WWE/AEW/NWJP/IMPACT Pro Wrestling Forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by theMileHighGuy View Post
    A Kofi heel turn?? That would be crazy. Miz was really over as a face in his homestate of Ohio, I was enjoying that.
    It would be yeah, something different anyway, he's always been a face and needs a change in my opinion!

Same goes for Miz really, I think he'd suit being a face, again it's something different from the rest of his career.
    Come On You Blues! GO BRONCOS!

Comment

• Punk
      Show (Ziggler cashes in)
      Team Foley
      Cesaro
      Kaitlyn
      3MB

I'm going to keep on predicting a Ziggler cash-in until it finally happens!

Comment

• Originally posted by EvertonBroncos View Post
        Punk
        Show (Ziggler cashes in)
        Team Foley
        Cesaro
        Kaitlyn
        3MB

I'm going to keep on predicting a Ziggler cash-in until it finally happens!
        I hope so! He only has a few months left to cash it in.

Comment

Yeah I agree with those picks. Punk will be champion through wrestlemania, Show needs to put a bit of a reign together, no reason for Cesaro to lose, Heath Slater and 3MB are over good, and Team Foley is stacked. I would love to see Kaitlyn win though, she's great.
          IMHO Punk will lose at the RR to the Rock
          "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

• Yeah I agree with you HUMCALC, Rock will be WWE Champ going into WM I think.

Here we have a bonus Traditional Survivor Series match...

Brodus Clay
            Tyson Kidd
            Justin Gabriel
            Sin Cara
            Rey Mysterio

vs

Tensai
            Primo
            Epico
            Titus O'Neil
            Darren Young

Faces will win I think.

Comment

• Great crowd tonight, glad to see Jerry Lawler back in the announce table. The bonus survivor series match has ben surprisingly good despite having no brand names.

Comment

• Originally posted by EvertonBroncos View Post
                Yeah I agree with you HUMCALC, Rock will be WWE Champ going into WM I think.

Here we have a bonus Traditional Survivor Series match...

Brodus Clay
                Tyson Kidd
                Justin Gabriel
                Sin Cara
                Rey Mysterio

vs

Tensai
                Primo
                Epico
                Titus O'Neil
                Darren Young

Faces will win I think.
                I concur 100%, 6-1 this is my most accurate prediction in years
                Last edited by HUMCALC; 11-18-2012, 08:31 PM.
                "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

• That was a great show!

The bonus SS match was probably the best match, but they didn't get a 450 splash in on poor Darren Young. I can't believe Albert sandbagged on Brodus too, that man needs to find another job.

The other SS match was awesome. All the matches were pretty good, but the crowd really got out of the Divas and the US champion match.

They need to let Kaitlyn borrow from Ryback's move set.

I don't think the Rock is going to be champion again.

Comment

• Dean Ambrose and Seth Rollins debuting on the same night, potentially in a stable with Punk and Heyman...

*faints*

Comment

• My BOLD TLC predictions:

Punk vs Ryback in a TLC match (Punk wins)
                      Triple Threat Ladder Match for the tag titles (Hell No Retains)
                      Sheamus vs. Big Show Chairs match (Big Show Wins)

That's it so far
                      Last edited by HUMCALC; 11-19-2012, 09:36 PM.

Comment

• Apparently the adverts in NY are spoiling the TLC card. Spoilers in white

Punk vs Ryback in a tables match
                        Chairs match between Sheamus and Show
                        Cena and Ziggler in a TLC match (can't see this being right, what the hell would they be trying to reach?

I'm praying for a triple threat tag team TLC match. I'd really prefer Gabriel and Kidd, and Rhodes Scholars (if Rhodes was healthy) in there over Mysterio and Sin Cara. Can't see them delivering big style PPV bumps. Looks like Prime Time Players (who I absolutely love), Bryan and Kane and the Rey-sins in a match going by Raw, though that could change. Just speculation though.

I really really enjoyed Survivor Series. It's been a down year for WWE on TV according to ratings but I can't remember the last time I was disappointed by a PPV. The only one I haven't caught this year is No Way Out but that was crap apparently. The dirt worst was Over the Limit but that was just a throw away show. It was worth it for Bryan vs Punk.

The traditional matches felt like they meant something. The crowd in Indy made almost every match feel special. And the debut of Reigns, Ambrose and Rollins had me absolutely salivating. I spoiled it for myself beforehand but it was still awesome.

Can't wait for TLC, that's a huge compliment.

Comment

• Originally posted by Andyy_47 View Post
                          Apparently the adverts in NY are spoiling the TLC card. Spoilers in white

Punk vs Ryback in a tables match
                          Chairs match between Sheamus and Show
                          Cena and Ziggler in a TLC match (can't see this being right, what the hell would they be trying to reach?

I'm praying for a triple threat tag team TLC match. I'd really prefer Gabriel and Kidd, and Rhodes Scholars (if Rhodes was healthy) in there over Mysterio and Sin Cara. Can't see them delivering big style PPV bumps. Looks like Prime Time Players (who I absolutely love), Bryan and Kane and the Rey-sins in a match going by Raw, though that could change. Just speculation though.

I really really enjoyed Survivor Series. It's been a down year for WWE on TV according to ratings but I can't remember the last time I was disappointed by a PPV. The only one I haven't caught this year is No Way Out but that was crap apparently. The dirt worst was Over the Limit but that was just a throw away show. It was worth it for Bryan vs Punk.

The traditional matches felt like they meant something. The crowd in Indy made almost every match feel special. And the debut of Reigns, Ambrose and Rollins had me absolutely salivating. I spoiled it for myself beforehand but it was still awesome.

Can't wait for TLC, that's a huge compliment.
                          Boy we are different. I LOVE EVERY TAG TEAM EXCEPT the Prime Time Players. Darren Young sucks, and I HATE that [email protected] comb he has in his hair

Comment

• Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
                            Boy we are different. I LOVE EVERY TAG TEAM EXCEPT the Prime Time Players. Darren Young sucks, and I HATE that [email protected] comb he has in his hair
                            He is awful. Especially on the mic. But I love the Big Deal Titus O'Neal. He's good.

Comment

• I'm enjoying all the tag teams. I just have a special place in my heart for the Prime Time Players. At the Birmingham shows this year they came out on Smackdown and the crowd was dead. I mean Saturday Morning Slam match sucked, then there was no energy. So we took it upon ourselves to just get REALLY into the match without much prompting and began chanting "MILLIONS OF DOLLARS" at every little thing they did. I enjoyed their act anyway. But that put them over the top for me, great memories of an otherwise crap Smackdown.

Comment

He is awful. Especially on the mic. But I love the Big Deal Titus O'Neal. He's good.
                                Titus is great. I think that if they paired him up with a real wrestler, like a Daniel Bryan type, that they could dominate the Tag Team division, a la "The Hart Foundation"

Comment

Working...
                                X