WWE/AEW/NWJP/IMPACT Pro Wrestling Forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
    I watched a handful of his Varsity Club matches, and I still couldn't stand him. Here's what I'd like to see happen:

Cena wins: 2 WC titles, the IC title, 2 U.S. titles, and KOTR
    Kofi Kingston win: WC
    Cesaro wins: IC Title and WC title
    Seamus win: IC title
    AJ Styles wins: EVERY title
    Neville win: Cruiserweight title
    Enzo gets Lana
    Apollo Crews wins: EVERY title
    Big E wins: U.S. and WC title
    Rusev wins: Every title
    Goldust wins: WC
    R-Truth wins: WC
    Swagger wins: Tag Title
    Mark Henry wins: EVERY title
    Maryse dumps Miz
    Miz gaets fired
    Big Show and Kane retire
    Sami Zayn wins: EVERY title
    Reigns wins: IC title and faces Goldberg at WM
    Rollins wins: IC title
    Titus wins: IC, U.S., and WC
    Nese wins: Cruiserweight title
    Undertaker wins: IC title and faces Cena at WM
    Most of this stuff is a big no. Miz is a huge draw and is married to Maryse. Leaner and Goldberg are already set to be the last match at Wrestlrmaina. I am a Cena fan and even I think he does not need all the gold you want one his waste. Henry is not enough of a draw to merit a World Title. Lana and Russev marriage is public knowledge, she killed the Ziggler fuels by posting her engagement photo on TMZ. I am not going to break down the rest of you list, just know that Disco Inferno and Russo are better at booking then wha you posted.
    Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
    sigpic

Comment

I hate this list. I HATE: I.R.S., The Natural Disasters, Christian, and Regal. Where's the following?

***** Tonk Man
      Demolition
      The Rockersm
      RVD

etc.

How come Roman had to defend his U.S. title every week and KO didn't? Will he get his rematch?
      Only a certain number of people can get in every year for one. Second both parties have to agree to be in the Hall of Fame. That is why Bruno took so long to get in. One of the two (sorry I do not know which) is actively suing the WWE so for obvious reasons they will not be going in anytime soon. That is one of the reasons The New Day broke their record.

Rick Rhoode has been overlooked for decades. DDP was huge in the Monday Night Wars, plus he saved Jake the Sake Roberts' as Scott Hall's life. You want Marty in over Christian? Also HBK is already in and I do not see to many more people going in twice like Flair has. If HBK does get a second ring it will be for DX. RVD's 420 lifestyle might be a hurdle that a PG company does not want to face.

sigpic

Comment

• The rumored woman's name is Beth Phoenix.

sigpic

Comment

• Agree with both your post South. I seriously feel like Captain Charisma is underappreciated.

Also I hated raw last night....Well not fully. But I'm tied of the screwy matches involving the club. They are one of the best tag teams in the world, just put the belts on them already.

Feels like every match they are in ends in DQ.
          sigpic
          Adopted Broncos:
          EmmanuelSanders

Comment

• Originally posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post
            Agree with both your post South. I seriously feel like Captain Charisma is underappreciated.

Also I hated raw last night....Well not fully. But I'm tied of the screwy matches involving the club. They are one of the best tag teams in the world, just put the belts on them already.

Feels like every match they are in ends in DQ.
            I have not been able to watch Raw in over a year, no cable.

I wish they would make "The Club" a monster heal team.

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Southstander View Post
              I have not been able to watch Raw in over a year, no cable.

I wish they would make "The Club" a monster heal team.
              I think the WWE is afraid to do it. The Bullet Club right now is the best faction in the world. AJ Styles, Finn Balor, Gallows and Anderson, Cody Rhodes, Kenny Omega, Tommy Tonga, The Young Bucks, Adam Cole, and there are many more.

Think the WWE wants to protect the last huge faction they had, which was the full DX, Road Dog, Billy Gunn, X-Pac, HHH, HBK, and Chyna.

I think the Bullet Club would pass that group up.

In general I think the WWE needs to bring back these big group factions. They added to the brutality of the attitude and ruthless aggression eras.
              sigpic
              Adopted Broncos:
              EmmanuelSanders

Comment

• DDP
                Ravishing Rick Rhoode
                The Natural Disasters
                Christian
                IRS[
                William Regal

Ok I hadn't watched wresting in years....was a huge fan back in the day. Went to events, met wrestlers, drove some around... very into it.

My wrestling resume being put out there, I ask ...

Why are the likes of Christian, natural disasters, and William regal being named to the hof? They are so second tier when I was watching.

I get IRS has a past, and was very good...that character was not.
                sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
                  DDP
                  Ravishing Rick Rhoode
                  The Natural Disasters
                  Christian
                  IRS[
                  William Regal

Ok I hadn't watched wresting in years....was a huge fan back in the day. Went to events, met wrestlers, drove some around... very into it.

My wrestling resume being put out there, I ask ...

Why are the likes of Christian, natural disasters, and William regal being named to the hof? They are so second tier when I was watching.

I get IRS has a past, and was very good...that character was not.
                  Regal is considered a legend around the world. He and HHH are responsible for turn NXT, WWE's developmental brand, into a top tier brand that could compete with both Raw and SmackDown. He is considered one of the best wrestlers from the UK.

Christian is much like Edge. Hugely loved by fans and with Edge, is considered to be apart of one of the best tag teams, as well he, edge, the Hardys, and Dudley's changed what tag wrestling was. I also think they take into count what he has done with other companies. In which as a singles guy, he was one of the best in TNA.
                  sigpic
                  Adopted Broncos:
                  EmmanuelSanders

Comment

• Rollins vs Styles.

That's the match I'd pay money to see. It'd take some build up, but that would be ine hell of a story if they did it right. That's one thing that's missing in the WWE. The story lines are too frick'n short. In the attitude era they told stories! Nowadays it's it's like a mini series. Tell the damn story, quit rushing everything, no build up!

Comment

• Originally posted by ELWAY421 View Post
                      Rollins vs Styles.

That's the match I'd pay money to see. It'd take some build up, but that would be ine hell of a story if they did it right. That's one thing that's missing in the WWE. The story lines are too frick'n short. In the attitude era they told stories! Nowadays it's it's like a mini series. Tell the damn story, quit rushing everything, no build up!
                      Think the other problem is there stories are crap. Did you hear what they had Sami saying in the locker room? Cringe. The whole Cedric, Fox, and Noam thing is weird. The Davari and Galligher thing is weird.

I do feel like they are getting better. Can tell a new battle is gonna start in the Wyatt family. Would be great for the plot if Orton was never with them to begin with but was just playing mind games with Bray.
                      sigpic
                      Adopted Broncos:
                      EmmanuelSanders

Comment

• Originally posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post
                        Think the other problem is there stories are crap. Did you hear what they had Sami saying in the locker room? Cringe. The whole Cedric, Fox, and Noam thing is weird. The Davari and Galligher thing is weird.

I do feel like they are getting better. Can tell a new battle is gonna start in the Wyatt family. Would be great for the plot if Orton was never with them to begin with but was just playing mind games with Bray.
                        I was thinking the same thing or something similar last night about Orton turning on the Bray and company which should make for a great story. Orton has always been that type of character. That build up, that match deserves to be pretty high on the card imo.

Comment

• I LOVE the Cruiserweight division. Does anyone else think that it's possible that Finn could return & win the Royal Rumble?
                          Last edited by HUMCALC; 01-18-2017, 07:59 PM.
                          "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

I LOVE the Cruiserweight division. Does anyone else think that it's possible that Finn could return & win the Royal Rumble?
                            I think Finn could have returned weeks ago. But I do believe they are holding him off for the rumble.

As for the Cruiserweights, I think there needs to be better storylines and more time. You don't really get to see everyone, think the Bollywood Boys wrestled once on TV, we seem to only see Davari(whom is used poorly), Galligher (overrated) Noam, Cedric, Gulak, Swann, Kendricks, Perkins, Neese, and Neville. There are a lot of others on the roster that just aren't being used. They are also too grounded, as in they aren't being as high flying as they were during the CWC.

Ali has been getting a push recently but he did lose to Neese this week.
                            sigpic
                            Adopted Broncos:
                            EmmanuelSanders

Comment

• I fail to see how someone as garbage as Payton Royce is getting a title shot over Ember Moon, whom might just be the most gifted women's wrestler under contract.

Ember is undefeated as well, while Royce isn't and her only wins are via her best friend helping her...In which best friend is actually a good wrestler.

But Royce? Don't think any woman in wrestling is as bad as her.
                              sigpic
                              Adopted Broncos:
                              EmmanuelSanders

Comment

• So Kurt Angle wants Austin to induct him into the Hall. I was a bit taken back by it, what are your guys thoughts in that?

Comment

Working...
                                X