No announcement yet.

MMA Thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think Cain Velasquez whips on JDS..........

I really need Carwin to take that fight last night..........

Oh well, If the D-Backs and Miami Heat can win today it will be a happy wallet day.......
    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by thatkidhunt View Post
      I think Cain Velasquez whips on JDS..........

I really need Carwin to take that fight last night..........

Oh well, If the D-Backs and Miami Heat can win today it will be a happy wallet day.......
      It's an interesting fight that's for sure.

Cain like you'd expect from a champ is a complete fighter really good striking , wrestling. His only flaw is that hes a blue belt in Brazilian JJ.

JDS has great striking , great take down defense , and even though we haven't seen it hes a brown belt in bjj.

Plus both guys are physically even.

I would bet on JDS , but that's just me
      Now go get your shine box

Comment

• I think Cain and JDS are two best HW in world right now. With that said I still believe Brock can beat JDS he's got better takedowns than Carwin has better top game I like to see it sometime in future. I'm more worried if they ever fight each other now after Carwin vs. JDS fight speed kills.
        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by jcdavey View Post
          i had carwin

carwin got destroyed...damn!
          Yep I was shocked too Carwin cardio was much improved and guy has ton of heart.
          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Chillez View Post
            Yep I was shocked too Carwin cardio was much improved and guy has ton of heart.
            i don't know if his cardio was improved, i'll have to see him beat a guy to a pulp in round 1 and see if he gets gassed again or not, like he did vs lesnar lol

vs jds he was in survive mode basically all fight
            sigpic

Comment

i don't know if his cardio was improved, i'll have to see him beat a guy to a pulp in round 1 and see if he gets gassed again or not, like he did vs lesnar lol

Kinda was for me cause this was first time in Carwin 14 fight career he made past all 3 rounds. All Carwin other fights all ended in 1st other than Brock fight which he gassed out and lost.
              sigpic

Comment

I thought Carwin's cardio looked 5000 times better then it did against Lesnar.

Plus this was his first 3 round fight of his career. Getting punched in the face 100+ times by Junior dos Santos would probably have everyone in survival mode lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by jc13 View Post
                  It's an interesting fight that's for sure.

Cain like you'd expect from a champ is a complete fighter really good striking , wrestling. His only flaw is that hes a blue belt in Brazilian JJ.

JDS has great striking , great take down defense , and even though we haven't seen it hes a brown belt in bjj.

Plus both guys are physically even.

I would bet on JDS , but that's just me
                  I think Cain will get knocked out if he tries to stand with JDS but that's just me. I tend to think JDS is the most technical striker in the heavyweight division.
                  sigpic

@BlueNOrangeFTW

Comment

• i'd still like to see carwin punching and wailing alot on someone, and then have to go to a 2nd and 3rd round to properly judge his cardio
                    sigpic

Comment

i'd still like to see carwin punching and wailing alot on someone, and then have to go to a 2nd and 3rd round to properly judge his cardio
                      That's a fair point. It's different when you're the one taking the punches, as opposed to going crazy on someone to try and end the fight.
                      sigpic

@BlueNOrangeFTW

Comment

i'd still like to see carwin punching and wailing alot on someone, and then have to go to a 2nd and 3rd round to properly judge his cardio
                        With him going back to gate keeper status now you just may see that.

Maybe they should have him fight the winner of Mitrione vs Morecraft.

Comment

• Originally posted by xX-Bronco-Xx View Post
                          With him going back to gate keeper status now you just may see that.

Maybe they should have him fight the winner of Mitrione vs Morecraft.
                          I think hes one more loss from gatekeeper status.

a fight with Roy Nelson makes a lot of sense..

They were supposed to fight at 125 , and their both on two fight loosing streaks.

Comment

I think hes one more loss from gatekeeper status.

a fight with Roy Nelson makes a lot of sense..

They were supposed to fight at 125 , and their both on two fight loosing streaks.
                            I love to see that fight Nelson vs. Carwin.
                            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Chillez View Post
                              I love to see that fight Nelson vs. Carwin.
                              I have a good feeling it will happen !

I love this fight.

Roy Nelson's one tough sob!

Comment

I have a good feeling it will happen !

I love this fight.

Roy Nelson's one tough sob!
                                Yep so is Carwin I think while back they both wanted fight each other. I think they both were talking smack back and forth.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X