WWE/AEW/NWJP/IMPACT Pro Wrestling Forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
    It wouldn't surprise me if at ER (Extreme Rules) Dolph puts his MITB briefcase up against Daniel Bryan in either a ladder match (Since they've both won MITB) or a steel cage match "to keep everyone out"
    Last edited by Bronco_Armada; 04-08-2013, 07:29 PM.
    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronco_Armada View Post
      Yep, I guess that I was wrong
      "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

• Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
        Yep, I guess that I was wrong
        So was I, so don't lose sleep over it.

Adopted Posters - Broncoholic MS, thatkidhunt, Al Wilson 4 Mayor, Thors Hammer, McSmashie, CanDB, Peanut, BroncoManiac_69, MightyHorse, CHARGER$, Chillez, EddieMac
        Married Megan Joy on August 18th, 2013
        Proud Daddy of Jeremiah James born February 24, 2011

Adopt-A-Bronco 2013 - Champ Bailey
        Yankees, Rockies, Nuggets, Avalanche, CU Buffs
        I still miss you Jake Plummer!

sigpic

Comment

• Dang it.

Ziggler is champ. I was really hoping his cash in would fail.
          LET 'ER BUCK!!!
          Adopted by: Peanut, Chazoe60, CanDB, RealBronco and JakeNbake

Comment

• Originally posted by EvertonBroncos View Post
            I called pretty much every spot/finish bar Ryback and Henry last night, is it because I'm a wrestling guru? No, WWE's product is just so stale and predictable nowadays, it's easy to see early in the match how it's going to go.
            Originally posted by EvertonBroncos View Post
            Anyway, Dolph will cash in tonight I reckon.
            Case in point. Didn't see a Ryback heel turn coming though, if you could call it that, we won't know until next week.

First Raw after Wrestlemania ALWAYS has an amazing crowd. The way they were singing and dancing along to Fandango's theme song finished me off
            Last edited by EvertonBroncos; 04-09-2013, 05:05 AM.
            Come On You Blues! GO BRONCOS!

Comment

• I actually thought that this was one of the better RAWs
              "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

• Was a very good Raw but it was helped a great deal by, for me, one of the best ever crowds. The pop for Ziggler was just unbelievable.

Comment

• How long have finishing moves been useless? I watched Wrestlemania the other night and it seemed like every pin after a finisher was kicked out of. I was thinking this before Cena's match and then it was just over the top.

I don't watch wrestling at all but did some reading about the storylines leading up to the matches and I have to agree that they were quite predictable. It was still fun to watch regardless though. My favorite match was Lesnar and Triple H. Been a huge HHH fan since I was a kid. I'm not gay at all but he looks pretty good with the short hair, lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cahill View Post
                    How long have finishing moves been useless? I watched Wrestlemania the other night and it seemed like every pin after a finisher was kicked out of. I was thinking this before Cena's match and then it was just over the top.

I don't watch wrestling at all but did some reading about the storylines leading up to the matches and I have to agree that they were quite predictable. It was still fun to watch regardless though. My favorite match was Lesnar and Triple H. Been a huge HHH fan since I was a kid. I'm not gay at all but he looks pretty good with the short hair, lol.
                    It's the new flavor of WWE. Kick out of a half a dozen finishers... at wrestlemania.

At the bar and grill I was people were taking shots every time someone kicked out of a finisher.

I didn't participate as I had to drive home nor did I want to get drunk.
                    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by EvertonBroncos View Post
                      Was a very good Raw but it was helped a great deal by, for me, one of the best ever crowds. The pop for Ziggler was just unbelievable.
                      my friend was at the raw after WM, they were saying Cena sucks to the melody of Cena's theme.

This was awesome.

Fandango singing continues after raw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=8rif1Bu8CD4

lol

sigpic

Comment

• See, I'm really on the fence about crowds like that. On the one hand, it's great energy and a good time, but on the other it starts to get disrespectful to a point and definitely annoying eventually. They lit up Cena which was cool, and popped anytime a heel was involved. But Orton/Shaemus had a good match, or would have, and all they did was sing for some garbage newbie wrestler (who's being put on a pedestal over better talent) the whole time and chant nonsensical things. You know, if you're going to chant, chant for the guys in the match. Maybe it's just the Rangers/Islanders rivalry with the Pens that makes me dislike loud people from that area.

Interesting stuff about the Rock walkout. Did he actually think he was going to win at WM?

Comment

• Can see where you're coming from MHG, can be seen as slightly disrespectful, I think Sheamus/Orton saw the funny side during their promo though. The crowd was allegedly 70% European which isn't surprising, judging by the Fandango humming there were a lot of English football fans there!

Comment

• HHH got owned by his fog machine. Nasty burns he wrestled with.

http://www.ecanadanow.com/entertainm...ic-on-twitter/

I guess WWE has relegated Antonio Cesaro to backstage photobombs. Didn't even wrestle on Raw. He should go back to RoH or try out TNA. I would actually watch TNA then.

Comment

• Cesaro's burial continues. I think I'll give WWE until Extreme Rules to wow me again, after that if I'm still feeling like I am now I'll be sticking to TNA

Comment

• I hope they have the draft this year.

Personally I did not like the way the crowd was acting in general the night after Mania. As others have sad it is one thing to be popping for certain stars or booing them it is another thing altogether to try to be something that has nothing to do with what is happening. Same with the crowd at the Hall Of Fame. The way they treated Maria Menounos reflected bad on all wrestling fans. It was not the appropriate place to treat someone like that
                                Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X