• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bronco_Armada View Post
    Straight up?

Or Ricardo or Zeb screwing him over?

or even AJ
    Straight up. Someone has to lose it straight up. Might as well be the ego maniac Dolph himself.

But if anyone screws him over it will be AJ. Maybe with the help of Langston. Turning Dolph face and feuding with him.
    Last edited by Broncoholic JS; 04-05-2013, 12:34 PM.

Adopted Posters - Broncoholic MS, thatkidhunt, Al Wilson 4 Mayor, Thors Hammer, McSmashie, CanDB, Peanut, BroncoManiac_69, MightyHorse, CHARGER$, Chillez, EddieMac
    Married Megan Joy on August 18th, 2013
    Proud Daddy of Jeremiah James born February 24, 2011

Adopt-A-Bronco 2013 - Champ Bailey
    Yankees, Rockies, Nuggets, Avalanche, CU Buffs
    I still miss you Jake Plummer!

sigpic

Comment

Straight up?

Or Ricardo or Zeb screwing him over?

or even AJ
      oooo.

I agree with most of your sentiments on the card.

The fact that Fandango has a WM match and Antonio Cesaro doesn't makes me sick... Cesaro is a frigging champion for pete's sake... and he is ten times the performer.

Comment

• Originally posted by theMileHighGuy View Post
        oooo.

The fact that Fandango has a WM match and Antonio Cesaro doesn't makes me sick... Cesaro is a frigging champion for pete's sake... and he is ten times the performer.
        I completely agree about Fandango and Cesaro. Fandango looks like he belongs on that stupid DWTS TV show, however I did get a look at one of his early matches & he wasn't bad
        "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

• Originally posted by theMileHighGuy View Post
          oooo.

Antonio is a fantastic wrestler.

I highly recommend his matches in Ring of Honor.

Actually I recommend Ring of Honor in general to anyone who like wrestling and not people who scream on a mike for 20 minutes.

CM Punk, Daniel Bryan, Samoa Joe, Antonio cesaro , Seth Rollins, and many more have been snagged by WWE and TNA.

http://www.onlineworldofwrestling.com/bios/roh-alumni/

ROH is the new ECW. They can find talent, and generally they make big names for themselves. When TNA and WWE tries to find talent, it generally fails. FCW and OVW are failures.
          sigpic

Comment

• I've seen just about every one of his matches as Claudio Castagnoli that I can find online. I love his RoH matches, with and against Chris Hero in particular. It's funny how much WWE holds him back, and it's either because they don't want him to get too popular too fast, or because they don't have anyone that can hang with him. I would totally love for him to have a feud with someone like Bryan, Zigs, or Punk. I think they could do a cool angle with him and Del Rio too. One of the languages he doesn't speak is Spanish lol.

He's done the alpamere waterslide one time I think, and I think they have yet to have him do the ricola bomb.

I would love to find some of his FCW matches with Seth Rollins and Ambrose.

This was very recently, sucks that it has Bevis and Butthead in the background...

Last edited by theMileHighGuy; 04-06-2013, 01:42 AM.

Comment

• Ok, if Fandango is going to be super-pushed (I can only imagine he is if he gets his first win at WM over a guy like Jericho) can we change his freakin gimmick.

Right now it's just stupid on top of stupid. I don't know how anyone could take him seriously.
              LET 'ER BUCK!!!
              Adopted by: Peanut, Chazoe60, CanDB, RealBronco and JakeNbake

Comment

• Pay up everyone. I called every match
                "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

• Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
                  Pay up everyone. I called every match
                  Nuh uh! Tons of Funk was cut

haha I gave you one. I missed on Miz. He had a good win. I think Barrett might move up or take it back.

Originally posted by HurricaneDovs View Post
                  Ok, if Fandango is going to be super-pushed (I can only imagine he is if he gets his first win at WM over a guy like Jericho) can we change his freakin gimmick.

Right now it's just stupid on top of stupid. I don't know how anyone could take him seriously.
                  If he can keep proving he's a good wrestler, it will work. Their match was actually pretty good. I still hate him though. He's like a Val Venis that isn't interested in women. Could be better.

Thought WM29 as a whole stunk. No Cesaro in the preshow, Rock/Cena was boring as hell. Brock didn't throw HHH off the ramp bridge into the cage (seriously why didn't anyone do this?) and there was no blood, and HHH won.

Taker/Punk was the best match by far, and even it left something to be desired. They had some great exchanges though. Dolph got totally skunked... he has less than two months to cash in.

All month/ all show they talk and talk about how WM is the greatest show of the year, but the product they put out obviously shows that it is just another show to them.

Seriously an hour worth of the show was recaps. Always with the damn recaps. You have some awesome young talent on the bench, hell Kofi was in the announce booth. You have Divas that haven't had a match in a month, and whether you like Divas or not, Kaitlyn/AJ would have been a good match.

Comment

• Dreadfully booked PPV.

Mark Henry pinning Ryback clean was the only thing last night that surprised me. They've been building Fandango up for months now, so you knew he wouldn't lose his debut at the (allegedly) biggest PPV. What they're doing with Dolph is absolutely pathetic quite frankly. Punk/Taker wasn't bad, but given what happened in Taker's last 4 WM matches, HBK and HHH kicked out of more tombstones than I can recall, Punk kicked out of one, and all he managed was to hit a botched GTS which Undertaker didn't sell anyway. Trips/Brock wasn't awful, wasn't amazing. Oh and Big Show screwed Sheamus/Orton. Who saw THAT coming?

Basically, the only thing you can say about the main event is that there were "Boring" chants. I thought the only decent thing about that match was the final exchange with reversal after reversal.

Anyway, Dolph will cash in tonight I reckon.

For me, at the moment, TNA will be salivating at how much WWE is bombing. Whatever TNA have done to change their direction, it's really working. I still don't honestly think they'll ever be as big a competitor as WCW was, but if they carry on as they are, they'll be close...
                    Last edited by EvertonBroncos; 04-08-2013, 04:36 AM.
                    Come On You Blues! GO BRONCOS!

Comment

• PredictaMania is over!

Tried to fool myself that maybe WWE would get creative.

This was worse than WM 27 and 28 combined.

Henry and Ryback match was the only big shocker that happened.

Maybe at WM30 we can see

CM Punk vs Taker 2.0 after it, it has been the trend.

John Cena vs Rock while advertising a new fast and furious movie for 2 months. Since Rock won the first time, Cena the second, the only logical thing to do is a double count out. Billing them both as the greatest.

Hornswoggle and Brodus Clay vs 3MB - if this match doesn't get cut, maybe we can see Hornswoggle and Brodus do a stupid dance and watch 3MB play the air guitar. That would be exciting!

Brock Lesnar vs Santino - Santino will be beaten through 99.9% of the match, then when every slow witted WWE fan thinks Santino will lose... BAM! Cobra to Brock on the steel steps, Santino wins!

What's better than 2 slow boring guys just pushing each other around the ring? 4 of them!

WWE can bring back King Mable... err.. Viscera to compete in a match Lord Tensai, Great Khali and Mark Henry. Fatal 4 way while wearing a nightgown or a prom dress.

Chris Jericho can job to Cody Rhodes and his pubic hair mustache, or maybe a WWE Diva? Maybe the WWE's diva champion can get a match at WM30.

And to make it that much more special, get Justin Bieber to sing.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by EvertonBroncos View Post
                        Dreadfully booked PPV.

Mark Henry pinning Ryback clean was the only thing last night that surprised me. They've been building Fandango up for months now, so you knew he wouldn't lose his debut at the (allegedly) biggest PPV. What they're doing with Dolph is absolutely pathetic quite frankly. Punk/Taker wasn't bad, but given what happened in Taker's last 4 WM matches, HBK and HHH kicked out of more tombstones than I can recall, Punk kicked out of one, and all he managed was to hit a botched GTS which Undertaker didn't sell anyway. Trips/Brock wasn't awful, wasn't amazing. Oh and Big Show screwed Sheamus/Orton. Who saw THAT coming?

Basically, the only thing you can say about the main event is that there were "Boring" chants. I thought the only decent thing about that match was the final exchange with reversal after reversal.

Anyway, Dolph will cash in tonight I reckon.

For me, at the moment, TNA will be salivating at how much WWE is bombing. Whatever TNA have done to change their direction, it's really working. I still don't honestly think they'll ever be as big a competitor as WCW was, but if they carry on as they are, they'll be close...
                        TNA reminds me a lot of WCW.

Top cards are not that good. A lot of old has-beens with little of their own developed talent.

Mid and bottom cards out perform WWE by a country mile.

The TNA X division reminds me a lot when WCW brought in a lot of those Lucha Libre wrestlers.
                        sigpic

Comment

TNA reminds me a lot of WCW.

Top cards are not that good. A lot of old has-beens with little of their own developed talent.

Mid and bottom cards out perform WWE by a country mile.

The TNA X division reminds me a lot when WCW brought in a lot of those Lucha Libre wrestlers.
                          I'd agree with that, I mean let's face it TNA only came about because of Jeff Jarrett and the fall of WCW.

The thing with TNA is that everyone has a role. Their lower card talent fight the other lower card talent. Their mid-card/X-Division talent fight other mid-card/X-Division talent, and so on and so forth.

In WWE it happens much less. You're more likely to see someone they're trying to build towards main event status facing someone much lower down the card. For example, when you see Del Rio coming out for a match on Raw, you know he's going over the mid-carder, someone like Cesaro, he's facing. TNA do this, but much less, and they make it more entertaining/less predictable in my opinion.

I called pretty much every spot/finish bar Ryback and Henry last night, is it because I'm a wrestling guru? No, WWE's product is just so stale and predictable nowadays, it's easy to see early in the match how it's going to go.

Comment

• Apparently, the Rock has "Walked out" on WWE.

First rat off a sinking ship?

http://www.pwmania.com/major-concern...a#.UWMxDKK-nlo

Comment

• It wouldn't surprise me if at ER (Extreme Rules) Dolph puts his MITB briefcase up against Daniel Bryan in either a ladder match (Since they've both won MITB) or a steel cage match "to keep everyone out"

Comment

• The whole experience was awesome. The WWE knows how to put on a show. The matches at the tailgate were better than the matches themselves, which sucked ass (except the Undertaker match) but to be there was absolutely incredible.

Comment

Working...
                                X