Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MMA Thread.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Mirko doesn't have a glass chin..

    A glass chin would be him getting punched 1 time and getting knocked out multiple times in the first 30 seconds of a fight.

    Mirko has been KOd 3 times. Two clean KOs by Randelmen and Gonzaga, and two flash KOs by Mir and Schaub.

    His last two KOs came in round 3 and he has taken big shots in rounds 1 & 2. He made mistakes in both of those fights which resulted in KOs. I mean I don't think any of us could survive a knee from Mir or a big right hand from Schaub directly to the chin. Lets not forget that Mirko has a lot of miles on him. He has 36 MMA fights plus 23 professional kickboxing matches mostly all in K-1. Who knows how many amateur fights hes had.

    Mirko in his career has taken big shots from the likes of dos Santos , Kongo , Pat Barry , Fedor to name a few. I don't believe he has a glass jaw.

    Bottom line Mirko is a warrior and whatever goes down tonight he will always remain a legend!
    Last edited by jc13; 10-29-2011, 01:57 PM.
    Now go get your shine box

    Comment


    • Wow..... That was one of the worst fights I've seen in awhile. I don't complain about lay n pray, or wall n stall very often, but man Hioki is boring. There wasn't one moment in the entire fight where he looked like he might do damage... I dont think I've ever seen a less dangerous person step in the octagon. I really like that he's repping Japanese MMA so I hope he does better in the future but man that was horrible...

      Comment


      • Holy crap I haven't seen Penn get that damaged in a while.

        Nick Diaz you are awesome! That was an amazing fight and Diaz literally retired BJ!!!

        Comment


        • What an awesome fight!?!?!? That was great for both of them, and I hope they skip Condit and do GSP-Diaz on Super Bowl weekend. I like Condit but he should have to fight for the title shot. I am sad to see BJ go though. I love BJ fights because there is rarely a letdown, he always brings it, and if that is the last time we see him "Just Scrap" then the UFC is worse off for it.... Oh well thanks for all of the great battles BJ!!!!

          Comment


          • BJ got gassed who woulda seen that coming... oh well haha

            I honestly didnt think diaz had it in him.

            Comment


            • Yes!!! I was right!!!! In the post fight presser Dana just announced GSP "flipped out" at Diaz's comments, and GSP vs Diaz is next, and they are trying to get it for Super Bowl weekend!!!

              Also, GSP said, "he's the most disrespectful human being I've ever met and I'm going to put the worst beating on him." oh yes!!! Hahahaha

              Comment


              • Originally posted by InElwayWeTrust View Post
                Yes!!! I was right!!!! In the post fight presser Dana just announced GSP "flipped out" at Diaz's comments, and GSP vs Diaz is next, and they are trying to get it for Super Bowl weekend!!!

                Also, GSP said, "he's the most disrespectful human being I've ever met and I'm going to put the worst beating on him." oh yes!!! Hahahaha
                So does that mean we will get the GSP of old? You know the GSP whom you feared standing up and on the ground, instead of the current GSP who just does the lay and pray.

                Just messing, GSP is one of my favorite favorites. I have a lot of respect for the guy.

                Diaz is crazy, weird, retarded, and tonight a winner.
                sigpic
                Adopted Broncos:
                EmmanuelSanders

                Comment


                • Damnit I missed the fight my I.o went retarted and oredered porn...I am the biggest bj penn fan and I am truely upset I love you bj sooo much...only thing that can make me feel better is a broncos victory
                  sigpic

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by jaycuthroat View Post
                    Damnit I missed the fight my I.o went retarted and oredered porn...I am the biggest bj penn fan and I am truely upset I love you bj sooo much...only thing that can make me feel better is a broncos victory
                    I LOLD 10 char
                    Now go get your shine box

                    Comment


                    • Decent night of fights glad I didn't pay for it.

                      I must say that Mittrione was robbed. I had that fight scored 29-28 for Matt he won rounds 1 , 2 and lost 3. Not sure how one of the judges was it as 30-27 for Kongo.

                      It sucks to see Mirko loose , but I'm just happy he wasn't hurt in this fight. Diaz looked incredible tonight and I cant wait to see him fight GSP. As for Penn it sorta sucks to see him go , but IMO it looks like hes lost his fighting spirit , and he also has legit reasons to retire. Good luck BJ.
                      Now go get your shine box

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by jc13 View Post
                        Mirko doesn't have a glass chin..

                        A glass chin would be him getting punched 1 time and getting knocked out multiple times in the first 30 seconds of a fight.

                        Mirko has been KOd 3 times. Two clean KOs by Randelmen and Gonzaga, and two flash KOs by Mir and Schaub.

                        His last two KOs came in round 3 and he has taken big shots in rounds 1 & 2. He made mistakes in both of those fights which resulted in KOs. I mean I don't think any of us could survive a knee from Mir or a big right hand from Schaub directly to the chin. Lets not forget that Mirko has a lot of miles on him. He has 36 MMA fights plus 23 professional kickboxing matches mostly all in K-1. Who knows how many amateur fights hes had.

                        Mirko in his career has taken big shots from the likes of dos Santos , Kongo , Pat Barry , Fedor to name a few. I don't believe he has a glass jaw.

                        Bottom line Mirko is a warrior and whatever goes down tonight he will always remain a legend!
                        gonzaga turned his chin to glass.
                        sigpic

                        Comment


                        • cant wait to see GSP and nick diaz fight, i think this will be GSP's greatest challenge since getting the title back.
                          Last edited by baphamet; 10-30-2011, 01:33 AM.
                          sigpic

                          Comment


                          • i love diaz and GSP

                            and i'm really glad diaz beat penn cause i hate penn

                            but bad move calling out GSP's character

                            GSP is going to destroy you diaz...and that's kinda sad
                            sigpic

                            Comment


                            • GSP will destroy diaz penn is one thing but gsp is a whole new monster

                              Comment


                              • I think Diaz is gonna bring out the same GSP or better that fought Josh Koshcheck.

                                That match went to decision, but GSP wanted to stand with Josh and push him around, instead of what they both normally do, which is just lay on top and use that wrestling.


                                Kosh knows what happens when you bad mouth GSP.




                                Honestly, I can say I'm not a big fan of Penn so him getting knocked around doesn't shock me or anything. He lost, some thought it would be a cake walk for Penn. It was the opposite.

                                I'm just happy Ramsey won, even if he fought a nobody whom shouldn't have even been in the UFC.
                                sigpic
                                Adopted Broncos:
                                EmmanuelSanders

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X