MMA Thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SeeingRed View Post
    You won't be saying that when you actually put some money down and lose your ass! Don't ever start gambling!
    Haha, I have lived in Las Vegas for awhile, so I know what gambling can do to people. Although I am only 20 right now, my dad puts in Football parlays for me every week. I only bet $10-$20 a pop so it doesn't break my bank or nothing. Just makes it funner watching the games/fights and a little extra cash if I'm right. (I usually am) J/k

Comment

• Originally posted by InElwayWeTrust View Post
      Haha, I have lived in Las Vegas for awhile, so I know what gambling can do to people. Although I am only 20 right now, my dad puts in Football parlays for me every week. I only bet $10-$20 a pop so it doesn't break my bank or nothing. Just makes it funner watching the games/fights and a little extra cash if I'm right. (I usually am) J/k
      That's true. I was in Vegas in November and bet on the Machida/Rampage fight and won some small money. I know what you mean though, it does add to the excitement.

I feel sorry for you having to live in Vegas. I can't stand it there. It's fun once in a while, but overall that city, to me anyway, sucks. It's not for everyone that's for sure. I'd rather live in Phoenix.
      Originally posted by Soldier96B
      i also took a crap and it was orange

Comment

That's true. I was in Vegas in November and bet on the Machida/Rampage fight and won some small money. I know what you mean though, it does add to the excitement.

I feel sorry for you having to live in Vegas. I can't stand it there. It's fun once in a while, but overall that city, to me anyway, sucks. It's not for everyone that's for sure. I'd rather live in Phoenix.
        Gotta love AZ.....
        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by ebsoria View Post
          Ho-LEE-Shyat!!!!!!

I wanna see Silva vs. St. Pierre NOW. And if that doesn't happen then I want Silva vs. the winner of Rua/Jones.
          This is what I was saying too. I think either of those scenarios would be good.

Silva is the most dangerous man on the face of the earth when he's motivated and that kick was lightning quick!

I was a bit disappointed with Franklin. I really wanted him to have a good showing.

Jon Jones is definitely the real deal. I'd love to see him fight Silva. I think that would be interesting.
          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Biggregb View Post

Silva is the most dangerous man on the face of the earth when he's motivated and that kick was lightning quick!

I was a bit disappointed with Franklin. I really wanted him to have a good showing.

Jon Jones is definitely the real deal. I'd love to see him fight Silva. I think that would be interesting.
            The scary part is that Jones is still growing as a MMA fighter. His cieling is VERY high right now and he's nowhere near it.
            *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
            *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
            *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Comment

• Originally posted by thatkidhunt View Post
              Gotta love AZ.....
              That's home for me. Grew up in Glendale.

Comment

• Originally posted by Biggregb View Post

I'd rather see Marquardt (sp?) fight Anderson Silva again.

Comment

I'd rather see Marquardt (sp?) fight Anderson Silva again.
                  No, he needs to fight St Pierre, bottom line. Anything else will be a complete disappointment, imo.
                  sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncos Rex View Post
                    No, he needs to fight St Pierre, bottom line. Anything else will be a complete disappointment, imo.
                    i want to see Anderson KO Okami and avenge that blemish on his record.

I think Anderson would upside down elbow strike GSP into oblivion ANDERSON IS THE P4P KING!!!!!
                    Now go get your shine box

Comment

• Originally posted by jc13 View Post

I think Anderson would upside down elbow strike GSP into oblivion ANDERSON IS THE P4P KING!!!!!
                      I respectfully disagree with both.

My second option would be this

http://mmajunkie.com/news/22378/rep-...eavyweight.mma
                      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncos Rex View Post
                        I respectfully disagree with both.

My second option would be this

http://mmajunkie.com/news/22378/rep-...eavyweight.mma
                        I don't think anybody can beat a 100% Anderson Silva...

GSP wont out strike Anderson and I don't think he could lay and pray on Anderson Silva.

Rashad would probably try and grind Anderson between the cage , but I think Anderson would probably clinch with him and knee him to death.

I really don't think anybody can finish Anderson. Lay and pray yea but finish him..unlikely.

Comment

I don't think anybody can beat a 100% Anderson Silva...

GSP wont out strike Anderson and I don't think he could lay and pray on Anderson Silva.

Rashad would probably try and grind Anderson between the cage , but I think Anderson would probably clinch with him and knee him to death.

I really don't think anybody can finish Anderson. Lay and pray yea but finish him..unlikely.
                          I'm not debating Silva's skills. He has obviously been on quite the run. I simply want him to fight other talented fighters.
                          sigpic

Comment

i hate gsp so much...but i think he would beat anderson silva
                            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by jaycuthroat View Post
                              i hate gsp so much...but i think he would beat anderson silva
                              I doubt he would. He's too small for Anderson. Anderson fought at 205 and weighed in at 205. He easily could fight as a smaller HW, perhaps 220 and still be dangerous. GSP is just too small. He's put weight on and it'd seriously hamper his speed. Whereas methinks Anderson could easily cut to a catch at 175- 180 and still light GSP up.

And this is coming from a GSP fan. I just think GSP's build is too small.
                              *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
                              *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
                              *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Comment

• Originally posted by ebsoria View Post
                                I doubt he would. He's too small for Anderson. Anderson fought at 205 and weighed in at 205. He easily could fight as a smaller HW, perhaps 220 and still be dangerous. GSP is just too small. He's put weight on and it'd seriously hamper his speed. Whereas methinks Anderson could easily cut to a catch at 175- 180 and still light GSP up.

And this is coming from a GSP fan. I just think GSP's build is too small.
                                Actually Anderson Silva walks around at about 210 and GSP probably walks around 185 MAYBE 190.

This fight will be a catchweight superfight

I think 180 catchweight makes sense.

Comment

Working...
                                X