No announcement yet.

WWE/AEW/NWJP/IMPACT Pro Wrestling Forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I knew that I should have stuck with my instincts about Dolph vs Cena ladder match for the MITB briefcase. I figured with Cena's injury that'd be canceled. Any idea what the tables match will be? As of right, my best guess will be the Shield vs Team Hell No and RKO
    "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

• Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
      I knew that I should have stuck with my instincts about Dolph vs Cena ladder match for the MITB briefcase. I figured with Cena's injury that'd be canceled. Any idea what the tables match will be? As of right, my best guess will be the Shield vs Team Hell No and RKO
      That would be a cool match. I'm excited to see Shield in the ring.

Cena has to lose that match right? Everyone knows that briefcase is for the World Title, and not the WWE title. Somehow though, if he wins, the rules will be re-written. That's what Cena does best.

I think my favorite match of the night was the fatal 4-way. I can't get enough of Cesaro I can't wait till he's a top-card contender, it won't be long. Though, why didn't Kofi just lay down and let R-Truth pin him so he could get the title??

Sin Cara and Del Rio had a good match too.

Comment

• No way Cena wins if he's going to be embroiled in the whole Rock/Punk/RR/WM storyline, having the MITB briefcase would just be a burdensome, besides it's not like he needs it.

Loved the Fatal Four Way match, absolutely awesome.
        Come On You Blues! GO BRONCOS!

Comment

• CENA COULD win, if they want Cena vs Rock at WM to be title for title, a la Hogan vs Warrior. Yeah, the 4way was cool, but I want Barrett gone. He's too boring for my taste
          "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

• Hadn't thought of that. Although I think if they were gonna unify the titles they'd wait until WM30.

Anyway Punk won't be at TLC (apparently), had to have emergency surgery on his knee today. Looks like Ryback/Hell No vs Shield.

Comment

• Originally posted by EvertonBroncos View Post
              Hadn't thought of that. Although I think if they were gonna unify the titles they'd wait until WM30.

Anyway Punk won't be at TLC (apparently), had to have emergency surgery on his knee today. Looks like Ryback/Hell No vs Shield.
              Wouldn't Punk have to vacate the title due to the title having to be defended every 30 days?

Comment

• Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
                Wouldn't Punk have to vacate the title due to the title having to be defended every 30 days?
                I'm sure they'll come up with some reasoning to keep the strap on Punk. There's no way they'd let this run for this long and have him drop it due to an injury.
                LET 'ER BUCK!!!
                Adopted by: Peanut, Chazoe60, CanDB, RealBronco and JakeNbake

Comment

• Originally posted by HurricaneDovs View Post
                  I'm sure they'll come up with some reasoning to keep the strap on Punk. There's no way they'd let this run for this long and have him drop it due to an injury.
                  They did with Cena

Comment

• Rock and Punk is set in stone. No way they'll strip him of it. WWE is good at rewriting rules.

Cesaro vs. Kofi stole the show, though there was no waterslide or a super swiss death off of one of Kofi's super cross-bodies which would've rocked. The main events were both crap. Don't even get me started on Vicki being in the ring...

Comment

• Originally posted by theMileHighGuy View Post
                      Rock and Punk is set in stone. No way they'll strip him of it. WWE is good at rewriting rules.

Cesaro vs. Kofi stole the show, though there was no waterslide or a super swiss death off of one of Kofi's super cross-bodies which would've rocked. The main events were both crap. Don't even get me started on Vicki being in the ring...
                      You're dead-on about Kofi and Cesaro. However, I enjoyed Dolph vs. Sheamus

Comment

• Kofi vs Cesaro was an awesome match. Cesaro is quickly becoming one of the best talents in the WWE.

I had a thought whilst watching Raw: If the WHC match comes before Cena vs Ziggler at the PPV, what happens if Ziggler cashes in after it/before his match with Cena? Would be an interesting swerve.

Comment

• Originally posted by EvertonBroncos View Post
                          Kofi vs Cesaro was an awesome match. Cesaro is quickly becoming one of the best talents in the WWE.

I had a thought whilst watching Raw: If the WHC match comes before Cena vs Ziggler at the PPV, what happens if Ziggler cashes in after it/before his match with Cena? Would be an interesting swerve.
                          That'd be cool. My guess is that then Dolph vs Cena would be for the title. Here are my TLC predictions:

Show
                          Shield
                          Kofi
                          Cesaro
                          Ziggler
                          RhodeScholars

Comment

• Awesome, awesome PPV.

Comment

• I called every match 8-0 tonight. Only 1 person won tonight that I wanted to, and that was Kofi
                              Last edited by HUMCALC; 12-16-2012, 08:03 PM.

Comment

• Seth Rollins took one of the nastiest falls I have EVER seen tonight. Anyone who has a problem with wrestling not being "real" needs to watch that. He was for real out of it when they tried to pick him up at the end.

It was a really, really, good PPV, but Cesaro/Truth was one of the most disapointing matches I've seen in a while. I had really high hopes for some interesting moves, and Cesaro did nothing.

Comment

Working...
                                X