WWE/AEW/NWJP/IMPACT Pro Wrestling Forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by HurricaneDovs View Post
    And hopefully Kofi has done everything right since then and Orton keeps his nose out of it.
    He mis-sold an RKO, so that his head landed on Orton's collarbone or something, so Orton went backstage moaning, thus getting Kofi's push taken off him. He done nothing worse than others have done before...

The same Orton who has been suspended twice (I think) before, and legitimately cut Cody Rhodes' skull open because he doesn't safely know how to pretend to hit someone with a ringbell. I don't like Orton, and I probably never will. I hope Kofi gets a push, he's good, quite unique and better on the mic than people give him credit for.
    Come On You Blues! GO BRONCOS!

Comment

• Originally posted by EvertonBroncos View Post
      Kofi got his push taken away from him because Orton is a politicking, whiny you-know-what, hence why I'll never have any respect for Randy.
      Randy is a cool guy now, really. He said openly in 2007 that he HATES working with Mark Henry, but did the job for him all year, since anger management in Georgia he's been doing business the right way. I have a lot of respect for him.

I used to think he was Diet John Cena. He's a great wrestler, not a good promo guy but knows how to work the psychology of a match.

Comment

• Originally posted by DevilSpawn View Post
        What. The hell. Is a Funkasaurus?
        A fat Flash Funk
        "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

• Tim Tebow and Jericho are business partners!

Link

Comment

• It is looking like Evan Bourne is done with the WWE. Rumors say when he is done serving his 60 day suspension he will be released.
            Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Southstander View Post
              It is looking like Evan Bourne is done with the WWE. Rumors say when he is done serving his 60 day suspension he will be released.
              That's so disappointing. He's one of my favorites. Hopefully he'll go to TNA and revolutionize the X-Division and other divisions.

Speaking of TNA, does anyone else miss the KOTM ladder match? I wish it were Angle vs Hardy vs BR vs James Storm vs Robert Roode
              "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

• Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
                That's so disappointing. He's one of my favorites. Hopefully he'll go to TNA and revolutionize the X-Division and other divisions.

Speaking of TNA, does anyone else miss the KOTM ladder match? I wish it were Angle vs Hardy vs BR vs James Storm vs Robert Roode
                Good in ring performer but nothing more. He's an idiot for doing banned substances - twice. He shouldn't be on the roster and being a role model while doing what he can to get a cheap high. Good riddance.

Comment

• Bourne knew the rules and broke them. I have zero sympathy for that.

Goodbye, come back when you can follow rules. Or dont, its up to you.

Adopted Posters - Broncoholic MS, thatkidhunt, Al Wilson 4 Mayor, Thors Hammer, McSmashie, CanDB, Peanut, BroncoManiac_69, MightyHorse, CHARGER$, Chillez, EddieMac
                  Married Megan Joy on August 18th, 2013
                  Proud Daddy of Jeremiah James born February 24, 2011

Adopt-A-Bronco 2013 - Champ Bailey
                  Yankees, Rockies, Nuggets, Avalanche, CU Buffs
                  I still miss you Jake Plummer!

sigpic

Comment

• Maybe they humiliate him and fire him on camera. Send a message.

Adopted Posters - Broncoholic MS, thatkidhunt, Al Wilson 4 Mayor, Thors Hammer, McSmashie, CanDB, Peanut, BroncoManiac_69, MightyHorse, CHARGER$, Chillez, EddieMac

sigpic

Comment

• Jericho speaks!!!!!!

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Andyy_47 View Post
                        Good in ring performer but nothing more. He's an idiot for doing banned substances - twice. He shouldn't be on the roster and being a role model while doing what he can to get a cheap high. Good riddance.
                        I HATE it when people say that celebrities are role models. They are just regular people, just like you and me. Besides I don't think what he took should be banned

Comment

I HATE it when people say that celebrities are role models. They are just regular people, just like you and me. Besides I don't think what he took should be banned
                          No, people emulate you, accept that responsibility and don't pass the buck and use "I never asked to be a role model" as an excuse to act like a complete idiot.

We're all role models to someone wether we like it or not.

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncoholic JS View Post
                            Jericho speaks!!!!!!
                            What did he say?

I agree we're all role models, but people hold them to a higher standard, which isn't fair to them

Comment

What did he say?

I agree we're all role models, but people hold them to a higher standard, which isn't fair to them
                              All he said was the world was going to end this Sunday.

sigpic

Comment

• The WWE is really starting to annoy me with the writing.
                                Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X