No announcement yet.

WWE/AEW/NWJP/IMPACT Pro Wrestling Forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No one in the world, not one single man, could turn from mega-over returning babyface, to heel in the space of 5 minutes, without doing or saying anything other than smiling. He's the best all round wrestler of all time in my opinion, great ring worker, even better on the mic/working the crowd.
    Come On You Blues! GO BRONCOS!

Comment

• Originally posted by EvertonBroncos View Post
      No one in the world, not one single man, could turn from mega-over returning babyface, to heel in the space of 5 minutes, without doing or saying anything other than smiling. He's the best all round wrestler of all time in my opinion, great ring worker, even better on the mic/working the crowd.
      I'd put him top 10, but even that's stretching it IMHO
      "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

• Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
        I'd put him top 10, but even that's stretching it IMHO
        See, I thought Jericho's last comeback was boring, forced, and contrived. It actually turned me off from him. I don't think he's even close to my top 10, but that just goes to show you how different we all are . I hope they actually do something different this time.

Comment

• Originally posted by theMileHighGuy View Post
          See, I thought Jericho's last comeback was boring, forced, and contrived. It actually turned me off from him. I don't think he's even close to my top 10, but that just goes to show you how different we all are . I hope they actually do something different this time.
          I have him in top 10 for mic skills only. He's a great wrestler, but not elite.
          "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

• Rumors say RVD is open to a WWE return.
            Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Southstander View Post
              Rumors say RVD is open to a WWE return.
              I read that he was open after his wife died, but he just didn't know if he could handle the workload. If he couldn't handle it at 37, how could he handle it 4 1/2 years later?

Comment

• Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
                I read that he was open after his wife died, but he just didn't know if he could handle the workload. If he couldn't handle it at 37, how could he handle it 4 1/2 years later?
                Probably a deal like HBK had or Rey and Taker have.

sigpic

Comment

• RVD are you serious??? I would like that specifically to get him back in another video game

Definitely a favorite. I think he would be pretty popular. I did not know he was in his 40s though.

Comment

• RVD's wife isn't dead, she had cancer but made a full recovery
                    Come On You Blues! GO BRONCOS!

Comment

• Originally posted by theMileHighGuy View Post
                      RVD are you serious??? I would like that specifically to get him back in another video game

Definitely a favorite. I think he would be pretty popular. I did not know he was in his 40s though.
                      He was in last years SvR.

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by EvertonBroncos View Post
                        RVD's wife isn't dead, she had cancer but made a full recovery
                        I'm glad to hear it

Comment

• Watching some PPVs from 2001, RVD is sensational in the ring but i think people will be let down by just how bad he's become in the ring. He doesn't have chemistry with any of the TNA talent besides Jerry Lynn. I think he could work well with Sin Cara however.

Comment

• Originally posted by Andyy_47 View Post
                            Watching some PPVs from 2001, RVD is sensational in the ring but i think people will be let down by just how bad he's become in the ring. He doesn't have chemistry with any of the TNA talent besides Jerry Lynn. I think he could work well with Sin Cara however.
                            He works well with Jeff Hardy & AJ Styles, too

Comment

• Can't say I watch TNA enough to form an opinion, but just reiterating how friends of mine feel, but they loved him ECW.

Comment

• Originally posted by Andyy_47 View Post
                                Can't say I watch TNA enough to form an opinion, but just reiterating how friends of mine feel, but they loved him ECW.
                                I watch it every week. He also had good matches with Abyss

Comment

Working...
                                X