WWE/AEW/NWJP/IMPACT Pro Wrestling Forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by HurricaneDovs View Post
    Kofi got a win over Miz. That's a bit surprising. Hope it means good things for him. Also what was up with his tights? He had some sort of Riddler thing going on there.
    He wore the same ones in the rumble. Definitely a riddler theme. I wish he would go back to the red/yellow/green he wore earlier last year. (african flag)

Comment

• Originally posted by EvertonBroncos View Post
      I was surprised they put Kofi over, happy about it though, hope they don't John Morrison him, then again John Morrison was responsible for his own downfall.
      I've never heard Kofi having any backstage issue, and like you said that was Morrison's problem.

He seems to have gotten better in the ring (less botches, although I never saw as many as other people claim to have) and he really isn't bad on the mic. He doesn't sound like he's reading off a card like some people do and he doesn't sound like he's overacting like other guys do. They come out smooth as if what he's saying is really what he's saying.

Thing with his mic skills is they need to put him in a feud where he can actually talk! I can name only one where he had serious promo time and that was the program with Orton.
      LET 'ER BUCK!!!
      Adopted by: Peanut, Chazoe60, CanDB, RealBronco and JakeNbake

Comment

• Originally posted by HurricaneDovs View Post
        I've never heard Kofi having any backstage issue, and like you said that was Morrison's problem.

He seems to have gotten better in the ring (less botches, although I never saw as many as other people claim to have) and he really isn't bad on the mic. He doesn't sound like he's reading off a card like some people do and he doesn't sound like he's overacting like other guys do. They come out smooth as if what he's saying is really what he's saying.

Thing with his mic skills is they need to put him in a feud where he can actually talk! I can name only one where he had serious promo time and that was the program with Orton.
        Agreed, he's one of the better talents in the WWE at the moment, no where near as bad on the mic as people make him out to be, never heard him botch a single promo in fact...

Hope they give him a meaningful feud.
        Come On You Blues! GO BRONCOS!

Comment

• Love seeing Taker back even if it's so very limited anymore, he is truly the last of his generation & is an icon in the wrestling world & everyone should appreciate every moment he is around because there won't be many remaining.
          sigpic

Comment

• Anyone else think that it'll be Kharma vs. Beth Phoenix at WM?
            "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

• Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
              Anyone else think that it'll be Kharma vs. Beth Phoenix at WM?
              i hope she fights dolph ziggler instead

Comment

• "I bet you watch TNA!"

sigpic

Comment

• Undertaker's wearing a wig now huh? I wonder how he'll wrestle with that on.

The whole predictable Jericho angle came full circle. Whole last month was pretty meaningless. Punk's "best in the world", he's gonna "end the world". Pretty dumb.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronco_Armada View Post
                    "I bet you watch TNA!"

lol. That was good. I like what Punk's doing now. But nothing's gonna beat those 2004 ROH days for
                    Me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Project KSL View Post
                      Undertaker's wearing a wig now huh? I wonder how he'll wrestle with that on.
                      Maybe it's a weave, lol.

Comment

• I don't get the wig talk with Taker.
                        Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
                        sigpic

Comment

• Might not be a wig. He couldve grown his hair out long enough to put in extensions.
                          LET 'ER BUCK!!!
                          Adopted by: Peanut, Chazoe60, CanDB, RealBronco and JakeNbake

Comment

• Originally posted by Southstander View Post
                            I don't get the wig talk with Taker.
                            What do you mean? You don't think that was a piece? I thought it was pretty obvious.

Comment

• Because of the pic recently of him with Short hair I wondered if they where extensions but the word wig never crossed my mind.
                              Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
                              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Southstander View Post
                                Because of the pic recently of him with Short hair I wondered if they where extensions but the word wig never crossed my mind.
                                But wasn't that like back around summer time? If so then his hair could have grown back in that amount of time, like 6-8 months & i think it's possible that your hair grows that much in that time.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X