Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• What happened to Rey being in the EC? He was the first entrant announced
      Last edited by HUMCALC; 02-11-2013, 08:50 PM.
      "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

• Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
        What happened to Rey being in the EC? He was the first entrant announced
        Yeah... I guess they REALLY had to put Jack Swagger in it. Kind of sucks, Rey was my initial pick to win.

I guess there's only 4 matches.

Orton, Swagger, Henry, Bryan, Kane, Jericho - Elimination Chamber. New pick, Mark Henry.

Del Rio vs. Show - Del Rio, they have to keep pushing him.

Cena, Ryback, Shaemus vs. The Shield - Can anyone give me one good reason why this wasn't made into an Elimination Chamber match? Besides the WWE constantly robbing the Universe of creative matches. They could have done all kinds of stuff with it like all the Shield guys getting out first, or the 3 faces pounding each shield guy one at a time, Ryback destroying the cage, etc. The Faces probably win, but the Shield winning might legitimize them.

CM Punk vs. the Rock - The Rock will win, he needs to stay champion. I think since CM Punk stole the belt, the Rock comes down with a new title. Finally.

The biggest question of the night is, which match will the Undertaker interrupt?

Cesaro and Miz will probably fight in the preshow. Cesaro wins of course!

Never gets old!

Comment

• Anyone else think that Cena turns heel at EC and turns out to be the leader of The Shield? I could see him turning his back on Ryback and Sheamus. I have heard that some established wrestler will come to reveal himself as the leader of The Shield. Could it be Cena? Perfect opportunity to turn him heel for Mania and such. If they turned Hogan heel, why can't they do the same to Cena?

Crazier things have happened!

Adopted Posters - Broncoholic MS, thatkidhunt, Al Wilson 4 Mayor, Thors Hammer, McSmashie, CanDB, Peanut, BroncoManiac_69, MightyHorse, CHARGER$, Chillez, EddieMac
          Married Megan Joy on August 18th, 2013
          Proud Daddy of Jeremiah James born February 24, 2011

Adopt-A-Bronco 2013 - Champ Bailey
          Yankees, Rockies, Nuggets, Avalanche, CU Buffs
          I still miss you Jake Plummer!

sigpic

Comment

• My predictions:

Rio
            Rock
            Swagger (The PATRIOT MUST face the Immigrant)
            Kaitlyn
            Cesaro
            The Sword unless there's a doublecross

Preshow, the dancing fat guys
            "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

• So does the CM Punk/Rock match even matter? I don't see any way CM Punk isn't in the Cena/Rock match at Wrestlemania.

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncoholic JS View Post
                Anyone else think that Cena turns heel at EC and turns out to be the leader of The Shield? I could see him turning his back on Ryback and Sheamus. I have heard that some established wrestler will come to reveal himself as the leader of The Shield. Could it be Cena? Perfect opportunity to turn him heel for Mania and such. If they turned Hogan heel, why can't they do the same to Cena?

Crazier things have happened!
                I have a post a few pages back about how Cena should have come out as the leader of the Shield at Rumble. It made perfect sense at the time for them to come down and help him win the royal rumble match. I would love the Cena heel turn but I don't think it's ever going to happen. He doesn't want to be the bad guy.

Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post
                So does the CM Punk/Rock match even matter? I don't see any way CM Punk isn't in the Cena/Rock match at Wrestlemania.
                I was hoping CM Punk would fight Undertaker this year. Hard to say right now how it will turn out.

Comment

• If Thwagger wins the EC I'm going to blow a freakin gasket. I forgot he was even in the E before he came back. He's good in the ring but he has the personality of a bedroom slipper. And his new look is just silly. Never liked him before and thought he was overpushed then. To come back from pretty much purgatory and being thrust into one of the main events of WrestleMania? No. Just, no.

If he did win it this would kind of be similar to his last world title push. Practically buried and then out of nowhere wins a big match and then the big title.
                  Last edited by HurricaneDovs; 02-16-2013, 05:12 PM.
                  LET 'ER BUCK!!!
                  Adopted by: Peanut, Chazoe60, CanDB, RealBronco and JakeNbake

Comment

• Originally posted by HurricaneDovs View Post
                    If Thwagger wins the EC I'm going to blow a freakin gasket. I forgot he was even in the E before he came back. He's good in the ring but he has the personality of a bedroom slipper. And his new look is just silly. Never liked him before and thought he was overpushed then. To come back from pretty much purgatory and being thrust into one of the main events of WrestleMania? No. Just, no.

If he did win it this would kind of be similar to his last world title push. Practically buried and then out of nowhere wins a big match and then the big title.
                    Oh, I think that he's just fine on th mic and terrific in the ring

Comment

• Mark Henry is my pick
                      Come On You Blues! GO BRONCOS!

Comment

• pretty good world championship match. I'm loving face rio.

Comment

• weird ending for the usa title. But have to say i felt that low blow from here nice sell by cescaro.

Comment

• Oh, screw you WWE.
                            LET 'ER BUCK!!!

Comment

• bad ending with the chamber jack swagger doesnt deserves a main event with the world championship on the top ppv, but amazing match with the freaking 6 man. The shield look weak individuality but what teamwoek and made it look believable.

Comment

• And now Kofi will go from either jobbing or not being on TV at all, to jobbing to Ziggler on a PPV. Yay. I guess that's a step up since he's actually in the PPV?

I don't know.

Either way, the burying of Kofi continues.
                                LET 'ER BUCK!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X