Clear All

• Comment

• Originally posted by sneakers View Post
      You my friend, ARE THE WINNER
      sigpic
      2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

• Originally posted by jcdavey View Post
        hopefully dana's nipped it in the bud and brock shows opponents respect from now on, that would be great

ya gotta tap gloves, at the least
        Hopefully thats the way it goes, but I dont mind a little rivalry. A little disrespect is fine (its expected), but at the same time not taking it to far (brock did)..

I agree about the gloves part. :salute!:

Comment

• I was pretty impressed with the ppv as a whole. While i think it didnt quite live up to the hype, i also think there were some great fights. GSP is a beast in his weight class, and i think now all thats left for him is to move up to 205, and fight silva. Man what a fight that would be. I absolutely loved the henderson knock out... what a shot that was. Caught bisping right on the jaw, and put his loud mouth ass to sleep. That made the ppv for me. Then there was the lesnar fight. Brock has definitely tightened up his skills, especially the stand up. When he hit mir with those couple of leg kicks, i knew right away that he's slowly becoming better with his fighting skill. As for the trash talk to mir after the fight, i was actually not that upset with it. IMO, mir started the trash talk, and we all know lesnar is a hot head. IMHO, mir deserved just a little trash talk back... although, if you look at mir's face after brock walked away, mir looks PISSED. Thats why i know a 3rd fight is coming sooner or later. All in all, a good ppv. My question is now... who's left for brock to fight in the HW division? Id really love to see fedor get signed in the UFC, because fedor vs. brock would be one hell of a match.
          "Chillez was right Brock is best champ in the UFC, I Jump on Mir bandwagon and he got crushed."

Chillez won the sig bet. Congrats. Up next for brock? Fedor... stay tuned.

Comment

• Also, about brock not touching gloves... thats actually not the first time ive seen that happen. Ive also seen tito ortiz do the same thing. While it is majorly disrespectful, its not mandatory that the fighters touch gloves. I respect brock as a fighter, but i really do think he needs a little more humble pie, and he should respect the tradition of MMA.
            "Chillez was right Brock is best champ in the UFC, I Jump on Mir bandwagon and he got crushed."

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncos6FTW View Post
              Hopefully thats the way it goes, but I dont mind a little rivalry. A little disrespect is fine (its expected), but at the same time not taking it to far (brock did)..

I agree about the gloves part. :salute!:
              i just hope dana can knock that wwe mentality out of him over time

it's no good for a respectful sport like MMA

it may get the retarded fans there but it's just not good
              sigpic

Comment

• Power is not revealed by striking hard or often, but by striking true.

It is men who endure toil and dare danger that achieve glorious deeds, and it is a wonderful thing to live with courage and to die leaving behind an everlasting renown.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nightwing View Post

Damn thats funny!!!

Comment

lmao

man i feel bad for bisping, it's within the rules, but that last shot, damn
                    sigpic

Comment

• Ok, so i have a question for the rest of you MMA fans... if it ever happens, which i think it will... who wins... fedor? Or brock? I have mixed feelings about it, however, ive been on the fedor wagon ever since i found about him. The dude is a monster. Obviously, brock is a physical monster, and his skills just seems to get better with every fight... so, who wins?

Comment

• Originally posted by OaklandxxRaider View Post
                        Ok, so i have a question for the rest of you MMA fans... if it ever happens, which i think it will... who wins... fedor? Or brock? I have mixed feelings about it, however, ive been on the fedor wagon ever since i found about him. The dude is a monster. Obviously, brock is a physical monster, and his skills just seems to get better with every fight... so, who wins?
                        Again, I'm not trying to hate on Brock, the guy is a legit fighter and has proven so. I don't think he can hang with Fedor. Brock admitted that a knee from Mir had him seeing stars for a second and Fedor has some of the heaviest hands I've ever seen. Standing I'd give the edge to Fedor. We've also seen how off the charts Fedor's ground game is. If Fedor was able to lock in any kind of choke it's over. I'd vote Fedor but give Lesnar a decent shot at winning too
                        Power is not revealed by striking hard or often, but by striking true.

It is men who endure toil and dare danger that achieve glorious deeds, and it is a wonderful thing to live with courage and to die leaving behind an everlasting renown.

Comment

Ok, so i have a question for the rest of you MMA fans... if it ever happens, which i think it will... who wins... fedor? Or brock? I have mixed feelings about it, however, ive been on the fedor wagon ever since i found about him. The dude is a monster. Obviously, brock is a physical monster, and his skills just seems to get better with every fight... so, who wins?
                          i think brock will lay on him and just punch till the ref stops the fight

unless fedor can somehow pop him or break his leg
                          sigpic

Comment

Again, I'm not trying to hate on Brock, the guy is a legit fighter and has proven so. I don't think he can hang with Fedor. Brock admitted that a knee from Mir had him seeing stars for a second and Fedor has some of the heaviest hands I've ever seen. Standing I'd give the edge to Fedor. We've also seen how off the charts Fedor's ground game is. If Fedor was able to lock in any kind of choke it's over. I'd vote Fedor but give Lesnar a decent shot at winning too
                            See, thats the thing. Fedor not only has heavy hands, but some of the most aggressive ground work ive ever seen. I would have to give it to fedor, mainly because i think he would give brock more than he could handle, either standing or on the ground.

Comment

• Originally posted by jcdavey View Post
                              i think brock will lay on him and just punch till the ref stops the fight

unless fedor can somehow pop him or break his leg
                              I dont think brock would have it that easy. Fedor is good on the ground. Like when he fought that big dude canseco fought... cho i think his last name was... that dude also just tried to lay on top and punch away, which ended up in fedor putting him in an armbar, and winning the match. Honestly, brock hasnt faced a man like fedor yet.

Comment

I dont think brock would have it that easy. Fedor is good on the ground. Like when he fought that big dude canseco fought... cho i think his last name was... that dude also just tried to lay on top and punch away, which ended up in fedor putting him in an armbar, and winning the match. Honestly, brock hasnt faced a man like fedor yet.
                                It was this fight your talking about.

You said Fedor is good on the ground, but so is Frank Mir & Brock shut down his ground game. Thats also something to think about tho... IMO Fedor could take Brock just because he's a beast!

Comment

Working...
                                X