No announcement yet.

WWE/AEW/NWJP/IMPACT Pro Wrestling Forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I only watch Raw and Impact, read the spoilers for Smackdown and watch it if it looks good. I don't think Main Event is shown on English television yet so I couldn't watch it anyway!
    Come On You Blues! GO BRONCOS!

Comment

• Originally posted by theMileHighGuy View Post
      I've heard Main Event has put on great matches!

What storyline is WWE currently stealing from TNA?
      Main Event has a lot of BIG profile matches, and generally towards the end of the program they announce next week's main event. Cena/AJ is a take-off of AJ Styles and Dixie Carter. AJ Styles was accused by Daniels and Kazarian, then it spun off into a whole darn soap opera
      "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

• I was shocked during the Bully Ray/Aces & Eights confrontation when Ray mentioned WWE by name, really surprised they let him do that, both WWE and TNA tend to try and forget eachother exist when it comes to television.

Comment

• Only just seen Impact from the week before last, seems TNA are onto WWE's hint of plagiarism as well as humcalc and I, AJ Styles said "Pictures were shown, videos were taken of me getting into an elevator with someone of the opposite sex... seems to be the new fad if your name is AJ..."

The look on Bobby Roode's face was comical

Comment

• Originally posted by EvertonBroncos View Post
            Only just seen Impact from the week before last, seems TNA are onto WWE's hint of plagiarism as well as humcalc and I, AJ Styles said "Pictures were shown, videos were taken of me getting into an elevator with someone of the opposite sex... seems to be the new fad if your name is AJ..."

The look on Bobby Roode's face was comical
            That was great, wasn't it?
            "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

• ^Yes sir, priceless!

Meanwhile, WWE have made an angle out of Jerry Lawler's heart attack, having Paul Heyman fake a heart attack with CM Punk mockingly giving him CPR, in one of the most disgusting segments I've ever seen. Offensive to say the very least, think I'll stick to TNA from now on.

Comment

• Not surprised they made an angle out of Lawler's heart attack in the end. They're doing all they can get to get heel heat on Punk and it seems only ragging on legends is going to help him get booed. Crappy segment. Punk has actually been pretty funny about it on twitter though.

Comment

• The biggest heel move ever would've been to punch a guy who just had a heart attack. Paul Heyman's skit was stupid, but I liked the mean things punk was saying. It gave a good reason for Mick to come down and lay the smackdown on Punk.

Comment

• Sorry but I think these tweets are actually hilarious.

Comment

• It was a typical heel move that's for sure, and no doubt Jerry Lawler was ok with it, wouldn't even surprise me if he pitched it. However, I think so close to the anniversary of Eddie Guerrero's death was just a bit tasteless on WWE's part. Then again, they flogged Eddie's death for everything it was worth, nothing they do surprises me anymore.

Comment

• I think WWE was over Eddie when Vicki married Edge and started making out with him on camera.

Comment

• Anyone else get the feeling there is gonna be a turn or two at Survivor Series? Dunno why I have a feeling Miz and Kingston will turn face/heel respectively

Comment

• Originally posted by EvertonBroncos View Post
                            Anyone else get the feeling there is gonna be a turn or two at Survivor Series? Dunno why I have a feeling Miz and Kingston will turn face/heel respectively
                            A Kofi heel turn?? That would be crazy. Miz was really over as a face in his homestate of Ohio, I was enjoying that.

Comment

• My SS predictions:

Punk
                              Show
                              Cesaro
                              Eve
                              3MB
                              Team Foley

Comment

• Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
                                My SS predictions:

Punk
                                Show
                                Cesaro
                                Eve
                                3MB
                                Team Foley
                                Yeah I agree with those picks. Punk will be champion through wrestlemania, Show needs to put a bit of a reign together, no reason for Cesaro to lose, Heath Slater and 3MB are over good, and Team Foley is stacked. I would love to see Kaitlyn win though, she's great.

Comment

Working...
                                X