WWE/AEW/NWJP/IMPACT Pro Wrestling Forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bronco_Armada View Post
    Why is the Miz being blamed for low SS buy rate?
    Search me. I'd blame booking, but pointing the finger on themselves would be far too difficult for those backstage, a lot of egos.

I was beyond surprised at the low buyrate seeing as the Rock was there. I thought him alone would have been a big enough draw but the match he was involved in just wasn't interesting at all, the dynamic with Cena was a little bit of a draw but ultimately I just streamed it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Andyy_47 View Post
      I just streamed it.
      This is why buy rates are low.
      Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Southstander View Post
        This is why buy rates are low.
        Well if it's a worthwhile PPV then I'll buy it. My standards are pretty low: Case and point, I BOUGHT Hell in a Cell last year.

Comment

Well if it's a worthwhile PPV then I'll buy it. My standards are pretty low: Case and point, I BOUGHT Hell in a Cell last year.
          Justify it all you want but this is why buy rates are low.

sigpic

Comment

Hey, I bought capitol punishment last year.

I fully expect WWE to repay me by giving me WM28 for free.

sigpic

Comment

Decent Raw, advanced some storylines. Nothing to complain about overall.
              I'm just glad Flash Funk 2.0 wasn't there.

Am I the only one who doesn't dig his gimmick?
              sigpic

Comment

I have warmed up to it.

sigpic

Comment

No, you're not the only one. I LOVED FLASH FUNK/SCORPIO, but I HATE watching fat guys dance
                  "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

• I actually don't mind Brodus since while it's recycled, it still FEELS fresh for some reason.

I suppose its a throwback to the old WWE where it was over the top gimmiks and everyone had a "character". These days We've got Jack Swagger, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Mark Henry, who are all just, guys with personalities, but nothing over the top like Brodus has right now.

Oh and he was performing the same shtick on the show, just in the dark matches.

Comment

• I agree with Andy, and the guy at the raw who had the sign that said "WWE needs more characters like the Funkosaurus."

I'm tired of This Guy coming in an quibbling with That Guy. Wrestling's gotten freaking boring lately, everyone's gimmick now is just "I'm better than you". I just wish they wouldn't make him fight jobbers constantly, and maybe give him an entertaining finisher.

Comment

• I agree with Andy tMHG. I miss the days of gimmacs. That is why I warmed up to him. He has embraced being the Funkasours, and it generally looks like he is having fun in the ring.

sigpic

Comment

• Does anyone know when Sin Cara & Rey Mysterio will return?
                          "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

• Originally posted by Southstander View Post
                            I agree with Andy tMHG. I miss the days of gimmacs. That is why I warmed up to him. He has embraced being the Funkasours, and it generally looks like he is having fun in the ring.
                            I like some of the old gimmicks, where gimmicks her occupation or cultural feel to them

Big Boss Man, A cop

Papa Shango, Witch doctor

Issac Yankem DDS , a dentist Now is Kane

Undertaker, When he more of an Undertaker

Duke the Dumpster Droese, garbage man

Henry O. Godwin (HOG) and Phineas I. Godwin (PIG) farmers

The Mountie

The Berserker

Hill Billy Jim

many more. Some were great some where terrible. The Boogyman was old school but just didn't fit with today wrestling, I don't think that style will ever come back.

Funkasaurus just doesn't sell very well.
                            sigpic

Comment

• Randy Orton had CM Punk's original theme at one time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...v=dTfbWWx8GNk#!

Glad it stick very long, does not fit him at all.
                              sigpic

Comment

• I think the reason I get into TNA is I can't suspend my disbelief like I can with WWE. It seems to "fake", and I hate using that word for wrestling.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X