WWE/AEW/NWJP/IMPACT Pro Wrestling Forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by EvertonBroncos View Post
    Agreed, really like Kofi, he's a great talent.

I'm intrigued to see how the powers that be at WWE will think of a finish at HIAC that will

a) Keep the title on Punk until the Royal Rumble
    b) Keep Ryback's streak going

both of which seem to be the direction WWE are going in. Unless they throw a monumental swerve and put the title on Ryback for a month or two...
    Kofi winning last night was the highlight of my day. The best way to get A & B to work is if Ryback gets attacked prior to the match. However, I see Punk retaining over Ryback. I just don't understand how the WW thinks Ryback is going to draw ratings or PPV buys
    "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

• Glad Cena is involved in another storyline to keep him the heck away from the title picture. Alright Raw, didn't feel like much. Crowd was going ape at the Punk Cena tease. I'm scared we'll see it again, save it for a big occasion.

Comment

• In case I forget, here are my predictions for HIAC:

Punk
        Sheamus
        Miz
        Hell No
        Cesaro
        Orton
        "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

• Punk
          Sheamus (Ziggler cashes in)
          Kofi
          Hell No
          Cesaro
          Del Rio
          Come On You Blues! GO BRONCOS!

Comment

• Punk
            Show, ziggles cashes in
            Kofi
            Rhodes scholars
            Cesaro
            Orton

Comment

• Dolph reminds me of a combination of Jericho, HBK, Billy Gunn, and Mr. Perfect

Comment

• He's just a modern day Curt Hennig to me which a little less technical ability. All the charisma in the world, a good talker, takes a bump better than anyone in the business but he's just missing the offensive arsenal. He has plenty of moves but not enough to be a dominant heel. He'd be a much better Hardy style face but that ship has sailed. Hardy would sell, sell, sell, sell, make everything look painful, then just make a comeback with some signature moves.

Comment

• Shocked that Big Show won clean.

I just knew when I saw the referee for the HIAC match that he'd play some part in the finish, seeing as he's already been in a storyline of sorts with Punk/Heyman before.

Comment

• I'm just shocked and appalled that WW is copying TNA

Comment

• No WWE title match at Survivor Series then? Unless of course Punk drops the belt between now and the PPV, which I severely doubt.

Comment

• ^^^ So they've changed the Survivor Series match then. Was wholly pointless advertising Team Punk vs Team Foley.

Anyway Smackdown is live tonight, hopefully a good show, I thought the crowd at Raw last night were brilliant.

Comment

• FWIW I'd hardly call what TNA did with Clare Lynch an original storyline in the first place. We don't know the payoff but it can't get much worse than "it was a fake baby"

I went to both Birmingham tapings and have to say the crowd in Birmingham was a hell of a lot hotter than it came across on TV. Also the Feed Me Mores are piped in something awful, Ryback is nowhere near as over as he seems to be in the US, more CM Punk and Yes! chants than anything else.

Barrett was so much fun. But the 3 hours just kills it live. You hit the wall and you can't be bothered anymore, it's going to be a big problem going forward. I felt myself nearly falling asleep at times.

Smackdown was average. Crowd was less than half the size and the matches weren't great. I just spent my time waiting for a heel to do something and cheer like nuts to annoy all the kids around me. If you heard any random "MILLIONS OF DOLLARS" during Smackdown, Main Event or Saturday Morning Slam then I must have been shouting loudly!

Comment

• Originally posted by EvertonBroncos View Post
                            ^^^ So they've changed the Survivor Series match then. Was wholly pointless advertising Team Punk vs Team Foley.

Anyway Smackdown is live tonight, hopefully a good show, I thought the crowd at Raw last night were brilliant.
                            The UK crowds were great. They really gave props to the under-appreciated guys like R-Truth and the Usos.

I don't know what the point of the Survivor Series setup was either.

Originally posted by Andyy_47 View Post
                            FWIW I'd hardly call what TNA did with Clare Lynch an original storyline in the first place. We don't know the payoff but it can't get much worse than "it was a fake baby"

I went to both Birmingham tapings and have to say the crowd in Birmingham was a hell of a lot hotter than it came across on TV. Also the Feed Me Mores are piped in something awful, Ryback is nowhere near as over as he seems to be in the US, more CM Punk and Yes! chants than anything else.

Barrett was so much fun. But the 3 hours just kills it live. You hit the wall and you can't be bothered anymore, it's going to be a big problem going forward. I felt myself nearly falling asleep at times.

Smackdown was average. Crowd was less than half the size and the matches weren't great. I just spent my time waiting for a heel to do something and cheer like nuts to annoy all the kids around me. If you heard any random "MILLIONS OF DOLLARS" during Smackdown, Main Event or Saturday Morning Slam then I must have been shouting loudly!
                            That's really interesting to hear about Ryback. The crowds were impressive on that note. Maybe not as much as I thought.

Has anyone been watching Main Event? I keep forgetting it's on.

Comment

• Originally posted by theMileHighGuy View Post
                              The UK crowds were great. They really gave props to the under-appreciated guys like R-Truth and the Usos.

I don't know what the point of the Survivor Series setup was either.

That's really interesting to hear about Ryback. The crowds were impressive on that note. Maybe not as much as I thought.

Has anyone been watching Main Event? I keep forgetting it's on.
                              I watch Main Event and Saturday Slam in addition to RAW, SD, and Impact

Comment

• Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
                                I watch Main Event and Saturday Slam in addition to RAW, SD, and Impact
                                I've heard Main Event has put on great matches!

What storyline is WWE currently stealing from TNA?

Comment

Working...
                                X