WWE/AEW/NWJP/IMPACT Pro Wrestling Forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I care for two matches...

The Triple Threat Match, and Lesnar/Triple H, i hope Triple H kicks the crap out of Lesnar.

And hope Cena can win the title, but Big Show has been crazy good lately.

Comment

• I'm glad that I was wrong about the US title, but why are so many US champions from other countries?
      "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

• Glad they took the US Title off that absolute joke and gave it to someone with some actual credibility. Antonio Cesaro is the next big thing in wrestling, mark my words!
        Come On You Blues! GO BRONCOS!

Comment

• Originally posted by EvertonBroncos View Post
          Glad they took the US Title off that absolute joke and gave it to someone with some actual credibility. Antonio Cesaro is the next big thing in wrestling, mark my words!
          I wouldn't go that far, but he atleast has talent, unlike the worst in-ring performer that I've ever seen. Congratulations, Daniel Bryan
          "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

• He'll be a future world champ, I'm almost certain of it, absolute world-class talent.

Borefest between Del Rio and Sheamus, with an ostensibly botched ending, and if not botched, a very stupid ending.

Comment

• Punk is so lucky..

Comment

• Man when will Ziggler cash his MitB.Sheamus is boring me as world champion and someone other than del rio should be number one contender.

Comment

• Crappy PPV up and down. The best match might have been Miz vs. Mysterio. Ziggler/Jericho certainly didn't wow me like I thought it would.

The triple threat was pretty good for a triple threat. I'm glad HHH lost but that match was really boring not even half as good as Cena/Lesnar. I actually thought he might of broke his arm for real at the end there it looked weird. The 15 minute sob show at the very end was ridiculous. Now we'll have to watch them fight at Rumble or Wrestlmania after some "finding himself" storyline. Linda McMahon needs to hurry up and lose already so she stops ruining wrestling.

Comment

• I liked HHH/Lesnar. I thought the early part of the match was deliberately hard to watch, and the story it told was that it was about as legit as it could be. Heyman played his part well, and I was actually glad the crowd was quiet at parts so everyone could hear him. I loved it when he was yelling "This is the match he asked for!" at the referee after Lesnar crotched him. The Lesnar injury that let HHH back into the match was really sold well by Lesnar, and the no-sell of the Pedigree at the end had me popping. The right guy won.

I hope Lesnar goes on a rampage after this. They've been saving his time up for a big story, and I think it's coming.

As for the rest of the PPV, Daniel Bryan vs. Kane was fun, and Bryan's really getting good crowd reactions. That guy is awesome. It's weird that a guy so small can work a believable match against a guy Kane's size. I also liked Miz/Mysterio.

On the downside, Del Rio vs. Sheamus just plain sucked, and I'm not sure I'm into either of the tag teams involved in the tag belt match. The WWE needs to get Sabin and Shelly signed yesterday.
                    HEAR ME ROAR!
                    sigpic
                    Thanks to Freyaka for the great sig!

Comment

• I kind of like the Punk in denial of turning heel angle. Him and Cena are so natural behind the mic.

I love when Ryback encouraged the goldberg chant and then everyone shut up. He deserves so much better competition than Jinder Mahal, he's well over with every crowd. Powering up out of the camel clutch was awesome.

Sad exit for Jericho. He didn't have 5 seconds of Goodbye time before they were showing the HH bs for the 1000th time. I'm so tired of how Raw plays everything over and over and over again. It's like, I saw it the first 6 times this episode, and last week when it actually happened, and the 6 times you showed it that week.

Comment

• Originally posted by EvertonBroncos View Post
                        Glad they took the US Title off that absolute joke and gave it to someone with some actual credibility. Antonio Cesaro is the next big thing in wrestling, mark my words!
                        If WWE does not botch him, allows him to compete and push him, he could be great.

He is another RoH talent raid.

RoH showcases nothing but talent.

WWE on the other hand...
                        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronco_Armada View Post
                          If WWE does not botch him, allows him to compete and push him, he could be great.

He is another RoH talent raid.

RoH showcases nothing but talent.

WWE on the other hand...
                          Agreed. If he gets the same treatment as Punk and Bryan the whole product stands to improve in my opinion.

Comment

• Gotta love CM Punk's logic... Cena comes out and owns him on the microphone and when Cena leaves he immedetly turns his attention back to Lawler with out acknowledging what Punk said.
                            Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
                            sigpic

Comment

• Big fan of his heel turn so far, hope they don't butcher it.

Comment

• To bad the TNA lawsuit might stop Natch for getting involved in the HHH storyline.
                                Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X