No announcement yet.

WWE/AEW/NWJP/IMPACT Pro Wrestling Forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yep now is about the time the WWE reels me in, until the 1st or 2nd PPV after Wrestlemania when they lose me again. Good stuff.

Comment

• i hate santino I dont miss him.

Comment

• Im warming up to the mizdown gimmick

Comment

• Originally posted by Southstander View Post
          What is everyone's feelings on the Monday Night War series on WWE Network? Remember it is only $9.99.
          I love those docs the Rivalry series also a must watch the first one is the Mcmahon vs Stone Cold.

Comment

• damn man why they bring back that annoying laptop gm thing?

Comment

• This raw was meh the only match I like was Luke Harper vs Dean Ambrose.

Comment

• I am ready for the Rumble.
                Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
                sigpic

Comment

• Biggest disgrace in Rumble, arguably WWE PPV history. Was a foregone conclusion Reigns was going to win as soon as Bryan got eliminated. He should never have been in the match. What was the point? Reigns is nowhere near ready for the big stage, he's okay in the ring but God almighty his promos are absolutely horrific. Any one of D-Bryan, Ambrose, Ziggler, even Wyatt (although winning wouldn't make a ton of sense given his upcoming Taker match) would have been a better bet, and all 3 of those were made to look like cheap, no-named mid-carders by two old men whose jobs it should be to put these guys over. It's probably the worst booked match I've ever seen. I'll watch until Mania and if it goes as predictably as it looks, Cena beats Rusev, Reigns beats Lesnar, and so on, I'm pretty much done with it.
                  Come On You Blues! GO BRONCOS!

Comment

• Batista last year was predictable too.
                    Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
                    sigpic

Comment

• Did anyone go this week, since it was in Colorado Springs?
                      "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

• I'm starting to watch a bit again. Caught Raw last week, Orton finally got a little revenge on Seth Rollins which was cool. Cena gave Rusev a nap and we may just have a Undertaker match at Wrestlemania.

Comment

• I LOVE the tag team division
                          "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

• For some reason I found myself watching Wrestlemania last night. Joined in during the Sting/HHH match and watched to the end. It was fun seeing the old guys... brings back old memories....

But that main event? I did NOT see that coming!!!!!
                            *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
                            *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
                            *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Comment

• I HATE that Brock's sticking around. I wish that some of the other talent would get a main event push. Guys like: R-Truth, Kofi Kingston, Cesaro, Tyson Kidd, Mark Henry, Jack Swagger, Rusev, etc. Here is a list of people that should be in the HOF:

Demolition
                              _____ Tonk Man
                              RVD
                              Y2J
                              The Steiner Brothers
                              Lex Luger
                              Sting
                              Rick Rude
                              Rey Mysterio
                              Kurt Angle
                              L.O.D. (If they're not already in)
                              The Rockers
                              The Undertaker
                              Arn Anderson
                              Owen Hart
                              British Bulldog
                              Last edited by HUMCALC; 03-30-2015, 05:49 PM.

Comment

• I watched Wrestlemania, it was pretty good. I can't stand Brock, that dude has like 2 offensive moves, and does them over and over again. I thought it was awesome that Rollins came out and cashed his money in the bank in, and won the title. He's the perfect heel. Here lately is the most I've watched since Austin left. It's getting good.

Comment

Working...
                                X