WWE/AEW/NWJP/IMPACT Pro Wrestling Forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Were Cena's shoulders down?
    "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

• Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
      Were Cena's shoulders down?
      Yeah they were.

Comment

• Inb4 the swerve.

I'm calling Ryback aligns himself with Punk and Heyman. Surely it's too early for him to be in the title scene...
        Come On You Blues! GO BRONCOS!

Comment

• Originally posted by EvertonBroncos View Post
          Inb4 the swerve.

I'm calling Ryback aligns himself with Punk and Heyman. Surely it's too early for him to be in the title scene...
          Nah, he'll probably just feud with Punk while Cena recovers.

Comment

• Originally posted by ERoyal248 View Post
            Nah, he'll probably just feud with Punk while Cena recovers.
            Some "dirt sheets" are saying that Ryback is their Rybackup (bah dum tss) in case Cena isn't medically cleared for Hell in a Cell, so it could be a possibility, but I think it's more likely they'll go with the stable idea, similar to Evolution with Batista, Ryback could be put over BIG time.

Comment

• I could see that. I don't want to though I like Ryback too much and want to see him win the IC belt. (I wish those jerks would stop chanting Goldberg though, the guy is trying to make a career here.)

There needs to be a tag team battle royal soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by theMileHighGuy View Post
                I could see that. I don't want to though I like Ryback too much and want to see him win the IC belt. (I wish those jerks would stop chanting Goldberg though, the guy is trying to make a career here.)

There needs to be a tag team battle royal soon.
                Im been impress with some of the tag teams that wwe form over the past week. Rey and Sin Cara was smart since Sin has had some problems with the WWE style of wrestling. Kane and Bryan are the funniest duo since MVP and Hardy.

Comment

• Ryback boch on his finsher twice

Comment

• Originally posted by demonicbroncos View Post
                    Ryback boch on his finsher twice
                    Yeah, that was painful to watch. What stable are you guys refering to?
                    "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

• I can't believe Ryback couldn't do it. He did it with ease on Smackdown. Feel bad for him but I doubt it's going to effect his push. Bet he got an earfull backstage. He should have done like a Boston Crab on him or something, he needs a new finisher for big guys.

Comment

• man the crowd is awful. It sounds empty

Comment

• Originally posted by demonicbroncos View Post
                          man the crowd is awful. It sounds empty
                          Until Ryback is out there! Did not expect him coming out to help JR.

I think CM Punk will eventually be the first person to beat him.

Comment

• Any word when the spinner title is retired yet?

Comment

• Yeah, so far it looks like Cena isnt going to be medically clear by the time HoC ppv comes.

Comment

• Hard to blame Ryback for the botch, looked like Tensai sandbagged him a bit, though I could be wrong as I was tired.

Glad to see another Brodus Clay squash match... only for Brodus to be the one getting squashed!

This man is such a beast

Comment

Working...
                                X