No announcement yet.

WWE/AEW/NWJP/IMPACT Pro Wrestling Forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cena and Punk for the title at NOC, not a huge surprise.

Comment

• When is Bourne due back?
      "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

• ^^^^ He posted on twitter a while back "#EndOfSummer" so I'd imagine sometime in the near future.

That was a nasty cut on Punk's head in his cage match. Michael Cole looked like a right idiot by trying to completely ignore the fact that he was bleeding like a stuffed pig. I know they're not supposed to bleed but still, it was so stupid to ignore. Glad Punk's heel turn is finally complete too.
        Come On You Blues! GO BRONCOS!

Comment

• I watched two episodes of "Boy Meets World" recently. One had Vader in it, and the other had Mankind (dressed like Mick Foley) with Mr. Socko
          "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

• lol I remember those!

Has anyone ever watched yuotube videos of Punk's indy rants? I could never ever ever post them here... some are quite vile.

Comment

• Originally posted by theMileHighGuy View Post
              lol I remember those!

Has anyone ever watched yuotube videos of Punk's indy rants? I could never ever ever post them here... some are quite vile.
              I seen a few, one that stands out for me is the little kid shouting "I hate CM Punk", before Punk turns to the kid and rather bluntly wishes death on his parents. There is a fine line!

Was anyone else a fan of the Anger Management classes on Raw this monday? I thought they were absolutely hilarious. Daniel Bryan is such a brilliant worker. Can see Bryan and Kane forming a team soon, I'd enjoy that!

Comment

• There will be more of the Anger Management "promos" this week.
                Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
                sigpic

Comment

• Kane's segment was hilarious! I couldn't believe he brought up Katie (the woman he killed) with the way things have been so PG.

Comment

• Yes, it was nice that they didn't reshape MUCH of his history. I was blown away at the reaction that Dolph got last night. I can't ever remember his name being chanted by the fans

Comment

• Originally posted by EvertonBroncos View Post
                      Big fan of his heel turn so far, hope they don't butcher it.
                      who turned heel?
                      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by jcdavey View Post
                        who turned heel?
                        Punk, pretty much confirmed that he's a heel with his beatdown on Lawler in the cage, before fleeing from Cena.

Comment

• A Hug Off. With RULES!

Ok now we have seen it all.

Comment

• Originally posted by DevilSpawn View Post
                            A Hug Off. With RULES!

Ok now we have seen it all.
                            Personally, I hate moments like those and the Day in the life segments. I want to see brawling, wrestling, and high-flying

Comment

• Not bad ending to raw, Hayman as punk`s manager is a good move. Just that it's was the worst backstage mugging i saw in WWE, come on, just two hits to put down super Cena.

Comment

• Originally posted by demonicbroncos View Post
                                Not bad ending to raw, Hayman as punk`s manager is a good move. Just that it's was the worst backstage mugging i saw in WWE, come on, just two hits to put down super Cena.
                                Well, the only person to legally beat Cena lately with no help was the Rock.

He's a hard guy to pin and beat legally.

Punk/Heyman would be good though.

Comment

Working...
                                X