No announcement yet.

WWE/AEW/NWJP/IMPACT Pro Wrestling Forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It was cool raw. Several good matches. The Hug it out was a little drawn out but I laughed. I voted for #WWETag I love them as a tag team.

Hayman and Punk could be gold. Depends on how far they let him go with his rants.

Comment

• Anyone notice when Daniel Bryan called Kane a teacher's pet Kane couldn't help but laugh? I was absolutely hysterical watching it, hope they carry on, they're the best skits WWE have done in a very long while.

So glad they've alligned Punk with Heyman as well, that is an absolutely ingenious move on WWE's part.
      Come On You Blues! GO BRONCOS!

Comment

• Originally posted by EvertonBroncos View Post
        Anyone notice when Daniel Bryan called Kane a teacher's pet Kane couldn't help but laugh? I was absolutely hysterical watching it, hope they carry on, they're the best skits WWE have done in a very long while.

So glad they've alligned Punk with Heyman as well, that is an absolutely ingenious move on WWE's part.
        Both Punk and Heyman kept asking to be put together.

Has everyone seen HHH's new hair cut?
        Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by EvertonBroncos View Post
          Anyone notice when Daniel Bryan called Kane a teacher's pet Kane couldn't help but laugh? I was absolutely hysterical watching it, hope they carry on, they're the best skits WWE have done in a very long while.

When I first saw it I thought so too, but wasn't it just one of his evil laughs? Even though 95% of the segment was stupid, I'll admit to being "entertained" somewhat.

The closing of Raw was pretty good. End with a little shock value so that fans can talk about it before the next show.

Comment

• Originally posted by Southstander View Post
            Both Punk and Heyman kept asking to be put together.

Has everyone seen HHH's new hair cut?
            omg yeah he looks like an idiot :doh:

Originally posted by DevilSpawn View Post
            When I first saw it I thought so too, but wasn't it just one of his evil laughs? Even though 95% of the segment was stupid, I'll admit to being "entertained" somewhat.

The closing of Raw was pretty good. End with a little shock value so that fans can talk about it before the next show.
            I was really entertained by them for the most part, something Raw has failed to do recently. I like anything with those guys in it anyway.

Does anyone else think Harold is a wrestler?

Like Punk and Heyman too, should be good to watch develop.

Comment

• Originally posted by DevilSpawn View Post

It was much more of a s****** than a laugh from what I saw, could be wrong though!

Originally posted by theMileHighGuy View Post
              I was really entertained by them for the most part, something Raw has failed to do recently. I like anything with those guys in it anyway.

Does anyone else think Harold is a wrestler?

Like Punk and Heyman too, should be good to watch develop.
              Yeah they're brilliant, next week you just know there's going to be a new Anger Management therapist with the old therapist actually taking the class

Harold is a wrestler, known as Scorpio Sky before he came to WWE

Here he is working as a "security guard" from a Raw episode last year

Comment

• Prayers are with Jerry Lawler.
                Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
                sigpic

Comment

• I was watching the Raiders-Chargers game when I noticed Jerry Lawler's name trending on Twitter and then I find out he apparently collapsed at ringside or something.

Man, prayers with him.
                  sigpic

Comment

• My prayers are also with him
                    "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

• Unbelievable. Was difficult to see Michael Cole choking up so badly. Prayers are with the King.

Comment

• My predictions, and I haven't seen any results yet:

Kane and Bryan
                        Orton
                        Rio and then Dolph cashes in
                        Punk
                        Layla
                        Miz
                        Cesar
                        "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

• JBL being back is great. Him and Cole have great chemistry together.

Comment

• Sucky ending to a good match, for a second I though Cena finally pull off a new move.

Comment

• Originally posted by demonicbroncos View Post
                              Sucky ending to a good match, for a second I though Cena finally pull off a new move.
                              Thought he did too.

He'll get a rematch in Hell of a Cell on the 28th.

Comment

• IMO one of the best PPVs the WWE has put on in years. Every single match was great. Was stoked to see Katelyn though, but I like the angle the divas are building. And they had a pretty good match despite the disrespectful crowd.

Comment

Working...
                                X