Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Love the new commercial

Comment

• Expected either a Cena win or dirty finish, did NOT expect Punk to turn heel! WOW!
      Come On You Blues! GO BRONCOS!

Comment

• Originally posted by EvertonBroncos View Post
        Expected either a Cena win or dirty finish, did NOT expect Punk to turn heel! WOW!
        I cant wait for summerslam.

Comment

• Totally unexpected ending. Really like how that played out. They turned on Punk fast.

Comment

• The most DISAPPOINTING RAW in a long time. Cena wins the RR & doesn't win the title at WM, first time in over a decade. Cena wins MITB & is the only one who doesn't get the title after cashing in (so far). I'd rather have taken a 3 hour nap, than watch this (had I known)
            "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

• Yeah this was big time meh. Too much filler moments and overall it was just really lackluster. Thanks for coming Rock. See you again in a few months. Thanks for coming Taker. See you again in a few months, maybe.

Eh. Can't say I was really expecting a mind blowing show anyway.
              LET 'ER BUCK!!!
              Adopted by: Peanut, Chazoe60, CanDB, RealBronco and JakeNbake

Comment

• I think Punk will hold the title for the rest of the year to give him and the title itself a lot of credibility, the Rock will win the title at the Royal Rumble, and then John Cena will win the Royal Rumble.
                Come On You Blues! GO BRONCOS!

Comment

• Originally posted by EvertonBroncos View Post
                  I think Punk will hold the title for the rest of the year to give him and the title itself a lot of credibility, the Rock will win the title at the Royal Rumble, and then John Cena will win the Royal Rumble.
                  I could totally see that playing out. I would love to see Rock vs Punk. IIRC they have never wrestled before. Then the Rock is champion till Wrestlemania for Rock v. Cena II where Cena wins it back. I wonder if they would let the Rock be champion and not be around though.

Comment

• Is it me or does Kyle Cease look like Christian's long lost brother?
                    sigpic
                    Adopted Broncos:
                    EmmanuelSanders

Comment

• Originally posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post
                      Is it me or does Kyle Cease look like Christian's long lost brother?
                      Ha they do look a lot alike. Had to look up who that was.

Comment

• CM Punk didn't turn heel as I thought. At least it appears that way to me. He just turned on The Rock. Since he isn't badmouthing the fans, can't call it a heel turn.

Comment

• Originally posted by DevilSpawn View Post
                          CM Punk didn't turn heel as I thought. At least it appears that way to me. He just turned on The Rock. Since he isn't badmouthing the fans, can't call it a heel turn.
                          I'd say he's somewhere in between. Right now Lawler's loved, so that could point him in the direction of heel
                          "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

• The Sheamus vs. Bryan street fight was decent, I missed the first hour did something happen?

Comment

• Lol your mama, I starting to like mangers with mics as long vicky doesnt has one.

Comment

• Finally out of the doghouse, welcome back Randy.

Comment

Working...
                                X