Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by xX-Bronco-Xx View Post
    Cope won that fair and square.

Shamar absolutely did NOT have control especially when he couldn't even get a take down for 3 rounds. Not to mention he threw 0 punches. while riding Cope on the cage.

Not to mention is lol worthy excuses to Dana at the end with Dana's jaw dropping at how dumb he sounded.
    Shamar actually did throw punches and landed some punches, not mention the fact that he had a injured back, which believe it or not pays affect on you when your trying to take someone down.

Cope didn't do anything other than his few little defense hits that didn't even phase Bailey, other than that Cope just hoped around the octagon throwing his hands up.

Other than his defensive hits, while on the cage, Cope landed 0 punches while throwing a few(7-10).
    sigpic
    Adopted Broncos:
    EmmanuelSanders

Comment

• Originally posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post
      Shamar actually did throw punches and landed some punches, not mention the fact that he had a injured back, which believe it or not pays affect on you when your trying to take someone down.

Cope didn't do anything other than his few little defense hits that didn't even phase Bailey, other than that Cope just hoped around the octagon throwing his hands up.

Other than his defensive hits, while on the cage, Cope landed 0 punches while throwing a few(7-10).
      Cope negated every single take down Shamar attempted and not only that but did in fact get majority of the strikes whether they be rabbit punches or not.

Not to mention he was winning the striking in the 2nd round. Just because your back is on the cage doesn't mean you are losing.

But I didn't expect Cope or Shamar to be winning this competition anyways. It's all about Ramsey.

Comment

• I hope you go down you angry dumb drunk.

That was such a terrible thing to say and the dude was just playing around too till Tony took it way to far over nothing.

Comment

• Alright..

I'm gonna call it.

The finale will look like this.

Pettis Vs Guida
          Nijem Vs. O'niel
          Kinsbu Vs. Moldonado
          Fergesun Vs Rader

Ramsey probably wins by lay and pray or by takedown sub.

Watching this Rampage show.

Gotta love Rampage.
          Now go get your shine box

Comment

• Originally posted by xX-Bronco-Xx View Post
            Cope negated every single take down Shamar attempted and not only that but did in fact get majority of the strikes whether they be rabbit punches or not.

Not to mention he was winning the striking in the 2nd round. Just because your back is on the cage doesn't mean you are losing.

But I didn't expect Cope or Shamar to be winning this competition anyways. It's all about Ramsey.
            I'll agree to disagree, maybe we was seeing 2 different things, because Shamar was failing to make takes downs, but you have to admit, him having a injured back plays a role, yes Cope landed some strikes, but not much of them. I was not saying Shamar was winning because he had Cope on the cage, but because of the few strikes he landed, and Cop just running and looking scarred.

I too am going for Stripper Ramsey, he is a funny and weird guy, but he is a talented wrestler, in which I can respect as a former wrestler.

Originally posted by xX-Bronco-Xx View Post
            I hope you go down you angry dumb drunk.

That was such a terrible thing to say and the dude was just playing around too till Tony took it way to far over nothing.
            What was odd was, everyone was just thinking "Hey he's drunk, thats what there do", but when he cooled down, and was not much drunk anymore, he said it again.
            Don't understand why he took someone pouring something into his hair to go off like that and loss not only respect but any friends he had, in which most of the house was, because he was such a cool and laid back guy.

Originally posted by jc13 View Post
            Alright..

I'm gonna call it.

The finale will look like this.

Pettis Vs Guida
            Nijem Vs. O'niel
            Kinsbu Vs. Moldonado
            Fergesun Vs Rader

Ramsey probably wins by lay and pray or by takedown sub.

Watching this Rampage show.

Gotta love Rampage.
            I agree Ramsey wins no matter if he fights Chuck or Tony, and I say that because Tony could win, I'm not picking him to, but he could win if Chuck let his anger get in the way of the fight, his anger could cause him to make mistakes.
            sigpic
            Adopted Broncos:
            EmmanuelSanders

Comment

I too am going for Stripper Ramsey, he is a funny and weird guy, but he is a talented wrestler, in which I can respect as a former wrestler.
              I'm wondering if that's what his nickname will be from now on. It's almost a lock that he's in the final anyways so I'd lol so hard if Bruce Buffer calls him Stripper Ramsey.

Comment

• Well If I was a betting man I would probably pick Ramsey to win, because he will probably just outclass any of these 3 guys with his wrestling.

HOWEVER!! Chris Cope has really really good TDD soooo I'm not doubting that Cope could win.

But as far as who could win this whole thing idk.. I can't really see any of these guys challenge GSP in the WW division.

There hasn't been many solid TUF winners in the last couple years. Just Roy Nelson, and Johnathan Brookins.

Comment

• Originally posted by jc13 View Post
                  Well If I was a betting man I would probably pick Ramsey to win, because he will probably just outclass any of these 3 guys with his wrestling.

HOWEVER!! Chris Cope has really really good TDD soooo I'm not doubting that Cope could win.

But as far as who could win this whole thing idk.. I can't really see any of these guys challenge GSP in the WW division.

There hasn't been many solid TUF winners in the last couple years. Just Roy Nelson, and Johnathan Brookins.
                  I'm a little sketchy on Brookins, he has great potential, but he needs to learn how to block and keep his hands up, because in his finale fight and in 1 of his house fights, he was taken some hits, as well as he needs to improve in striking, he has kinda of a wild striking. But I like the guy, was hoping he would win, have respect for him and believe if he gets the right training he could be a force.
                  sigpic
                  Adopted Broncos:
                  EmmanuelSanders

Comment

• The thing about Brookins is that some people think he has a high potential.

Hes 25 , 6'0, and a really good ground and wrestling skills. He also has a lot of experience with fighter over guys like Jose Aldo.

I could see him challenge Frankie Edger. As long as Jose Aldo isn't in the lightweight division lol.

BTW I'm not a Brookins fan.

Comment

• Speaking of TUF

Mayhem Miller and Michael Bisping names coaches for TUF 14 this fall.

This should give the show a boost.

Comment

Speaking of TUF

Hopefully, and hopefully they go back to having fights to get in the house, that way we wont get guys like Keon, and have guys that got in the house by taking that spot.

In it gives the coaches better chance of seeing how each fighter is, instead of them just guessing of workouts.
                        sigpic
                        Adopted Broncos:
                        EmmanuelSanders

Comment

Speaking of TUF

It's a pity Chael got suspended like that or else it would have been him coaching which would have been bad ass...

Comment

• Now that I think about it whatever happened to the idea of Faber vs Cruz for the TUF coaches?

I just have a feeling Bisping is just going to make me not like him even more and Mayhem is just meh for me.

Comment

Hopefully, and hopefully they go back to having fights to get in the house, that way we wont get guys like Keon, and have guys that got in the house by taking that spot.

In it gives the coaches better chance of seeing how each fighter is, instead of them just guessing of workouts.
                              They rarely do that, and Dana already said it won't happen again. They probably felt that there was a can't miss prospect that they didn't want eliminated in the first episode.

For example in TUF 10 when Kimbo Slice was there , It wouldn't have made too much sense to have him fight and loose to get into the house. Nobody would watch the show lol.

Originally posted by xX-Bronco-Xx View Post
                              Now that I think about it whatever happened to the idea of Faber vs Cruz for the TUF coaches?

I just have a feeling Bisping is just going to make me not like him even more and Mayhem is just meh for me.
                              That idea turned out to be total BS.. They even said a couple days ago that it was Bisping and Stann that turned out to be BS also.

Well putting Bisping and Mayhem as coaches is good TV. Their both good at talking smack, and I believe they both dislike each other. Plus Mayhem is marketable and well known. This is good for TUF.

Comment

• Damn that was a nasty superman punch!!!!

And Dawkins was there too! Awesome!

Comment

Working...
                                X