MMA Thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by xX-Bronco-Xx View Post
    I've seen those finishes and they were just as boring. To name one, the Paul Daley fight. *yawn*

The guy shouldn't have gone up to middleweight because it's really screwed him up right now.
    I agree, he should stay at WW.

Comment

• Anybody want to re watch the fight

here it is videos.lesnar-brock.com

such a weird fight
      Now go get your shine box

Comment

• Everything aside, I'm really hoping Carwin can dominate in his next fight and get another shot at the title. This dude has the most dangerous hands in the Heavyweight division IMO and he is from Colorado, so I can't help but like him.
        sigpic

@BlueNOrangeFTW

Comment

• Originally posted by jc13 View Post
          Anybody want to re watch the fight

here it is videos.lesnar-brock.com

such a weird fight
          I dvrd it and rewatched it and I'm still scratching my head what an odd fight.
          sigpic
          photo by my GF...http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]

Comment

• Originally posted by BluenOrnge4Life View Post
            Everything aside, I'm really hoping Carwin can dominate in his next fight and get another shot at the title. This dude has the most dangerous hands in the Heavyweight division IMO and he is from Colorado, so I can't help but like him.
            They were saying last night that while Carwin is the bigger of the two, Velaquez has the harder strikes of the two.

I don't know whether it's true, but after last night, I could definately see it very possible.

Comment

• Originally posted by UrbanBounca View Post
              They were saying last night that while Carwin is the bigger of the two, Velaquez has the harder strikes of the two.

I don't know whether it's true, but after last night, I could definately see it very possible.
              He punched with 2230 pounds of force breaking the record on Sports Science haha so yea.

I would like to see Carwin do the same test I'm pretty sure their almost equal.

Comment

He punched with 2230 pounds of force breaking the record on Sports Science haha so yea.

I would agree. I guess the real question would be who has the better chin. I think almost all would agree that Cain has the better Cardio.
                sigpic

@BlueNOrangeFTW

Comment

That thing was a HUGE statistical error. Mike Tyson only hit like 1750 in his prime,
                  so no way Cain did more than that, let alone that much more.
                  Club Leader: Robert Griffin III > Andrew Luck

^^^Get used to it.^^^

Comment

• Yep Brock got his ass beat last night badly I was will admit I was wrong congrats Cain you where superior fighter compared to Brock.

After Brock loss and Broncos embarrassing loss today I wont be around any Internet forums for a while I feel disgusted it's I have like been punched in face and gut 50 times and might be worst weekend I haver ever had in my life it's a living hell.. Later yall!
                    sigpic

Comment

• So I didn't get to see the fight But from what I gather Velasquez won pretty handily, so why are some people saying he should get an immediate rematch? I thought rematches were for close decisions? If Lesnar got beat that bad then shouldn't Cain get to defend against other deserving challengers? Like I said I didn't get to see the fight so I have to go off of what I've read.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Biggregb View Post
                        So I didn't get to see the fight But from what I gather Velasquez won pretty handily, so why are some people saying he should get an immediate rematch? I thought rematches were for close decisions? If Lesnar got beat that bad then shouldn't Cain get to defend against other deserving challengers? Like I said I didn't get to see the fight so I have to go off of what I've read.
                        http://videos.lesnar-brock.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                          hell ya brock got owned, basically the same thing that happened in the carwin fight except cain was more patient and didn't gas himself out.brock needs to do a better job of keeping guys down when he takes them down, he was an idiot for trying to stand with cain.

oh and brock will get another shot at the title, maybe even an instant rematch since carwin and nelson are already fighting.

idk maybe a lesnar vs dos santos fight?
                          And Cain didn't have Pneumonia.......

It is a legitimate reason as to why he was gassed.
                          sigpic

Comment

In the words of Joe Rogan....... Wow!

Dude thank you soooo much for the link! I appreciate it.
                            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Biggregb View Post
                              In the words of Joe Rogan....... Wow!

Dude thank you soooo much for the link! I appreciate it.
                              No problemo

I don't know about you guys but

I'm going to call it now

Brock Lesnar Vs Antonio Rodrigo Minotauro Nogueria will headline a card either this year or early next year.

Comment

No problemo

I don't know about you guys but

I'm going to call it now

Brock Lesnar Vs Antonio Rodrigo Minotauro Nogueria will headline a card either this year or early next year.
                                after that beat down i don't think he fights until at least next spring. lol
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X