WWE/AEW/NWJP/IMPACT Pro Wrestling Forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by theMileHighGuy View Post
    The Rumble was one of the worst PPVs I've watched in a while. Glad I didn't pay for it. I've never seen the actual Rumble match reduced to such a hokey, scripted, taken-for-granted waste of an hour and a half. I mean, they brought everyone out in order of feud, give me a break.

Between my friend and I, we called every surprise of the night, except my favorite one, KHARMA IS BACK!!! Can't wait to watch her beat down some divas I've been waiting for soooo long.

Seriously, my friend called the announcers getting in, because they showed Booker T sitting there without pants on. After Lawler went first, it was easy to see all three of them would go because Cole was whining about it non-stop. Buddy called Shaemus winning for the exact same reason HDovs posted above.

Dolph is definitely my favorite heel, whoever said that, I forgot to quote you. He's an awesome entertainer. Him and Punk's match was great.

I didn't mind the Divas match actually, they didn't flub anything, and I got to see my favorite twins in action. Beth's finisher was pretty solid again.

HEY, can somebody tell me who the two girls at the beginning of this Atreyu video are? Don't play the whole thing if your sensitive to language, or guitars.

Dolph is also my favorite heel
    "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

• sheamus making huge push, his pop is loud at almost every show now.....he is doing much better mic work and is doing well as a Face....much better face then heel IMO

Comment

• i could see the reason for giving Sheamus the win.

He won the WWE title twice and many people call it fraudulent. He's benefiting from a poor WWE roster, he is good friends with HHH.

So a lot of people have been slamming him. He's a pretty good wrestler for his size and style. Would like to see a few more moves from him though.

But the rumble win and WM main even is going to help him get into the main spot light with Cena, Orton, Punk, etc.

Something WWE is desperate for is lack of big name faces. Cena had to carry the entire load.

What's up with Brodus Clay?
        sigpic

Comment

• Yay pepsi splash!
          sigpic

Comment

• why did Brodus Clay stop saying "SHOULD I GIT HIM?!"

I loved that part.

Comment

• wow i did not see the undertaker part coming at all there wasnt crap for inside source on this wwe did a great job keeping it under wraps.....

Comment

• lol WTH......

Comment

• Another stellar silent promo of HHH vs Undertaker!!!

Adopted Posters - Broncoholic MS, thatkidhunt, Al Wilson 4 Mayor, Thors Hammer, McSmashie, CanDB, Peanut, BroncoManiac_69, MightyHorse, CHARGER$, Chillez, EddieMac
                  Married Megan Joy on August 18th, 2013
                  Proud Daddy of Jeremiah James born February 24, 2011

Adopt-A-Bronco 2013 - Champ Bailey
                  Yankees, Rockies, Nuggets, Avalanche, CU Buffs
                  I still miss you Jake Plummer!

sigpic

Comment

• So the rumors of Taker vs HHH at WM are true?

ugh.

Someone else.
                    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncoholic JS View Post
                      Another stellar silent promo of HHH vs Undertaker!!!
                      It was very well done and hidden, but I agree that it's tiresome. This would be his 3rd crack at it. Let someone else have a shot
                      "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

• HHH refused, yeah. Now Taker will nag at him till April and then he'll finally say "one last time" or whatever.

:yawn fs:

Taker coming back was awesome. Surprised that didn't get leaked.

Mostly miffed I didn't get a Kharma match. Even beating up Alicia would've been great.
                        Last edited by theMileHighGuy; 01-30-2012, 09:21 PM.

Comment

• I am so glad that Takers return was not spoiled by the dirt sheets.
                          Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
                          sigpic

Comment

• Kofi got a win over Miz. That's a bit surprising. Hope it means good things for him. Also what was up with his tights? He had some sort of Riddler thing going on there.

Taker coming back is cool, but meh. Same thing as the last few years. Nothing different. Only thing is there was no build up to his return.

Jericho v. Punk is obviously still on.
                            LET 'ER BUCK!!!
                            Adopted by: Peanut, Chazoe60, CanDB, RealBronco and JakeNbake

Comment

• I was PO'd that Laurinitis didn't get fired. The return was cool, because THERE WAS NO BUILD-UP. It was a Legit SURPRISE! I just don't want to see it again

Comment

• I was surprised they put Kofi over, happy about it though, hope they don't John Morrison him, then again John Morrison was responsible for his own downfall.
                                Come On You Blues! GO BRONCOS!

Comment

Working...
                                X