No announcement yet.

MMA Thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Said he put on more muscle which made his cut hard on him.

How much u wanna bet shields/gsp looks like GSP/Fitch.
    Now go get your shine box

Comment

• Scammed by gsp again

"5 round war" "best gsp of all time" "riddum" at least Lyoto made this card worth it.

Comment

• Originally posted by jc13 View Post
        Scammed by gsp again

"5 round war" "best gsp of all time" "riddum" at least Lyoto made this card worth it.
        Regardless of how he does it the bottom line is all GSP does is win.
        sigpic

Comment

• Won my 4 man parlay tonight!

Comment

• Originally posted by Biggregb View Post
            Regardless of how he does it the bottom line is all GSP does is win.
            even the canadians were booing.

Comment

• this was worth 45 bucks.

Comment

• Originally posted by jc13 View Post
                even the canadians were booing.
                booing shields lol
                sigpic

Comment

• GSP still hasn't lost a round since 07. WINNING.
                  sigpic

@BlueNOrangeFTW

Comment

• Originally posted by BluenOrnge4Life View Post
                    GSP still hasn't lost a round since 07. WINNING.
                    He lost rounds in the Shields fight.

Comment

• Exactly, people can cry about GSP, but he wins, and thats all that matters.

He is a wrestler, thats what he is best at, if he has the chance to use what he is best at, then he will always lose it.

However I will say that the match would have been shorter if GSP could see.
                      His coach said, that he could not see, because of that hit on his eye. So he could only use 1 eye, causing him to goto wrestling more than usual.
                      sigpic
                      Adopted Broncos:
                      EmmanuelSanders

Comment

• I like GSP, but I'll admit most of his fights are not the most exciting fights in the world. The thing is he may not be the most spectacular fighter or the most dangerous, but he doesn't have to be. All he has to do is be better than his opponent the night of the fight. And he is....... every single time.
                        sigpic

Comment

• Aldo was apparently regretting not taking antibiotics before the fight which was why he came out looking "flat" in the later rounds of that fight.

The funny thing is Aldo made Hominick's face look like a disfigured blob and that was on his OFF night! Pretty special if you ask me.

Comment

• Originally posted by xX-Bronco-Xx View Post
                            He lost rounds in the Shields fight.
                            Would you like to explain which rounds he lost? Shields didn't take him down once and hardly landed any punches.
                            sigpic

@BlueNOrangeFTW

Comment

• Originally posted by BluenOrnge4Life View Post
                              Would you like to explain which rounds he lost? Shields didn't take him down once and hardly landed any punches.
                              MY point of view is that it should have been 50-45 the whole fight but the judges scored it differently with 2 judges scoring it 48-47 which means GSP lost 2 rounds in their eyes. I can't tell you which rounds though since I don't even know.

Comment

• Heres to Randy ! Enjoy retirement (again), and I hope to see your future influence in MMA and the UFC. Maybe open a camp or something. From one collegiate wrestler to another it was great watching you throughout your career. :clap:

I hope to see a GSP vs. Shields 2 cuz that was a good fight. Looked like Shields broke GSPs nose, thats the most damage I've seen GSP take since his loss to Matt Hughes early in his career.
                                sigpic
                                What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger

Comment

Working...
                                X