WWE/AEW/NWJP/IMPACT Pro Wrestling Forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bronco_Armada View Post
    Would love to see taker lose, but not against HHH.
    Just curious as to why you would like to see the deadman lose? Because you have to believe if taker were to lose at wrestlemania then that would be it, he would be finished & have no reason to even wrestle at another wrestlemania again & everybody would know it.

On the other hand if he keeps the streak going then we will always be thinking about who will he face next time, but if he lost there will be no next time & we will never seem the phenom again.
    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncosFanInPA View Post
      Just curious as to why you would like to see the deadman lose? Because you have to believe if taker were to lose at wrestlemania then that would be it, he would be finished & have no reason to even wrestle at another wrestlemania again & everybody would know it.

On the other hand if he keeps the streak going then we will always be thinking about who will he face next time, but if he lost there will be no next time & we will never seem the phenom again.
      That's just it. It has become over done. It was great while it lasted but it is so old.

Undertaker losing would mean more than him winning. No one would expect it, it will be talked about for a long time.

But whoever beats him gets to have that bragging right forever, I just don't want that to be HHH. There are very few guys that deserve to beat him, HHH is... was one of them, but he is not really a wrestler anymore, he has had so many bragging rights as is and with him being a future owner of the company, him beating Taker would be bad for business.

Loved Undertaker when he was undertaker and not a biker and not an old fart who wrestles once a year. He needs to move on.
      sigpic

Comment

• This is quite possibly one of the harshest promos ever made

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJWVQ...7aRVAAAAAAAACw

I don't remember that promo.
        sigpic

Comment

This is quite possibly one of the harshest promos ever made

Whoa, holy schnikes!

Adopted Posters - Broncoholic MS, thatkidhunt, Al Wilson 4 Mayor, Thors Hammer, McSmashie, CanDB, Peanut, BroncoManiac_69, MightyHorse, CHARGER$, Chillez, EddieMac
          Married Megan Joy on August 18th, 2013
          Proud Daddy of Jeremiah James born February 24, 2011

Adopt-A-Bronco 2013 - Champ Bailey
          Yankees, Rockies, Nuggets, Avalanche, CU Buffs
          I still miss you Jake Plummer!

sigpic

Comment

Wow! Just plain Wow.
            Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
            sigpic

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1uQlB99WCuk

Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
              sigpic

Comment

Hard to buy him as the face commentator when you see that! Then you take a look at Michael Cole beside him and realise why...

I could well see HHH winning this one but either way Taker has to retire soon, I can't see who they'd get after HHH that could pose a credible challenge if Taker reaches 20-0...orton, punk or jericho are probably the only credible options
                Manning Fatigue (noun): The act of being sick as hell of watching a HOF qb take half of forever to decide what to do and just wishing he'd make up his mind.

Comment

• Originally posted by Southstander View Post
                  As I was telling Broncoholic JS

I thought this was a bad idea to have a battle royal less then a week after SD had one. Now two or three if Santino has a concussion are out when the WWE needs them most. Of only so guys like Cena, Punk, Jericho can be kept off so they can be healthy of WM.
                  The Taker and Cena matches will make this event sell over a million. If WWE botches this WM they're absolute losers.

Cena's promo was awesome, for a minute I started to like him. He was ***** on this show. Really impressed.

Comment

• And my god, if you think for a minute that Sheamus is anywhere near as good in the ring as Bryan then you need to watch some RoH Bryan, or just watch his matches with Ziggler, or even his work as a heel this year alone. Sheamus has gotten over by being over exposed. His work in the ring was no better than that of Cody Rhodes or Christian on the Smackdown brand. He's only over because he's one of the few "big" names Smackdown has.

Bryan has gotten over with pure ability. In the ring and on the mic. His storyline with Show wasn't very good, but you just wanted to see the guy get his butt whooped. Classic heel work, reminiscent of Jericho in WCW. But his in ring work is just excellent. He truely understands the psychology of a match. Punk showed signs of his arms hurting on Monday, so he just went to work on them. He should be given more time if you ask me. Just because he doesn't have the size doesn't mean he isn't any better. Regal called training Bryan the proudest moment of his career. And he was trained by Shawn Michaels. This guy is gold.

Also, the vegan stuff is great. He's actually a vegan because he was getting liver infections (his skin is a mess, he has to fake tan a lot, it was patchy on Monday I noticed) so it's more of a necessity than a choice so it's quite a funny thing to listen to. I endorse Bryan 10000%

Comment

• Originally posted by Southstander View Post
                      HBK v Steamboat.
                      Oh.. that'd be great!!!
                      *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
                      *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
                      *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Comment

• Small part of me is hoping the beef between CM Punk and Chris Brown is real and they end up doing a charity fight so I can see Punk slap the **** out of him.
                        sigpic

Comment

Small part of me is hoping the beef between CM Punk and Chris Brown is real and they end up doing a charity fight so I can see Punk slap the **** out of him.
                          It's real, I just think Brown is too much of a "reformed" character to do anything. Punk took umbrage to Chris Brown saying his grammy was a big middle finger to his critics. People are critical because you struck a woman, a shiny trophy doesn't change that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Andyy_47 View Post
                            a shiny trophy doesn't change that.
                            That and picking up trash on the side of the road doesn't mean squat. Don't know much about him other than he beat his gf up and has anger issues. It's just disgusting he can get away with what he did (I know he is not the only one). And brushes critics or "haters" aside as if the trophy redeemed himself, most people who hate him don't hate him for his music (which is what the trophy stands for), people hate him as a human being. Trophies don't make you a good person.

Really wanna see a CM Punk and CB MMA match.
                            sigpic

Comment

• sigpic

Comment

• I've recently subscribed to Colt Cabana's podcast and I listened to the Zack Ryder interview and it's just so cool to hear Punk speak so fondly of him and his absolute adoration for the business.

I really wanna see a Zack-Miz feud over the US title, that could produce a lot of fun moments since they're good friends.

Comment

Working...
                                X