Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WWE/AEW/NWJP/IMPACT Pro Wrestling Forum

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by theMileHighGuy View Post
    Yeah I forgot about him.

    So I really thought they would do something cool like have the Shield come down and help Cena beat CM Punk, revealing Cena as the hand behind the Shield... but I guess I should've known better, and it'll be another tired face/face main event.

    So who is behind the Shield? I guess CM Punk is still the obvious answer, but I think it should be someone else. How about Mark Henry? WSM + The Shield would be domination. They need something for Henry to do... they can't keep passing him off in matches with jobbers and Khali. Khali needs to be asked to retire imo.
    Paul E. Heyman hinted towards some big stable on his twitter a few weeks ago. Could be Paul starting a take over?

    Shield
    Lesnar
    Punk

    maybe?

    By the sounds of it (from the rumor mill) Orton has taken a dive due to his attitude and comments he bade some time ago, in particular agasint John Cena.
    sigpic

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Bronco_Armada View Post
      Paul E. Heyman hinted towards some big stable on his twitter a few weeks ago. Could be Paul starting a take over?

      Shield
      Lesnar
      Punk

      maybe?

      By the sounds of it (from the rumor mill) Orton has taken a dive due to his attitude and comments he bade some time ago, in particular agasint John Cena.
      This was posted on WWE.com a few weeks back. I'm refering to the new "Dangerous Alliance" of course
      "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Bronco_Armada View Post
        Honestly, Divas matches are nothing more than bathroom breaks. They are terrible 90 second performances.

        WWE as a whole is a mess. 3 hour raw with nearly half of it being commercials.

        More if you want to include the in show commercials they put on.

        How many times have they advertised Dead Man Down movie?
        Sonic fast food plugs
        subway
        Coors

        WWE is not even about wrestling anymore, is one giant infomercial

        At least there is Ring of Honor.
        Before Eve and Beth decided to quit it was getting pretty good. I enjoyed them at least.

        We clocked it one night and there was 50 some solid minutes of commercials, not counting the extra plugs. That's the only reason it went to 3 hours, there aren't more matches or anything... maybe one per show.

        I've actually caught a couple RoH shows since they've been broadcasting them here. I still don't think RoH or TNA are very good, but its something to watch.

        Comment


        • What I wish the WWE would have done is have Heyman be behind The Sheild the entire time with out Punk knowing about it. Punk would get mad and set him up in the GTS only to have Lesner's music hit and have him F5 Punk to close the show. The following week Raw opens with Heyman and Brock in the ring with Paul saying "While Punk was a Heyman guy he never really was a Punk guy. He was only using Punk because his REAL clinet Brock Lesner "quit". Even back in the OVW days Punk was just a way to put food on the table" (I will get back to that part). This would set up a match at Mania with Brock v Punk. The "food on the table" line sets up Brock v Ryback at Mania.
          Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

          Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
          sigpic

          Comment


          • Originally posted by theMileHighGuy View Post
            Before Eve and Beth decided to quit it was getting pretty good. I enjoyed them at least.

            We clocked it one night and there was 50 some solid minutes of commercials, not counting the extra plugs. That's the only reason it went to 3 hours, there aren't more matches or anything... maybe one per show.

            I've actually caught a couple RoH shows since they've been broadcasting them here. I still don't think RoH or TNA are very good, but its something to watch.
            The TNA roster is very good, they just don't know how to use them as WWF(E) would
            Last edited by HUMCALC; 02-26-2013, 08:58 PM.
            "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Bronco_Armada View Post
              Honestly, Divas matches are nothing more than bathroom breaks. They are terrible 90 second performances.
              Naomi, from the funkadactyls, was quite impressive when I last saw her. She's one of the few divas in WWE that actually has talent.

              Comment


              • Just got a cryptic message from the WWE... "I Have Risen". Oh goodie Taker "his Mickey Mouse Tattoos and his 17 LBS head is back.
                Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

                Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
                sigpic

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Southstander View Post
                  Just got a cryptic message from the WWE... "I Have Risen". Oh goodie Taker "his Mickey Mouse Tattoos and his 17 LBS head is back.
                  Old School Raw tonight, all the old guys who should've retired will be back. Who could taker possibly fight this year? CM Punk?

                  Comment


                  • Got to be CM Punk, got nothing else to be doing.
                    Come On You Blues! GO BRONCOS!

                    Comment


                    • It'd be kind of cool if he went after The Rock and Cena. His Streak vs the title. Well they certainly didn't waste anytime in bringing him out, did they?
                      Last edited by HUMCALC; 03-04-2013, 05:02 PM.
                      "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
                        It'd be kind of cool if he went after The Rock and Cena. His Streak vs the title. Well they certainly didn't waste anytime in bringing him out, did they?
                        No, it was so fast I missed it

                        Comment


                        • Cena should have quoted Vince Lombardi "Winning isn't everything. It's the only thing."
                          "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

                          Comment


                          • Paul Bearer has died, such a shame. RIP.
                            Come On You Blues! GO BRONCOS!

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by EvertonBroncos View Post
                              Paul Bearer has died, such a shame. RIP.
                              Amen!!!!!!
                              "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

                              Comment


                              • Sad about Paul Bearer man... he was only 58. My parents are 58. I guess the wrestling world kills you young even if you aren't on the roids. RIP

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X