No announcement yet.

WWE/AEW/NWJP/IMPACT Pro Wrestling Forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That Raw was one of the best in a very long time. 3 awesome matches. Orton/Rhodes was like 10 minutes, Zigs/Kofi was great and I think set Big E up in the U.S. title picture. Del Rio/Cesaro was also very good. Also I support twin magic at every opportunity... even though they're umm.. not twins anymore.

Wonder who Kaitlyn's secret admirer is...

Kelly Kelly 2.0... I mean Summer Rae... is terrible as Ms. Fandango. She is such an awful dancer and her splits are comical... feel bad for the other girl.

Originally posted by EvertonBroncos View Post
    Cesaro's burial continues. I think I'll give WWE until Extreme Rules to wow me again, after that if I'm still feeling like I am now I'll be sticking to TNA
    I've gotta think that they're just making him pay his dues. He is far too good for what they've been doing to him over the past couple weeks. I think he competes for the IC belt very soon... at least he better.

Comment

• Not usually quick to give WWE or Del Rio credit for anything. However the double turn of him and Ziggler was absolutely magnificent.
      Come On You Blues! GO BRONCOS!

Comment

• Although I saw the Mark Henry turn coming, it was still an incredible segment. Pretty good Raw show overall.

Comment

• Who do you want to see compete at MITB? I want to see: Evan Bourne, Sin Cara, Rey Mysterio, Antonio Cesaro, Justin Gabriel, Tyson Kidd, and RVD
          "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

• Assuming they do two, not that the titles are really brand exclusive anymore:

Smackdown:

Dolph Ziggler (Probable winner), Christian, Cody Rhodes, Damien Sandow, Justin Gabriel (a few spots in him), Sin Cara (likewise)

Raw: Rob Van Dam, Chris Jericho, Kane, Kofi, Dean Ambrose, Wade Barrett
            Come On You Blues! GO BRONCOS!

Comment

• I see Daniel Bryan winning at MiTB.

Has anyone seen the Wyatt Family promos? Personal I am not a fan.
              Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by DevilSpawn View Post
                Although I saw the Mark Henry turn coming, it was still an incredible segment. Pretty good Raw show overall.
                The was one of my favorite things in wrestling in history. I was bought in hook line and sinker, almost to the point of tearing up for the guy. I didn't think it was gonna be fake after he said he was going home to his daughter and stuff.

Raw and Smackdown have both been pretty on-point lately. Lesnar was great too, though I don't know how they could believably sell that match.

Originally posted by Southstander View Post
                I see Daniel Bryan winning at MiTB.

Has anyone seen the Wyatt Family promos? Personal I am not a fan.
                They're crazy, I can't wait to see Bray Wyatt wrestle.

My MitB match predictions:

WWE: RVD, Bryan, Orton, Sin Cara, Cesaro, Kofi

World: Shaemus, Rhodes, Sandow, Big E, Swagger, Christian

I think it's also possible that the Shield guys could be in one or spread out between the two matches, they're not doing anything right now.
                Last edited by theMileHighGuy; 06-23-2013, 03:13 PM.

Comment

• Oh yeah, see Reid Flair died? OD of course...

He could've been doing what Curtis Axel's doing had his head been on straight.

Comment

• Why haven't they brought Matt Sydal back to Raw yet? He returned to NXT 3 months ago
                    "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

• Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
                      Why haven't they brought Matt Sydal back to Raw yet? He returned to NXT 3 months ago
                      Do you mean Evan Bourne?

sigpic

Comment

• I am watching Card Subject to Change in Netflix. It is sad seeing the late Paul Bearer managing Kamala. Soon thing we will never see again.

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Southstander View Post
                          Do you mean Evan Bourne?
                          Yes, that's who I mean. I'd LOVE to see him used more, especially in longer matches with Rey Mysterio, Sin Cara, Kofi Kingston, and now RVD

Comment

• Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
                            Yes, that's who I mean. I'd LOVE to see him used more, especially in longer matches with Rey Mysterio, Sin Cara, Kofi Kingston, and now RVD

It's sad he is on such thin ice with the WWE. He could have been so much more.

sigpic

Comment

• Sad story of the Iron Sheik.
                              http://sports.yahoo.com/news/iron-sh...224707360.html

Man has had a tough life, you'd think the WWE would help him out or something.
                              sigpic
                              Adopted Broncos:
                              EmmanuelSanders

Comment

• I knew that it wasn't going to happen, but I wanted RVD on SD

Comment

Working...
                                X