No announcement yet.

MMA Thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I smell Anderson Silva syndrome with Falcoa.

Comment

• So this is what it feels like when Shogun lost to Machida.

Comment

• I didn't want to see either loose.

I think it was good judging.

Rampage IMO won the first two rounds the 3d was a 10-9 Machida.

I scored it 29-28 Rampage.

The Judges didn't fold under the crowd pressure and give the fight away to Machida.

Good fight IMO.
        Now go get your shine box

Comment

• Originally posted by jc13 View Post
          I didn't want to see either loose.

I think it was good judging.

Rampage IMO won the first two rounds the 3d was a 10-9 Machida.

I scored it 29-28 Rampage.

The Judges didn't fold under the crowd pressure and give the fight away to Machida.

Good fight IMO.
          I completely agree. Good fight, fair judging, can't wait for the rematch.

On a side note I totally enjoyed seeing Matt Hughes get knocked the f out by the Prodigy. 21 seconds! Wow!
          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Biggregb View Post
            I completely agree. Good fight, fair judging, can't wait for the rematch.

On a side note I totally enjoyed seeing Matt Hughes get knocked the f out by the Prodigy. 21 seconds! Wow!
            It was pretty surprising to see Hughes go down like that.

Right when the bell rung BJ tagged him with a nice combo that a lot of people probably didn't notice because Mike Goldberg was doing advertisements then he landed that one punch that dropped him.

It was pretty crazy.

I thought it was sad to see Karo Parysian loose like that.

Comment

• Damn

Dana is wasting no time at all

UFC 127

BJ Penn Vs Jon Fitch
              George Sotiropulous Vs Denis Siver

Comment

It was pretty surprising to see Hughes go down like that.

Right when the bell rung BJ tagged him with a nice combo that a lot of people probably didn't notice because Mike Goldberg was doing advertisements then he landed that one punch that dropped him.

It was pretty crazy.

I thought it was sad to see Karo Parysian loose like that.
                It was very surprising. I expected a 3 round war. I thought BJ looked very sharp and focused before the fight. And a sharp, focused BJ Penn is a dangerous fighter.
                sigpic

Comment

• I just saw UFC 118

Watching Randy make that overrated boxer Tap was awesome after all that trash talking ... and he tapped like a little girl

But what little respect I had left for BJ Penn is now gone he's a class less Jackass

Edgar won both of those fights IMO without needing the judges help BJ just needs to face reality he isn't as good as he thinks he is

GSP dominates him = he was greased up

Edgar Dominates him = Judges gave him the fight

Whatever

Comment

• I didnt get to watch the fight.

I am actuslly pretty happy i didnt order it though. I heard the Rampage fight was boring and uneventful. True?

I heard Hughes got KOd in 21 sec. and that is insane. Nice BJ!!
                    Jacksonville Jaguars Broncomania GM:

Comment

• I didn't get to watch but I'm so disappointed Gerald Harris lost and by the stats
                      it wasn't even close. That sucks.
                      Club Leader: Robert Griffin III > Andrew Luck

^^^Get used to it.^^^

Comment

• Originally posted by GridironChamp View Post
                        I didn't get to watch but I'm so disappointed Gerald Harris lost and by the stats
                        it wasn't even close. That sucks.
                        Falcoa could have murdered Harris if he wanted to.

I mean literally kill the guy but for some reason he wanted to play conservative the WHOLE third round.

Comment

• The Machida Vs. Rampage fight was pretty good.

First round was a bit slow but rounds two and three were pretty good.

I liked it they both showed off great technique.

The BJ Penn fight was crazy I don't think anybody saw it ending that fast.

And as for the the Falcao Vs. Harris fight that one was pretty uneventful.

Because Falcao was just better then Harris in everything he didn't have to do much to win the fight. He landed a few hard combo's on Harris and had Harris scared the rest of the fight.

Falcao looked really good though lots of people are comparing him to Wanderlei Silva. Accept he played it too safe in the 3d round.

Comment

Falcao looked really good though lots of people are comparing him to Wanderlei Silva. Accept he played it too safe in the 3d round.
                            His hands moved just as fast when he absolutely exploded in the middle of the first round. My jaw dropped at how lethally fast the punches came.

And then you find out he was a 2 time Brazilian wrestling champion, 21/26 wins have been from TKO's. His sprawls were damn good so he can definitely keep most fights standing up. You know the guys going to be successful if he just wants to finish. I wonder who he's fighting next though.

Comment

• The Ultimate Fighter

Well the season finale is this Wednesday, and I can't wait to watch.

I think the fights will be great, but one of them is kinda one sided.

Nam Phan vs Michael Johnson, Nam has been showing why experience matters, and Mike is known to be the big guy in the house.
                              IMO Nam wins this fight 9/10 times, it's kinda one sided, Mike tends to underestimate his enemies, and I don't think his cardio will last vs Nam.

The other fight is my favorite fight of this season: Kyle Watson vs Johnathan Brookins. We got a BJJ expect vs a kid with some sick BJJ, like no lie.

I think and hope Brookins, not only beat Kyle but win the whole thing, plus the icing on the cake is the most likely thing to happen, GSP beating the life out of Josh at the next UFC event.

I have a T.U.F question, why was Josh picked to be in this show?
                              Like the last few coaches have been great fighters, and repeat champs.
                              Not only did Josh lose when he was on T.U.F, but he is known in the MMA world as a loser.
                              sigpic
                              Adopted Broncos:
                              EmmanuelSanders

Comment

• Originally posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post
                                Well the season finale is this Wednesday, and I can't wait to watch.

I think the fights will be great, but one of them is kinda one sided.

Nam Phan vs Michael Johnson, Nam has been showing why experience matters, and Mike is known to be the big guy in the house.
                                IMO Nam wins this fight 9/10 times, it's kinda one sided, Mike tends to underestimate his enemies, and I don't think his cardio will last vs Nam.

The other fight is my favorite fight of this season: Kyle Watson vs Johnathan Brookins. We got a BJJ expect vs a kid with some sick BJJ, like no lie.

I think and hope Brookins, not only beat Kyle but win the whole thing, plus the icing on the cake is the most likely thing to happen, GSP beating the life out of Josh at the next UFC event.

I have a T.U.F question, why was Josh picked to be in this show?
                                Like the last few coaches have been great fighters, and repeat champs.
                                Not only did Josh lose when he was on T.U.F, but he is known in the MMA world as a loser.
                                Hate to break it to you but..

The finale is not this Wednesday but next.

As for Koshdick being picked it's probably because of his rivalry with GSP and it was a good financial move for the UFC to build up UFC 124.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eqQxz49gT_Q

Comment

Working...
                                X