Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by HurricaneDovs View Post
    Sheamus eh?
    I like it, too bad in the history of smackdown wrestlers winning the rumble they usually get drafted back to raw.

Comment

Sheamus eh?
      Aside from yesterday being his birthday, I don't get it.

Comment

• That was the worst rumble I've seen in a while. Not one memorable match although what kofi did was awesome
        :go:

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncoyearound View Post
          That was the worst rumble I've seen in a while. Not one memorable match although what kofi did was awesome
          What'd he do?
          LET 'ER BUCK!!!
          Adopted by: Peanut, Chazoe60, CanDB, RealBronco and JakeNbake

Comment

What'd he do?
            Walked on his hands to the ring stairs to avoid being Eliminated.
            Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
            sigpic

Comment

• It was an okay event, the Punk Ziggler match was fun, Ziggler sells better than anyone right now. I've got a bad feeling the cage match finish was botched, seemed FAR too short, then they just threw together a divas match and the Brodus Clay routine squash.

Comment

• Mike Tyson is a WWE HOFer.

sigpic

Comment

Sheamus eh?
                  I have a feeling that Bryan will lose his title back to Henry, so it'll be Henry vs. Sheamus. I was hoping for Bryan vs. Barrett. IMHO Ziggler is one of our top guys, if not the top heel right now
                  "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

• Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
                    I have a feeling that Bryan will lose his title back to Henry, so it'll be Henry vs. Sheamus. I was hoping for Bryan vs. Barrett. IMHO Ziggler is one of our top guys, if not the top heel right now
                    At this point I think Kane is a bigger heel. He's in a more high profile storyline and Ziggler wasn't even the top heel in his own storyline. That story was really about Punk and Laurinitis. Ziggler was just the guy Punk was facing.

I think the fact that Ziggles is still attached to the heat magnet of Vickie Guerrero is hurting him. She draws so he is going to draw by association. I'd like to see if he's still this relevant without Vickie.
                    LET 'ER BUCK!!!

Comment

• http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/2488...win-the-rumble

Why Sheamus won. Reportedly anyway. Take it for what you will.
                      LET 'ER BUCK!!!

Comment

• Let down of a royal rumble.

Marked out when Roda Dogg came in.

Cole and King entering the rublem was embarassing.

Kharma entering was awesome but feel it was too short lived.

R-Truth should have lasted longer, he is one of the best things going for WWE (I really want a little jimmy shirt).

Punk and Dolph was a pretty good match, just wish Dolph would finally ditch Vicky, then I could perhaps like him.

Cage match was meh, Bryan made it worth watching.

Kane and Cena, did not expect much can only do so much with a big man and John Cena. When Cena is paired up with the right person he can put on a show.

Divas match was lame.

Wasn't Khali released?
                        sigpic

Comment

• The Rumble was one of the worst PPVs I've watched in a while. Glad I didn't pay for it. I've never seen the actual Rumble match reduced to such a hokey, scripted, taken-for-granted waste of an hour and a half. I mean, they brought everyone out in order of feud, give me a break.

Between my friend and I, we called every surprise of the night, except my favorite one, KHARMA IS BACK!!! Can't wait to watch her beat down some divas I've been waiting for soooo long.

Seriously, my friend called the announcers getting in, because they showed Booker T sitting there without pants on. After Lawler went first, it was easy to see all three of them would go because Cole was whining about it non-stop. Buddy called Shaemus winning for the exact same reason HDovs posted above.

Dolph is definitely my favorite heel, whoever said that, I forgot to quote you. He's an awesome entertainer. Him and Punk's match was great.

I didn't mind the Divas match actually, they didn't flub anything, and I got to see my favorite twins in action. Beth's finisher was pretty solid again.

HEY, can somebody tell me who the two girls at the beginning of this Atreyu video are? Don't play the whole thing if your sensitive to language, or guitars.

Comment

• I agree MHG. I too called all the announcers once King was in. I wish I did not spend money on it.

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronco_Armada View Post
                              Wasn't Khali released?
                              Khali was never released no, he was in a backstage role as "WWE's ambassador for India" or something.

The rumble match absolutely bombed IMO. Raw had better be good tonight to make up for it.
                              Come On You Blues! GO BRONCOS!

Comment

• Originally posted by EvertonBroncos View Post
                                Khali was never released no, he was in a backstage role as "WWE's ambassador for India" or something.

The rumble match absolutely bombed IMO. Raw had better be good tonight to make up for it.
                                It won't make up for the money I spent on it.

The rumble was ALMOST as bad as Capital Punishment.

And that is bad as you can get.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X