Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For the MMA fans, and those who wanna see awesomeness

This from WEC, last night.
    This guy jump kicks from the cage into the guy, it's something you never see and might not see again in the world of MMA.

http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=592...goryid=2378529
    sigpic
    Adopted Broncos:
    EmmanuelSanders

Comment

• That was awesome !

I've never seen anything like that before ... wow

Comment

• Originally posted by #1snake_fan View Post
        That was awesome !

I've never seen anything like that before ... wow
        Doubt you will see it again, talk about using the cage.

You normally only see stuff like this in the WEC.
        sigpic
        Adopted Broncos:
        EmmanuelSanders

Comment

• van damme would be proud lol

i have seen awesome kicks that are arguably better than that but not on that big of a stage.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y3bhe...layer_embedded

^ that is one of my favorite.
          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by baphamet View Post
            van damme would be proud lol

i have seen awesome kicks that are arguably better than that but not on that big of a stage.

That was nice.
            Here is a good KO vid, there is a few missing, but it's a cool vid.
            sigpic
            Adopted Broncos:
            EmmanuelSanders

Comment

• Originally posted by baphamet View Post
              van damme would be proud lol

The guy that got KO'd was like, "Again? Really?" Same principle as boxing. Don't back up with your guard down idiot. Still impressive how that guy torqued that kick.

Comment

• I posted this on the mma thread last night lol nobody cared!

This is Showtime even before he was on the world of jenks he had a lot of hype behind him.

He has a really good high kick also and apparently a good tornado matrix kick lol.

The kick was obviously the highlight but the whole fight was pretty entertaining it was a good way for the WEC to end.

I was sitting on the couch like ***!!??? ZOMG! Even my mom saw it and she didn't know anything about the sport and she thought it was cool lol.

I'm so excited for the merger now I'm really excited to see Pettis merge the title with Pray Laynard and Frankie "the lay and plrayer" Edger
                Now go get your shine box

Comment

• Originally posted by Spice 1 View Post
                  The guy that got KO'd was like, "Again? Really?" Same principle as boxing. Don't back up with your guard down idiot. Still impressive how that guy torqued that kick.
                  the best part about it is the audio, it sounds about as bad as the ganzaga/ crocop KO, maybe worse.
                  sigpic

Comment

• Great card today. That last fight wow!!!!!

Comment

• gray maynard should have won because of the first round dominance but i am glad he didn't.

that's what you get for being a fighter who doesn't try to finish like those two. neither one of them try to finish fights, they both try to just win rounds and score points.

its pathetic and very frustrating to watch in a title fight.
                      sigpic

Comment

• IMO, Gray Maynard had no business fighting for the title yet. There are other lightweights who, IMO, deserved a shot more...Joe Lauzon for one.
                        Originally posted by Soldier96B
                        i also took a crap and it was orange

Comment

• Originally posted by SeeingRed View Post
                          IMO, Gray Maynard had no business fighting for the title yet. There are other lightweights who, IMO, deserved a shot more...Joe Lauzon for one.
                          Joe Lauzon got killed by Sotiropoulos a little while ago. No chance he deserves it.

Comment

• I think it's funny that Brock Lesnar can't win in the UFC against a great fighter like Cain so now he wants to go back to being a FAKE fighter and return to WWE ...

Whats the matter Brock ? didn't get to eat your burrito and drink your corona like you said you would after you beat Cain ? ... Oh yeah you didn't cause you got your ass kicked.

I'm happy you want to leave UFC cause your a child when things don't go your way you throw a fit and leave. like in 2004 (two years after signing a ten year contract with WWE) things didn't go your way so you left to the NFL ... how'd that work for you ? or how about having to go to Japan to be a Pro Wrestler ? cause you wanted to do that just not for WWE but you couldn't. So then you become an MMA fighter ... (ok) beat some Japanese guy in like a minute (good job your only three feet taller and several hundred pounds heavier) and then you make your BIG UFC debut and lose

Now you've lost your Championship (which shouldn't have been yours in the first place) and now you want to leave again ... theres the door don't let hit you in the ass on your way out.

Comment

• Originally posted by SeeingRed View Post
                              IMO, Gray Maynard had no business fighting for the title yet. There are other lightweights who, IMO, deserved a shot more...Joe Lauzon for one.
                              how do you figure that as someone else already stated he got dominated by George Sotiropolus not long ago

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom155 View Post
                                how do you figure that as someone else already stated he got dominated by George Sotiropolus not long ago
                                Lauzon definitely came out flat against G-sot and got submitted I was disappointed in that.

Takanori Gomi was another guy who people thought was going to own the LW Div totally disappointed everyone when he got beat by the caveman Guida.

Id have to say Guida will probably fight the winner of G-sot Vs Siver and that winner will fight the winner of Pettis/Maynard lol and now there talking about giving an instant rematch to Maynard the LW division is exciting but currently there's a logjam.
                                Now go get your shine box

Comment

Working...
                                X