No announcement yet.

WWE/AEW/NWJP/IMPACT Pro Wrestling Forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I found out why Cesaro/Truth ended so quickly. You probably shouldn't click this if you are squeemish at all.

http://cdn.wl.uproxx.com/wp-content/...nee-injury.jpg

Comment

• Interesting debut at the end of an otherwise pretty nothing show. Flair Punk segment was awesome though. Shield attacks were cool too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Andyy_47 View Post
        Interesting debut at the end of an otherwise pretty nothing show. Flair Punk segment was awesome though. Shield attacks were cool too.
        Does anyone follow NXT I don't know much about the Big E. guy. I just keep calling him Ryblack.

Seasons Greetings!

Comment

• Originally posted by theMileHighGuy View Post
          Does anyone follow NXT I don't know much about the Big E. guy. I just keep calling him Ryblack.

Seasons Greetings!
          The one thing I know about him is that he'd insist on the referee counting to 5 when he pinned the other guy, that's all I could tell you though.

I should really be cringing more at that video but it did make me laugh!
          Come On You Blues! GO BRONCOS!

Comment

• Originally posted by EvertonBroncos View Post
            The one thing I know about him is that he'd insist on the referee counting to 5 when he pinned the other guy, that's all I could tell you though.

I should really be cringing more at that video but it did make me laugh!
            Oh, like King Kong Bundy?
            "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

• Man I think the Christmas raw was better than the new year's. I cringed at Mae Young baby new year skit.

Comment

• Originally posted by demonicbroncos View Post
                Man I think the Christmas raw was better than the new year's. I cringed at Mae Young baby new year skit.
                As did I..
                "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

• Whole show was cringeworthy. As was Cena's stupid "shoot" on Ziggler which was just pointless. Made Cena seem like a total butthole.

I don't know if I can see Cena winning the rumble if entering number one. It seems like too much of a "oh come on" moment if he did. I think the internet would explode if he went 1-30.

Comment

• Much better Raw tonight. Felt worth watching, good match between Cena and Ziggler (Cena has to get his win back, right? it's only fair. Even if he's hit with three finishers, there's a run in and a referee bump, it's Cena we're talking about here.)

TLC match was okay-good. Ryback looked totally gassed at stages though. But the show was all about the confrontation. Punk's original "promo" felt so real it was brilliant. This really feels like they are setting up two camps, as opposed to having everyone get behind the returning Rock, I loved this. I hope they keep it up, it also feels like Rock is actually showing a lot of respect to Punk as he berates him, unlike Cena who he just flat out didn't like.

Also lol at the "did you know" about Twitter. As he pointed out, Ryder has 100,000 more followers than the Miz. Oh well, good luck in TNA, bro.

Comment

• Agreed it was a very good show in my opinion. You're right about Cena, was obvious he was going to win, but they're allegedly trying to build Ziggler into a star, and made him look completely weak. (Could they not have let him kick out of at least one AA? Seriously?)

Can't wait for the Royal Rumble now though, but if they have any respect for the fans, and the title, the Rock will be on every Raw between now and the Rumble, otherwise it just makes a complete mockery of it all.
                      Come On You Blues! GO BRONCOS!

Comment

• He's booked for Elimination Chamber FWIW. So...start your predictions!

Comment

• Anyone else agree that it's time - in 2013 - for Christopher Daniels to be a world champion? It's long overdue and we're running out of time for it to happen...

Comment

• I read that The Rock is going to be on several RAW shows between now and Wrestlmania, I hope it's true imo the WWE needs him to be there more than twice a year, especially right now. I'm really stoked about Elimination Chamber now it's one of my favorite PPVs.

If Rock's going to be in the chamber match then it's safe to say he's not going to beat Punk at Rumble right? So that would put CM Punk, Rock, Cena, and Ryback in it for sure. That leaves 2 spots. Do they put Ziggler into the Raw match or does he get the Smackdown match because he has the World Title MiTB case? I'd say he has to be in Smackdown's... so my other guesses would be Miz and Cesaro. Idk. Smackdown's would be Show, Shaemus, Orton, Ziggler... and idk lol... there's not a lot of talent left. Maybe Mark Henry is back? Khali? Wade Barrett?

As for the Rumble, if Cena wins... man I would be upset. Definitely an "oh come on" moment. He almost has to to headline Wrestlemania and for Rock vs. Cena 2 to happen.

I hope Antonia Cesaro wins. They just released him for DLC on WWE 13. Been watching a lot of Claudio Castagnoli matches on youtube.
                            Last edited by theMileHighGuy; 01-11-2013, 12:29 AM.

Comment

• Wouldn't it make sense for the Rock to win at RR, and then CM Punk gets his rematch at Elimination Chamber?

Comment

• Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
                                Wouldn't it make sense for the Rock to win at RR, and then CM Punk gets his rematch at Elimination Chamber?
                                The champion is automatically in the chamber match. Unless they decide to rewrite the rulebook again, wouldn't suprise me.

Man, the 20th Anniversary show kinda sucked. I guess Orton/Barrett was the best match. Cesaro didn't have a match which bummed me out. CM Punk has to be sooo mad that he's been champion for 421 days and is still mid-carding while John Cena is in every main event.

It was just really unspectacular for a 20th anniversary show. Ryback, Orton, and Shaemus come out and beat up the shield for 30 seconds instead of having what could have been a really cool 6-man tag. It makes me wonder sometimes if they're even aware of the product they're putting out there. The Rock's songs were all really stupid.

Can't believe Eve really quit to focus on some self-defense program. She was easily the best wrestler and performer of all the Divas. They really don't have a lot left. I wish Kharma would get un-insane and come back.

Comment

Working...
                                X