MMA Thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Biggregb View Post
    Do you have a go to web site that you watch some of these lesser cards on? Something reliable?
    for a while I was buying every card but the bills quickly added up.

So I decided to stick to cards that interest me. I automatically buy any card that has Anderson Silva. If a card that's pretty stacked or has Machida , Rampage , Cro Cop , Brock then sometimes Ill buy it.

Yes , I do stream them. I used to go to ATDHE.net and chanelsurfing.net but they were really good sites , but they were recently shut down.

HOWEVER they forgot to shut down the Euro version of Chanelsurfing.net.
    http://www.channelsurf.eu/
    Now go get your shine box

Comment

• p2p4u.net is pretty reliable......
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by thatkidhunt View Post
        p2p4u.net is pretty reliable......
        I might try that one out for UFC 128 or 129.

Thinking about buying 128. But for sure I'm gonna stream 129.

Tonight's fights had really good quality but they kept crashing every 10-15 minutes for like a minute or two.

But it's better then nothing.

Comment

• Guess Bis wanted re enact the "Boston Massacre" for Youtube...
          sigpic
          The Bronco fan pledge;
          I am a Broncos Fan and I believe
          I believe in Mile High Magic and bleed Orange and Blue.
          I celebrate the Orange Crush, The Drive, and the Mile High Salute.
          I create the THUNDER, share the common dream, and will forever be a proud citizen of
          Bronco's Country.

Adopt a Poster AZ Snake Fan & SecondsAway131

Comment

• Originally posted by jc13 View Post
            for a while I was buying every card but the bills quickly added up.

So I decided to stick to cards that interest me. I automatically buy any card that has Anderson Silva. If a card that's pretty stacked or has Machida , Rampage , Cro Cop , Brock then sometimes Ill buy it.

Yes , I do stream them. I used to go to ATDHE.net and chanelsurfing.net but they were really good sites , but they were recently shut down.

HOWEVER they forgot to shut down the Euro version of Chanelsurfing.net.
            http://www.channelsurf.eu/
            Originally posted by thatkidhunt View Post
            p2p4u.net is pretty reliable......
            Right on guys. I'mma give those a shot next time. I work alot of nights and luckily have the opportunity to watch on my droid x. I just have to find something compatable with my phone. I've watched a couple of them before (Machida/Jackson and a Paquiao fight) but those sites were shut down
            sigpic

Comment

• Apparently Chael wants Bisping's ass.... And Belfort too.

I wonder what would happen to Bisping's ego when Chael would bad mouth him 100x more then Rivera did.

Comment

• Hi guys, I interviewed Diego Sanchez the other day and I thought you might enjoy it. Check it out:

http://newsandtribune.com/sports/x16...KFC-Yum-Center
                HEAR ME ROAR!
                sigpic
                Thanks to Freyaka for the great sig!

Comment

• Originally posted by WhoDeyBengals View Post
                  Hi guys, I interviewed Diego Sanchez the other day and I thought you might enjoy it. Check it out:

http://newsandtribune.com/sports/x16...KFC-Yum-Center
                  Very cool not a fan of Diego Sanchez but was he down earth cool dude?
                  sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Chillez View Post
                    Very cool not a fan of Diego Sanchez but was he down earth cool dude?
                    Well, what you see is what you get. I talked to him for about 15 minutes, and I liked him. I thought he was a pretty good guy. I felt more comfortable talking to him as the conversation went on. But I kind of got the vibe that he has to do a lot of talking to the media, because he sounded at times like he was kind of going through the motions. Especially on the last question – I think UFC fighters are encouraged to give a prediction because it creates buzz for the fight, but he didn't really sound comfortable when he said it.
                    HEAR ME ROAR!
                    sigpic
                    Thanks to Freyaka for the great sig!

Comment

• Originally posted by WhoDeyBengals View Post
                      Well, what you see is what you get. I talked to him for about 15 minutes, and I liked him. I thought he was a pretty good guy. I felt more comfortable talking to him as the conversation went on. But I kind of got the vibe that he has to do a lot of talking to the media, because he sounded at times like he was kind of going through the motions. Especially on the last question – I think UFC fighters are encouraged to give a prediction because it creates buzz for the fight, but he didn't really sound comfortable when he said it.
                      Yeah Dana White like any other promoter in MMA wants a bad guy a "heel" and a good guy "face". Good example would be if bad guy people will pay to see him get his ass kicked that fighter will be special for that organization will but lot of butts in seats people will pay lots of $$$ to see him fight. For a good guy well everyone likes these type of fighters those such as Fedor, Forrest Griffin, GSP, Shogun, Jon Jones, and Cain Velasquez etc.

The more marketable fighter you are the better fights you will receive equals better pay days. The more exciting fight you have and win with sick ko/sub you have way better opportunity of making main card or main event. Look at Jon Fitch a classic example boring L&NP fighter which is why he wont be getting a title shot anytime soon or fighting in many main events at all. Watching Fitch fight is like watching paint dry or World Series of Poker lol.
                      Last edited by Chillez; 03-03-2011, 12:06 AM.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Great night of fights tonight, especially for free!! Amazing Main Event, especially being a Diego Sanchez fan . I am obviously biased, but I feel like Diego landed a lot more power shots in rounds 2 & 3. Add to that the takedown, and the fact that he controlled the octagon by chasing Kampmann around for 10 minutes and he won the fight. The only arguement Kampmann had was that Diego's face looked worse. (which it did..... oh man that was narly!) But thats what makes Diego such a warrior!! Great fight, if you haven't seen it I strongly suggest watching it.

Comment

• Didn't think his face could be as bad as when he faced BJ but WOWZA!

Comment

• Zuffa has purchased Strikeforce.

Badass.

They don't plan on merging both companies yet though.

Comment

• Huge news today as JC13 pointed out. I am having mixed feelings about it. If they merge, which I am guessing they eventually will, there will be some awesome matchups that we have wanted to see for a long time. But it might also mean no more free fights on Strikeforce 2-3 times a month which I really like. Oh well, we'll see how it goes.

Comment

• Originally posted by InElwayWeTrust View Post
                                Huge news today as JC13 pointed out. I am having mixed feelings about it. If they merge, which I am guessing they eventually will, there will be some awesome matchups that we have wanted to see for a long time. But it might also mean no more free fights on Strikeforce 2-3 times a month which I really like. Oh well, we'll see how it goes.
                                I like the move however I believe that when they do merge were going to get a watered down version of strikeforce.

Basically everyone except Fedor , Barnett , Daley , Walker , and probably everybody who fights on a strikeforce undercard.

Dana said he would honor everyone contract so what that tells me is that he might not resign some guys before the merger.

I believe that maybe we see a merger when the Heavyweight tournament ends.

because after that Strikeforce doesn't really have anything going for them. I mean cmon Strikeforce is really unorganized and for a while you can see that they where in trouble. This is the best thing that could happen to them because they will be more organized and they will probably put on better shows and less mismatches.

Can't wait to see Diaz Vs. GSP and Overeem show what he can do and Melendez in the LW division also other guys like Feijao , Jacare , lol even Mayhem is back.

It's going to be fun. When it eventually happens.

Maybe Mauro Ronallo joins the cast.

Comment

Working...
                                X