Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by #1snake_fan View Post
    Seriously ?

if the pound for pound greatest fighter in the world can get past Jake Shields ? Seriously

Wow like I said Shields could barely get pass Kampman who no disrespect to Martin Kampman isn't even in the same universe as GSP and GSP keeps getting better and better and better every fight.

IT's not just he's the best fighter (He IS) but it's how he changes his game plan for every fight he knew Koscheck was the better Wrestler so what did he do ? He about jabbed his right eye out of his head.

It wasn't just another dominate GSP victory it was a whole new way for him to dominate just another sucker ...

Jake Shields will suffer the same fate as everyone else ...

Get his ass kicked and then say "GSP is the best in the World" like they all do the one exception is this fight will not go the distance

2nd round KO

Winner amd still UFC Welterweight Champion of the World Georges "Rush" St - Pierre
    You need to relax. GSP is my favorite fighter and I think he is the most well rounded fighter in MMA. I never said I didn't think he could beat Jake Shields, because I think he will.

Upsets happen in MMA, so IMO nothing is a guarantee. He should beat Matt Serra 10 out of 10 times, BUT there was that one time where he got caught.

Don't nitpick my post just because I didn't say 'GSP will finish Jake Shields WITHIN 10 SECONDS OF ROUND ONE.'
    sigpic

@BlueNOrangeFTW

Comment

• Originally posted by BluenOrnge4Life View Post
      You need to relax. GSP is my favorite fighter and I think he is the most well rounded fighter in MMA. I never said I didn't think he could beat Jake Shields, because I think he will.

Upsets happen in MMA, so IMO nothing is a guarantee. He should beat Matt Serra 10 out of 10 times, BUT there was that one time where he got caught.

Don't nitpick my post just because I didn't say 'GSP will finish Jake Shields WITHIN 10 SECONDS OF ROUND ONE.'
      Ok First I am relaxed

Second I didn't nitpick your post because there was nothing to nitpick and when did i say GSP would finish Sheilds within ten seconds of round one ? ... yeah i didn't I said second round KO

so who nitpicking who now ?

And sounds like you need to relax I post in a joking matter than the idea of Jake Shields beating GSP is laughible and you get all bent out of shape

I've been a GSP fan since day one you know before the main event GSP when he lost to Matt Hughes in their first title fight I was a GSP fan then and then all these MMA "Experts" say he's boring to watch and he can't finish ... WHATEVER

Ask Huges,Penn,Serra if he can finish just because he doesn't get a KO or a TAPOUT every fight doesn't mean he can't finish

Ask Koscheck's right eye if GSP can finish

GSP is 21-2 in his career ... i think he can finish and not to mention the UFC Welterweight Champion since 2007

Comment

Ok First I am relaxed

Second I didn't nitpick your post because there was nothing to nitpick and when did i say GSP would finish Sheilds within ten seconds of round one ? ... yeah i didn't I said second round KO

And sounds like you need to relax I post in a joking matter than the idea of Jake Shields beating GSP is laughible and you get all bent out of shape

I've been a GSP fan since day one you know before the main event GSP when he lost to Matt Hughes in their first title fight I was a GSP fan then and then all these MMA "Experts" say he's boring to watch and he can't finish ... WHATEVER

Ask Huges,Penn,Serra if he can finish just because he doesn't get a KO or a TAPOUT every fight doesn't mean he can't finish

GSP is 21-2 in his career ... i think he can finish and not to mention the UFC Welterweight Champion since 2007
        I need to relax, but yet you go on a rant in every one of your posts.
        sigpic

@BlueNOrangeFTW

Comment

Ok First I am relaxed

Just to let you know.

Whenever you post here you post like you are angry with everyone. No one can tell you are joking around if you actually are. Most times it's almost condescending the way you write it up that's probably why he said that.

Comment

• Thiago Silva admits to using rigged urine in his drug test.

Maybe that was why Thiago was so "strong" in that Vera fight. It honesty might give Vera a legitimate excuse for being grapple fudged the whole fight.

Comment

• I know its been awhile now but I haven't had a chance to comment on UFC Fight Night 24 yet so here it is.

LMAO!!! at all the people saying Phil Davis was going to be the one to dethrone my boy Bones Jones. Hahahahahaha. Jones would abuse him like an unwanted stepchild, and send him to a facial surgeon in under 4 minutes. I'm glad we can all forget that now.

As far as the other fights go, Anthony Johnson talks the talk, but is afraid to stand with Hardy, and that Twister Sub by the Korean Zombie was amazing, and probably Submission of the year.

Comment

• I met Anderson , The Nogs , Brandon Vera , and Cruz today and Ed Saores. I know Pics of GTFO.

The thing that sucks is that they didn't let people take pics of the actual fighters but you could take pics of them.

Phil Davis was there but he didn't interact with the fans at all. Cruz was only there for like 5 minutes and Brandon Vera was all over the place. When I got to the table where the nogs and Anderson were at it was definitely interesting. Anderson and Rodrigo were really happy to be around the fans but, Rogerio was zoned out and uninterested. It was fun though.

I spoke to Ed Saores. Hes a really cool guy. He said he was going to try and book Silva Vs. Okami in late summer early fall. He also said he was going to try and get Big Nog a fight this summer.

Ill post some pics when i get them.
                Now go get your shine box

Comment

• Wanna see a wicked knee????
                  *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
                  *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
                  *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Comment

• Originally posted by ebsoria View Post
                    That was pretty sick! That dude was out on his feet for a few seconds before he hit the canvas.
                    sigpic

Comment

• The Strikeforce Card tomorrow is absolutely STACKED! Two title fights, and some awesome matches before those. Here are my predictions for the Main Card fights.

Gegard Mousasi def Keith Jardine- 1st Rnd T/KO
                      Mousasi has some of the best standup in all of MMA, showcased in his Dynamite 2010 where he dominated K1 Champion Kyotaro in a kickboxing match. He should despose of Jardine and his glass chin pretty easily.
                      Lyle Beerbohm def Shinya Aoki- Unanimous Decision
                      Somewhat of an upset here. IMO Aoki is one of the most overrated fighters out there, and his standup is HORRIFIC. He will get taken down repeatidly by Beerbohm and his superior wrestling. Aoki could threaten with some flashy submission attempts but I doubt he pulls anything off, losing a boring decision.
                      Light Weight Championship- Gilbert Melendez def Tatsuya Kawajiri- 2nd Rnd T/KO
                      Gilbert Melendez can pick Kawajiri apart standing with no problem, and Kawajiri isn't known for strong takedowns. I see Melendez keeping it standing with strong TDD and catching Tatsuya in the 2nd or 3rd round.
                      Middle Weight Championship- Nick Diaz def Paul Daley- Unanimous Decision
                      Paul Daley is probably the hardest puncher in the Middle Weight division. That being said I don't think he will be able to tee off on Diaz like he has his past few opponents. Diaz's boxing is far superior, and he will dance circles around Daley putting on a jab clinic. I wouldn't be surprised to see Daley land a huge shot and pull the upset but I see Diaz controlling throughout.

Comment

• Very exciting card and I also did a full parlay on the main card which I won.

That Diaz vs Daley fight was epic.

Comment

• Originally posted by ebsoria View Post
                          That WAS a wicked Knee E, good lookin on posting that
                          sigpic

Comment

• Mayhem signs with the UFC! I like this but I don't think he has what it takes to beat anderson.

But he will have marketable fights.
                            Now go get your shine box

Comment

• I agree JC13. No chance Mayhem will beat Anderson but he is a good veteran fighter who can hype a fight with the best of them. I'd love to see an Ultimate Fighter with "Mayhem vs Sonnen" or "Mayhem vs Bisping." The coaching would be horrific, but the trash talk would be EPIC! haha

Comment

• Originally posted by InElwayWeTrust View Post
                                I agree JC13. No chance Mayhem will beat Anderson but he is a good veteran fighter who can hype a fight with the best of them. I'd love to see an Ultimate Fighter with "Mayhem vs Sonnen" or "Mayhem vs Bisping." The coaching would be horrific, but the trash talk would be EPIC! haha
                                it literally could not get any worse than the current season short of dana inviting me to coach a team lol

never been a brock hater (or any fighter really) but i now have a new found dislike for brock, he absolutely has no business being a coach on the ultimate fighter.

i feel sorry for those poor kids on his team, they don't have much of a chance.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X