Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MMA Thread.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • GSP just pulled out of another fight.... They are saying Diaz will now fight Condit for the interrim belt. That should be a great fight!!

    Comment


    • he tore his acl

      Comment


      • Originally posted by InElwayWeTrust View Post
        GSP just pulled out of another fight.... They are saying Diaz will now fight Condit for the interrim belt. That should be a great fight!!
        Nick Diaz for the win...Can you imagine Dana Whites thoughts when he wraps the belt around Diaz, considering he hates the Diaz brothers, especially Nick...
        Jacksonville Jaguars Broncomania GM:

        Comment


        • 7 second KO
          Tito out for body shots
          and the slickest kimura on big nog with a broken arm

          this card has been pretty good

          Comment


          • That was an awesome fight from Frank Mir. I don't watch UFC often but that fight made me a believer, that was absolutely amazing.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Andyy_47 View Post
              That was an awesome fight from Frank Mir. I don't watch UFC often but that fight made me a believer, that was absolutely amazing.
              those rolls w/ the kimura was so slick...

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Remedy View Post
                those rolls w/ the kimura was so slick...
                He just looked out of it. Which sucks because UFC always puts together good pre-match promos and that one was pretty good and got me on the side of Mir. Was sure he was done but wow. That arm breaking was sick.

                Comment


                • and Jon Jones with a nice standing guillotine to finish the night.
                  poor lyoto looked like he was dead.

                  Comment


                  • Jung Vs Homminick was awesome , Lil Nog Vs Ortiz was pretty good also but IMO it was a late stoppage.

                    I was really rooting for Big Nog but it just didn't go his way tonight. He made it entertaining at least.

                    Not much to say about Lyoto Vs Jon , it was pretty much what most people expected it to be. Don't see anybody beating him unless he goes to heavyweight were he belongs IMO.
                    Now go get your shine box

                    Comment


                    • Hahaha!! Let the hate rain down apon my boy BONES JONES!! Another great fight! He wasn't as dominant standing as he was vs Rampage and Shogun but he just won a standup contest with the best striker in the weight class. And obviously dominated the grappling.

                      WAR JONES!!! Bring on Rashad!! Or Hendo!! Or whoever you want!

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by InElwayWeTrust View Post
                        Hahaha!! Let the hate rain down apon my boy BONES JONES!! Another great fight! He wasn't as dominant standing as he was vs Rampage and Shogun but he just won a standup contest with the best striker in the weight class. And obviously dominated the grappling.

                        WAR JONES!!! Bring on Rashad!! Or Hendo!! Or whoever you want!
                        Lol

                        well I wouldn't say he dominated it. He got tagged by Lyoto and the second time It looks like Lyoto slipped. Hes just got that big reach over everyone that is to hard to overcome.

                        Lol even if the fight would of gone to a decision it looks like Jones would have won.

                        Two idiot judges gave him the round 10-9.
                        Last edited by jc13; 12-10-2011, 09:31 PM.
                        Now go get your shine box

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by jc13 View Post
                          Lol

                          well I wouldn't say he dominated it. He got tagged by Lyoto and the second time It looks like Lyoto slipped. Hes just got that big reach over everyone that is to hard to overcome.

                          Lol even if the fight would of gone to a decision it looks like Jones would have won.

                          Two idiot judges gave him the round 10-9.
                          I didn't say he dominated standing... It was very evenly matched. But Jones dropped him legit. Lyoto's face almost hit the mat. I said he dominated the grappling, which he did.

                          Comment


                          • those were some bad ass fights for sure, the mir and jones submissions were awesome!
                            sigpic

                            Comment


                            • There's a rumor picking up steam that Overeem is going to pull out of his fight with Lesnar.

                              Obviously Mir would replace him.

                              How lame if that happens.
                              Now go get your shine box

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by jc13 View Post
                                There's a rumor picking up steam that Overeem is going to pull out of his fight with Lesnar.

                                Obviously Mir would replace him.

                                How lame if that happens.
                                Yeah I seen that all over Twitter. Hope it's just a rumor, If it's true I will break things....

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X