WWE/AEW/NWJP/IMPACT Pro Wrestling Forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by theMileHighGuy View Post
    The champion is automatically in the chamber match. Unless they decide to rewrite the rulebook again, wouldn't suprise me.

Man, the 20th Anniversary show kinda sucked. I guess Orton/Barrett was the best match. Cesaro didn't have a match which bummed me out. CM Punk has to be sooo mad that he's been champion for 421 days and is still mid-carding while John Cena is in every main event.

It was just really unspectacular for a 20th anniversary show. Ryback, Orton, and Shaemus come out and beat up the shield for 30 seconds instead of having what could have been a really cool 6-man tag. It makes me wonder sometimes if they're even aware of the product they're putting out there. The Rock's songs were all really stupid.

Can't believe Eve really quit to focus on some self-defense program. She was easily the best wrestler and performer of all the Divas. They really don't have a lot left. I wish Kharma would get un-insane and come back.
    Wasn't it two years ago when The Miz defended his title against The King? I agree about the shield vs Orton, Ryback, and Sheamus. The best match though was Bryan vs Rhodes, though. I'll miss Eve, too
    "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

• Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
      Wasn't it two years ago when The Miz defended his title against The King? I agree about the shield vs Orton, Ryback, and Sheamus. The best match though was Bryan vs Rhodes, though. I'll miss Eve, too
      Yeah and the second Elimination Chamber was for the No. 1 contender.

Show was pretty meh in my opinion. Yet again the bury Ziggler (and to an extent, Langston) in almost exactly the same way. Cena gets hit with a ton of finishers, the cage door, etc, gets beat on for almost an entire match, then hits one finisher on Ziggler to pin him effortlessly. Like I said last week, if they're adamant Cena has to go over clean in pretty much every match he's in, is it too much to ask to make Ziggler look good by letting him kick out of an AA? It's getting beyond the point of ridicule now.
      Come On You Blues! GO BRONCOS!

Comment

• What matches are set for RR, besides the two titles? I have Rio, Rhode Scholars, and Rock winning, although I won't be surprised at all if Punk wins
        Last edited by HUMCALC; 01-21-2013, 07:43 PM.
        "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

What matches are set for RR, besides the two titles? I have Rio, Rhode Scholars, and Rock winning, although I won't be surprised at all if Punk wins
          Who do you think is going to win the Rumble?

The card is:

Hell No vs. Rhodes Scholars = Rhodes Scholars, Kane and Bryan need to go back to singles, there's a lot of tag team talent.

Show vs. Del Rio = Del Rio retains. Show either attacks him after, or on Monday's Raw, and Ziggler will cash in.

Punk vs. Rock = Punk retains. I just have a feeling he'll lose it at Wrestlemania.

Royal Rumble = John Cena will probably enter at #1 and eliminate every single person. There's no other way for him to headline Wrestlemania. Unless, unless, unless... he's going to fight the Undertaker this year. I would like to see Randy Orton, Ryback, or Cesaro win.

These matches haven't been announced but I think they should be in the show, one or two could be in the pre-show, but there's a royal rumble qualifier int he pre-show I think.

Cesaro vs. Miz
          Barrett vs. Someone (Kofi?)
          Kaitlyn vs. Someone (Layla? They haven't built up any rivalries for her)

Comment

Who do you think is going to win the Rumble?

The card is:

Hell No vs. Rhodes Scholars = Rhodes Scholars, Kane and Bryan need to go back to singles, there's a lot of tag team talent.

Show vs. Del Rio = Del Rio retains. Show either attacks him after, or on Monday's Raw, and Ziggler will cash in.

Punk vs. Rock = Punk retains. I just have a feeling he'll lose it at Wrestlemania.

Royal Rumble = John Cena will probably enter at #1 and eliminate every single person. There's no other way for him to headline Wrestlemania. Unless, unless, unless... he's going to fight the Undertaker this year. I would like to see Randy Orton, Ryback, or Cesaro win.

These matches haven't been announced but I think they should be in the show, one or two could be in the pre-show, but there's a royal rumble qualifier int he pre-show I think.

Cesaro vs. Miz
            Barrett vs. Someone (Kofi?)
            Kaitlyn vs. Someone (Layla? They haven't built up any rivalries for her)
            I don't have a clue as to who's going to win the Rumble. I don't want to get my hopes up. I only pick the Rhode Scholars because A) I hate them and B) Hell No "graduated" from "Anger Management". What else is left for them to do? I picked Rio because I hate him, and he's easier to cash in on. I could care less who wins the WWE Title match. I'm sick of both of them

Comment

I think it'll be Rock/Cena for the WWE Championship at wrestlemania.

Comment

• The Rock wins at RR, and I am going to mark out like crazy!!!!!

Adopted Posters - Broncoholic MS, thatkidhunt, Al Wilson 4 Mayor, Thors Hammer, McSmashie, CanDB, Peanut, BroncoManiac_69, MightyHorse, CHARGER$, Chillez, EddieMac
                Married Megan Joy on August 18th, 2013
                Proud Daddy of Jeremiah James born February 24, 2011

Adopt-A-Bronco 2013 - Champ Bailey
                Yankees, Rockies, Nuggets, Avalanche, CU Buffs
                I still miss you Jake Plummer!

sigpic

Comment

• I wonder if the Shield will be in the Royal Rumble?

Re: Hell No, I have a feeling they'll break up soon to set up a match at Wrestlemania.

Think it's obvious that the Rock will win, almost so obvious that I'm starting to think Punk will win it!

Comment

• Originally posted by EvertonBroncos View Post
                    I wonder if the Shield will be in the Royal Rumble?

Re: Hell No, I have a feeling they'll break up soon to set up a match at Wrestlemania.

Think it's obvious that the Rock will win, almost so obvious that I'm starting to think Punk will win it!
                    They will, I have a feeling they will play a big part in it. OR everyone gangs up on them to make a statement.

and yeah that's why I think CM Punk will win. It already seems like it's written that the Rock will win. Then again, I've heard he's booked for a bunch of Raws between Rumble and Mania, he very well could win and be at all the Raws with his title.

Comment

• Well if they wanted the WWE Championship match to be undpredictable, they've succeeded

Comment

• Anyone have any predictions for tomorrow night? I obviously have no idea on the Rumble but if it's anything like it has been lately it'll probably be a heel to win and probably someone they want to build up. Wade Barret keeps on coming to my mind when I think of a winner but who knows.
                        LET 'ER BUCK!!!
                        Adopted by: Peanut, Chazoe60, CanDB, RealBronco and JakeNbake

Comment

• Originally posted by HurricaneDovs View Post
                          Anyone have any predictions for tomorrow night? I obviously have no idea on the Rumble but if it's anything like it has been lately it'll probably be a heel to win and probably someone they want to build up. Wade Barret keeps on coming to my mind when I think of a winner but who knows.
                          I had a dream that they re-signed Zack Ryder and let him win the Rumble. That would throw everyone for a loop.

Comment

• Bo Dallas from NXT will be in the Rumble, won a tournament to gain entry apparently. He's my pick, just for a laugh!

Comment

• Shelton Benjamin and Carlito return tonight

Comment

Shelton Benjamin and Carlito return tonight
                                Apparently Carlito tweeted that rumor was not true.
                                LET 'ER BUCK!!!
                                Adopted by: Peanut, Chazoe60, CanDB, RealBronco and JakeNbake

Comment

Working...
                                X