WWE/AEW/NWJP/IMPACT Pro Wrestling Forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Southstander View Post
    The WWE is really starting to annoy me with the writing.
    How so South?
    LET 'ER BUCK!!!
    Adopted by: Peanut, Chazoe60, CanDB, RealBronco and JakeNbake

Comment

• Originally posted by HurricaneDovs View Post
      How so South?
      Because they're dragging out this stupid Jericho angle horribly.

In the end he's gonna go heel, say he was just playing everyone. It's just stupid. EVERYONE KNOWS he's going to do it. He's playing it poorly, and the continued "no talking/crying/acting stupid" stuff had run it's course after 1 week. Now it's gotten redundant and boring.

He could of done it all the week after he returned. But instead, they're gonna wait literally a month to do the exact same thing. It's just bad writing. WWE always flubs just simple things like this.

The Punk return. He was gone ONE WEEK. They could of done so much more. Just flubbed it. They could of let it legitimately seem like he was gone, maybe let him show up at a ROH show. People would of flipped. Then came back when no one was expecting it. Like a month later.

Orton's first reign in '04 when he beat Benoit. Huge moment, youngest guy ever......drops it a month later.

RVD in the Invasion angle. Was just SUPER over. Did nothing with it.

Angle winning the belt in ......'01? Huge moment. Finally beats SCSA, in Pittsburgh. Drops the belt the next night.

RVD winning the belt at ONS 2006. But they don't let him go over clean. Just no point whatsoever.

I could go on. The point being, the writing is piss poor and has been for a LONG time.
      Last edited by Project KSL; 01-24-2012, 04:29 AM.

Comment

• KSL is right about Jericho. I also am frustrated with what they are doing the Cena "change". Saying Zack Ryder and HHH broke their neck/spine. Stone Cold v Mr McMahon oooops I lent Punk v John L
        Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
        sigpic

Comment

• I for one like the Jericho angle. He's been trolling everyone and it's been hilarious. When he spoke it got a HUGE pop this week, you honestly think he would have gotten that reaction after one week of silence? No way.

Punk vs Johnny Ace has been the most entertaining angle on Raw. John is so bad in his role that he becomes good, and the past few weeks, Punks promos on him have been gold. I'm actually pretty intrigued by the championship match this Sunday. (Admittedly this past Monday has put me off a little, other than pinning Punk and attacking him at the end I still don't feel any heat between Ziggles and Punk.)

The writing still sucks for the most part though.

Comment

• Jericho return after the first night is predictable. Everybody knew the second Raw after his comeback he would not speak, same with his "match" last week we all knew he would walk out with out doing anything.
            Last edited by Southstander; 01-24-2012, 04:56 PM.

sigpic

Comment

• To go along with the predictable Jericho storyline...anyone else think it's painfully obvious that he's going to win the Rumble?
              LET 'ER BUCK!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by HurricaneDovs View Post
                To go along with the predictable Jericho storyline...anyone else think it's painfully obvious that he's going to win the Rumble?
                Wup, and he will challenge Punk.

sigpic

Comment

• Rumble Spoilers, pure speculation, but it's been discussed:

There will be some kind of screwy finish, where two people eliminate each other, then who comes number 30 will simply step in the ring and be declared champion. Which I'm almost certain will be Jericho. Read this is on SEScoops earlier, this could be pretty cool, imagine the suspense lol. Predictable but it's a way to keep Jericho doing this troll act.

Comment

• Very interesting.

sigpic

Comment

• I would've liked that a lot if I hadn't read it first :doh:

Comment

• Anyone (in Colorado) watching the Rumble anywhere tomorrow and want to meet up?

Adopted Posters - Broncoholic MS, thatkidhunt, Al Wilson 4 Mayor, Thors Hammer, McSmashie, CanDB, Peanut, BroncoManiac_69, MightyHorse, CHARGER$, Chillez, EddieMac
                        Married Megan Joy on August 18th, 2013
                        Proud Daddy of Jeremiah James born February 24, 2011

Adopt-A-Bronco 2013 - Champ Bailey
                        Yankees, Rockies, Nuggets, Avalanche, CU Buffs
                        I still miss you Jake Plummer!

sigpic

Comment

• My favorite rumble quote was from Mankind in 1997 he says "Most people joing the rumble to get a shot at the wwf title. I join the rumble to hurt a lot of people that I don't like! And even some that I do...it's gonna be a nice day." LOL

Let's go rumble my favorite event besides wrestlemania.
                          :go:

Comment

• That the shortest cage match that I ever saw, 5 mins.

Comment

• Lol at Richardo Rodriguez enterance.

Comment

• Sheamus eh?
                                LET 'ER BUCK!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X