No announcement yet.

WWE/AEW/NWJP/IMPACT Pro Wrestling Forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hopefully Raw sheds more light on Ambrose/Rollins/Reigns, I'm just absolutely ecstatic they've finally called Ambrose and Rollins up, apparently without rubbish gimmicks...
    Come On You Blues! GO BRONCOS!

Comment

• I am so over and done with Punk being WWE Champion. He has held the belt far to long in my opinion. It has become predictable. What I find funny though is some of the very same fans that complained about Cena's long run want Punk to have the belt till Mania or longer. These same fans if Cena was champ with the ratings as they are would be blaming him demanding that he drops the belt.
      Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
      sigpic

Comment

• Why do they even have Twitter votes for "viewer's choice" matches if they're just going to rig them??

#WWEKane never even trended, and #WWEBryan hit #1. I kind of figured before that they rigged them so storylines played out (Like Miz winning the last one) but now I know for sure.

Other than that it was a great raw. How about that crazy slam Cesaro put on Shaemus?? Should've won the match with that...

Comment

• I too have wondered if they were rigged. I think that with some of them it does not matter how we vote they write the story so the storyline won't be effected one way or the other.

sigpic

Comment

• Yeah they're probably rigged, not doing anything wrong because it's free to vote, same when they used to have Cyber Sunday/Taboo Tuesday. Like you say MileHighGuy if they're going to use something like twitter as a medium to vote, they're gonna get egg on their face when the losing choice is the number 1 trend worldwide.

Comment

• Seriously this move is so cool. It's the "Alpamere Waterslide" and he's been doing it for a long time apparently.

It was 100x more impressive against Shaemus though. I really expect Cesaro to be moved up the ranks very soon.

Comment

• Sadly they're too invested in Sheamus to give a win to Cesaro, even once. Cesaro is just an absolute monster, no wonder he wasn't in developmental for long before they called him up.

This is from the same match you posted MHG, obviously Quackenbush deserves a ton of credit, but this is what Cesaro (Castagnoli) is capable of.

Comment

• And perhaps the best executed move I've ever seen:

(Sorry to double post, can't put both videos in the same post)

Comment

• Yeah, I watched a couple of those, and don't apologize I love watching Cesaro too! I was hoping there would be a youtube vid of the uppercut he put into Sheamus' battering ram off the top rope. There was a ton of impact.

He looks twice the size he used to, and he seems impossibly strong for his size, hope he doesn't go down for HGH

Comment

• I know he's just unbelievably built! I had the chance to go and see him when he was a relative unknown, Ring of Honor had a show in the Liverpool Olympia, was a tournament of some kind. Castagnoli had a great match against Chris Hero, but I couldn't go and I'm still kicking myself for that, would have had a great chance to meet him

Comment

• I am on the verge of no longer watching WWE. As I said in an earlier post I am tired of Punk being "shoved down my throat". While I am a D. Bry fan I do not like what his character is doing. Also to be honest I cannot think of anyone on the roster that I would pay to see in person. The Internet wrestling community has been all over the members of The Shield, I have not been impressed with them yet. Then there is Ziggy.... an overselling spot monkey. Right now for me atleast the future of the WWE does not look like I will enjoy it.

I know this will get most wrestling fans upset, but I felt this way during the Attitude era with Stone Cold.

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Southstander View Post
                          I am on the verge of no longer watching WWE. As I said in an earlier post I am tired of Punk being "shoved down my throat". While I am a D. Bry fan I do not like what his character is doing. Also to be honest I cannot think of anyone on the roster that I would pay to see in person. The Internet wrestling community has been all over the members of The Shield, I have not been impressed with them yet. Then there is Ziggy.... an overselling spot monkey. Right now for me atleast the future of the WWE does not look like I will enjoy it.

I know this will get most wrestling fans upset, but I felt this way during the Attitude era with Stone Cold.
                          Well Southy, you've got me upset. Nah I get what you mean. Punk is getting a little old for me too, but I like Paul Heyman and the thought of stable wrestling coming back has me intrigued. Someone needed to go on a big title reign, might as well be the guy with the best mic skills. It will definitely be over in a few months.

I like a lot of the newer guys. Cesaro and Sandow are probably my most recent favs. I'm more upset about Vicki Guerro getting shoved down my throat, and the WWE intentionally avoiding great matches like Punk/Bryan. D Bry's NO gimmick is way beyond stale though, I agree.

Cesaro, Sandow, Ryback, Show, Kofi, Ziggles, Barrett, Orton, etc all of those guys are great talent.

Comment

• Originally posted by theMileHighGuy View Post

Cesaro, Sandow, Ryback, Show, Kofi, Ziggles, Barrett, Orton, etc all of those guys are great talent.
                            Out of that list I only like Kofi and Ryback. I just cannot get behind Cesaro, Sandow, Ziggy, it might have to do with there gimmacs, Ziggy overs sells in my book. I liked Orton when he first started but once I found out he went AWOL from the Marines he lost me ever cheering for him. Back to the gimmick thing...

Billy Gunn + Val Venis + Mr Pefect = Ziggy's gimmac.
                            The Genius + Hunter Hurst-Helmsley = Sando

Sadly Kofi won't get a push.

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Southstander View Post
                              Out of that list I only like Kofi and Ryback. I just cannot get behind Cesaro, Sandow, Ziggy, it might have to do with there gimmacs, Ziggy overs sells in my book. I liked Orton when he first started but once I found out he went AWOL from the Marines he lost me ever cheering for him. Back to the gimmick thing...

Billy Gunn + Val Venis + Mr Pefect = Ziggy's gimmac.
                              The Genius + Hunter Hurst-Helmsley = Sando

Sadly Kofi won't get a push.
                              Out of that list I like: Cesaro and Ziggler. Kofi's good, but IMHO he's a pale imitation of The Superfly. Big Show's too old, he needs to become a GM or announcer with his great mic skills. Ryback's too much hype, as is Barrett. Orton IMHO is an eh. Sandow's the worst since The Genius
                              "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

• Looking forward to seeing more of the Shield tonight, hopefully a live promo so we get to see Dean Ambrose at his absolute best.

Also, Dean Ambrose saying "Nope." like such:

has become a meme, like such:

Comment

Working...
                                X