MMA Thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by thatkidhunt View Post
    I missed it Baph, I was in a big poker tourney, what happened??
    This is what happened.
    *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
    *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
    *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Comment

• Originally posted by ebsoria View Post
      This is what happened.
      Wow, thanks EB
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by ebsoria View Post
        This is what happened.
        Good god, who and the hell is that ref? Fedor was getting destroyed.....Why didn't he stop the fight?
        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronco in UT View Post
          Good god, who and the hell is that ref? Fedor was getting destroyed.....Why didn't he stop the fight?
          I'm assuming your talking about the part were Fedor was mounted.

Most refs will give a fighter plenty of chances to try to get out of the mount because most of the time those punches aren't real effective.

But when a big guy like Silva mounts you it's just impossible. I think Fedor learned a lesson he doesn't weight train and the heavyweight division has really grown over the years it has caught up to him.

Let's also be honest Fedor hasn't had a real challenge since Arlovski some can even argue Cro Cop. A lot of his recent opponents have been handpicked. But Fedor's still a legend. Too bad we never got to see him in the UFC.
          Now go get your shine box

Comment

• they didn't stop it because he was still trying to defend himself and not going into the fetal position or going unconscious.

but he took a serious beating for sure.
            sigpic

Comment

• hamburger
              sigpic

Comment

• Yea, thats bad.
                sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                  they didn't stop it because he was still trying to defend himself and not going into the fetal position or going unconscious.

but he took a serious beating for sure.
                  IDK, I'd say its pretty boarderline..

Fedor's arms were just flailing around not really defending much of anything, but
                  I'm okay with it either way.

at Fedor

Dude has been overrated for the past 5 years.
                  Club Leader: Robert Griffin III > Andrew Luck

^^^Get used to it.^^^

Comment

• Great fight, and it was reffed perfectly IMO. Fedor was never close to being "out" but he was taking a beating. There was no point where the ref should have stopped it. I also agreed with the stoppage. Very rarely do the refs/officials get things exactly right, but IMO in this case they did.

P.S. The Reem is still gonna smash everyone!!!

Comment

• I was very sad I cryed a little and was sick to my stomach Saturday night I had to take a LONG drive. It felt like close friend died the way Fedor fight went down I will miss you Fedor for everything you've done for MMA there will never be a unbeaten streak like you had for 28 fights was undefeated for a decide. I salute you Fedor enjoy the rest of you're life you still have your family and heath. You are the GOAT and I tell stores to my grandchildren about you I will show them all your fights.

Last edited by Chillez; 02-14-2011, 12:55 AM.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Fedor seems like a great guy. It's been known his heart wasn't into fighting and he just does it like a job.

I wish him the best though. He's been one of the most genuine guys in MMA history.

But I have to ask, is there any chance he might move to LHW if he does want to continue fighting?

Comment

• Wow how quickly things can change in MMA... It was just a little while ago that Fedor and Lesnar were ranked #1 and 2, as the top Heavyweights in the world.

They both got completely dominated in their last fight. Crazy stuff.
                          sigpic

@BlueNOrangeFTW

Comment

• Originally posted by Chillez View Post
                            I was very sad I cryed a little and was sick to my stomach Saturday night I had to take a LONG drive. It felt like close friend died the way Fedor fight went down I will miss you Fedor for everything you've done for MMA there will never be a unbeaten streak like you had for 28 fights was undefeated for a decide. I salute you Fedor enjoy the rest of you're life you still have your family and heath. You are the GOAT and I tell stores to my grandchildren about you I will show them all your fights.

lol is this post supposed to be serious? if you have ties to fedor in some way then please forgive me but otherwise LMAO!
                            sigpic

Comment

lol is this post supposed to be serious? if you have ties to fedor in some way then please forgive me but otherwise LMAO!
                              Im right there with you.
                              *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
                              *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
                              *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Comment

Of course I'm series... Why wouldn't I be? Your making fun of me because Fedor one of my favorite athletes ever got me into the MMA years ago... Real classy I wounder how you feel of someone made fun of you're favorite sports athlete and they laughed at you. If only you know what he has done for growth and sport of MMA for example it be like making fun of MJ, Wayne Gretzky, Muhammed Ali I but Fedor in that legendary company. Whatever floats your boat man....

P.S. I doubt you will see anyone like a Fedor again in you're lifetime.
                                Last edited by Chillez; 02-15-2011, 04:04 AM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X