WWE/AEW/NWJP/IMPACT Pro Wrestling Forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Andyy_47 View Post
    Nah but that's what I hear with my ear to the ground. Taker traditionally hand picks who he wants to face. Can't see it being anyone else.
    Idk I think Kane would be a better match.

Comment

• Hey I've noticed that the F in WWF hasn't been censored in the last few events I've seen, even the events from back in the day that they show in 24/7. They just had it in the Bob Backlund promo. Is this by accident or a coincidence that I'm seeing the ones that slipped through the cracks?

Comment

• Brock is backkkkk!

Comment

• I knew somebody was coming down, and I'm always glad to see him
          "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

• So Rock vs Cena at WM28 which was billed once in a life time is now twice.

I feel like I have been just given the middle finger.

Once again Cena and Rock are in the spotlight, they do not deserve it.

Cena is as entertaining at a dry mop. Rock has not put in the work to not only hold the title, but to be main event at WM.

WWE is a lot like the Pro Bowl. Names and has-beens over actual talent and performance.
            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by DevilSpawn View Post
              Hey I've noticed that the F in WWF hasn't been censored in the last few events I've seen, even the events from back in the day that they show in 24/7. They just had it in the Bob Backlund promo. Is this by accident or a coincidence that I'm seeing the ones that slipped through the cracks?
              They just up and decided to stop doing it after Raw 1k. I'm not sure if it's extended to dvds and complete archival footage, but they don't have to do it for flashbacks and promos and such anymore. Just a middle finger to the world wildlife federation I guess.

If I really have to watch HHH fight Brock Lesnar again... I quit. This WM is going to be horrible.

Originally posted by Bronco_Armada View Post
              Cena is as entertaining at a dry mop. Rock has not put in the work to not only hold the title, but to be main event at WM.

WWE is a lot like the Pro Bowl. Names and has-beens over actual talent and performance.
              HEY! My dry mop has much deeper character, thank you very much.

Comment

• It would have been better if Cena went after the World Heavyweight Championship and wrestled Rock to unify the titles at Wrestlemania 30. But Cena/Rock was obvious, the WWE wanted this to happen a year ago but circumstances presented something they couldn't pass up with CM Punk. Now they make sure to make it a title match this time like it was supposed to be last year.

Comment

• Bruno Sammartino being inducted into the Hall Of Fame, long overdue.
                  Come On You Blues! GO BRONCOS!

Comment

• Originally posted by EvertonBroncos View Post
                    Bruno Sammartino being inducted into the Hall Of Fame, long overdue.
                    Yes, it is. I assumed that he was already in
                    Last edited by HUMCALC; 02-04-2013, 03:13 PM.
                    "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

• Holy crap, Naomi was ridiculously impressive tonight

Comment

• Any idea who's going to be in the RAW chamber? SD has Jack Swagger, Mark Henry, and Rey Mysterio at the minimum

Comment

• Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
                          Any idea who's going to be in the RAW chamber? SD has Jack Swagger, Mark Henry, and Rey Mysterio at the minimum
                          orton and shaemus too.

will there even be a raw chamber match? what would it be for? Won't be for the title like it used to. Won't be for a shot at wrestlemania.

edit: just read my thoughts are confirmed. It will be Team Cena (of course) vs. The Shield at EC. Only one fricken elimination chamber match at Elimination Chamber... Leave it to WWE and CENA to thash another ppv. so shaemus won't be in smackdowns. Major de-push for him.

http://pwtorch.com/artman2/publish/W...le_68423.shtml

Comment

• Team Cena will win clean. That will be a sad day.
                            Come On You Blues! GO BRONCOS!

Comment

• Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
                              Yes, it is. I assumed that he was already in
                              He's publicly berated WWE and the attitude era. In particular Steve Austin and refused any and all advances Vince has made to put his name in the Hall of Fame. He had no interest till HHH started to butter him up. I guess HHH is really a terrific politician.

Comment

• Originally posted by Andyy_47 View Post
                                He's publicly berated WWE and the attitude era. In particular Steve Austin and refused any and all advances Vince has made to put his name in the Hall of Fame. He had no interest till HHH started to butter him up. I guess HHH is really a terrific politician.
                                He is. He went from lowly wrestler to taking over when Vince passes away. Any updates on Evan Bourne? I heard a rumor about him returning with a partner as a heel to take on Mysterio and Sin Cara. Anyone else hear this?
                                Last edited by HUMCALC; 02-08-2013, 07:58 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X