WWE/AEW/NWJP/IMPACT Pro Wrestling Forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by EvertonBroncos View Post
    I know Ric Flair is already in the HOF, however it's really surprising they're doing this, considering the sour taste Flair left in WWE's mouths by going to TNA.
    Doesn't AA still work for them?
    "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

• Arn is a producer with WWE, Ric Flair is still an onscreen wrestler with TNA.

Jericho comes out, panders to the crowd, breaks down in tears and walks out. Absolutely brilliant
      Come On You Blues! GO BRONCOS!

Comment

• AA is with the WWE as an Agent has been for some time.
        Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
        sigpic

Comment

• I disagree EB, this is so stupid. This Raw has been horiable. Clay gimmick stunk, Swagger blew the finish, Eve and Jack running from Kane to a car with slashed tires. Then with the time left the Cena v Ziggy match won't be anything. I know they are on at the same time as the BCS but a repeat of wwECW would have been Better.

sigpic

Comment

• I really miss Edge! Hearing his music still gives me chills!

Congrats on the Hall Of Fame

Adopted Posters - Broncoholic MS, thatkidhunt, Al Wilson 4 Mayor, Thors Hammer, McSmashie, CanDB, Peanut, BroncoManiac_69, MightyHorse, CHARGER$, Chillez, EddieMac
            Married Megan Joy on August 18th, 2013
            Proud Daddy of Jeremiah James born February 24, 2011

Adopt-A-Bronco 2013 - Champ Bailey
            Yankees, Rockies, Nuggets, Avalanche, CU Buffs
            I still miss you Jake Plummer!

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Southstander View Post
              I disagree EB, this is so stupid. This Raw has been horiable. Clay gimmick stunk, Swagger blew the finish, Eve and Jack running from Kane to a car with slashed tires. Then with the time left the Cena v Ziggy match won't be anything. I know they are on at the same time as the BCS but a repeat of wwECW would have been Better.
              I absolutely agree. Vince is showing some class by inducting a group that could have put him out of business
              "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

• Predictable finish.

sigpic

Comment

• Does anyone know why Barry Windham's being inducted over Ole Anderson? He was the true 4th Horseman. The rest were just substitues

Comment

• Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
                    Does anyone know why Barry Windham's being inducted over Ole Anderson? He was the true 4th Horseman. The rest were just substitues
                    Barry is in intensive care right now so it was probably a move they wanted to make before he potentially passed away.

Comment

• Originally posted by Andyy_47 View Post
                      Barry is in intensive care right now so it was probably a move they wanted to make before he potentially passed away.
                      Read it was a stroke/heart attack. Sad but not surprising. Hopefully today's health and wellness regulations save a lot of lives down the road.

I was thinking they should've inducted anyone who was ever a horsemen... but then I thought about how many people that would actually be.

Even though it includes some great wrestlers like Sting who unfortunately wwe will never recognize.

Comment

• Also Ole may not have agreed to be apart of the HOF.

sigpic

Comment

• Until there's a physical building, the HoF is a joke.

Comment

• Originally posted by Andyy_47 View Post
                            Until there's a physical building, the HoF is a joke.
                            Fridge, Drew Carey, Pete Rose etc are in it over guys like Ole, Sting, Jake Roberts, Mick Foley, Yokozuna, Macho Man (I expect him this year), Warrior(never getting in).... the HoF will always be a joke.

The Rock will probably go in next year, so I didn't list him.

Comment

• Originally posted by theMileHighGuy View Post
                              Fridge, Drew Carey, Pete Rose etc are in it over guys like Ole, Sting, Jake Roberts, Mick Foley, Yokozuna, Macho Man (I expect him this year), Warrior(never getting in).... the HoF will always be a joke.

The Rock will probably go in next year, so I didn't list him.
                              Ole: per Jim Ross he probably does not care about the HOF
                              Sting: Has been with TNA or WCW.
                              Foley: Until recently with TNA
                              Yoko: IDK
                              Macho Man: Vince has a grudge against him, also according to Leap'n Lanny Savage would have only done it if it was the entire Poffo family. Since it is up to Lanny to say yes or no to an invite chances are slim.
                              Warrior: was rumored to go in a few years back but pulled out at the last minute.
                              Owen: never as long as his Widow is alive.

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Southstander View Post
                                Ole: per Jim Ross he probably does not care about the HOF
                                Sting: Has been with TNA or WCW.
                                Foley: Until recently with TNA
                                Yoko: IDK
                                Macho Man: Vince has a grudge against him, also according to Leap'n Lanny Savage would have only done it if it was the entire Poffo family. Since it is up to Lanny to say yes or no to an invite chances are slim.
                                Warrior: was rumored to go in a few years back but pulled out at the last minute.
                                Owen: never as long as his Widow is alive.
                                So what you're saying is Jake the Snake should be in?

Comment

Working...
                                X