MMA Thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by InElwayWeTrust View Post
    Yeah I seen that all over Twitter. Hope it's just a rumor, If it's true I will break things....
    I think its because his moms cancer has taken a turn for the worse. Hope its not true though.
    Now go get your shine box

Comment

• Originally posted by jc13 View Post
      There's a rumor picking up steam that Overeem is going to pull out of his fight with Lesnar.

Obviously Mir would replace him.

How lame if that happens.
      I think Mir could take him this time. Get a little redemption.
      *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
      *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
      *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Comment

• Looks like all is good with the REEM!! Whew! I was scared for a minute.

"But to my fans who are worried that I will not be 100 percent ready to rip Brock Lesnar apart on December 30 at MGM Grand in Las Vegas, let me promise you: coming back to Holland for this camp will not be a factor at all," Overeem wrote. "I say to MMA fans, again, don't worry, I will be sending this guy back to WWE for you."
        Link-
        http://www.fightline.com/fl/news/2011/1211/546553/alistair-overeem/

Comment

• Wanderlei Silva retains the Strikeforce Women's Featherweight title!!!

She is scurry....

Comment

• Originally posted by xX-Bronco-Xx View Post
            Wanderlei Silva retains the Strikeforce Women's Featherweight title!!!

She is scurry....
            I'd literally kill small puppies with a club to have her body. I'd even run around in a sports bra too!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by ebsoria View Post
              I'd literally kill small puppies with a club to have her body. I'd even run around in a sports bra too!!!!

Time to hit the gym !

Comment

• Originally posted by Remedy View Post
                Time to hit the gym !
                No kidding!

There is no wonder she is as dominant as she is. She has a HUGE power advantage over anyone she fights. Woman at that weight just aren't built like that. Even Carrano wasn't built like that. It's just... go Wanderlei!!!

Comment

Looks like all is good with the REEM!! Whew! I was scared for a minute.

Link-
                  http://www.fightline.com/fl/news/201...stair-overeem/
                  Back to the WWE. Lol that's cute..
                  sigpic

@BlueNOrangeFTW

Comment

• Only 8 days away from my favorite fight of the year!! It's gonna be epic!!!! :dance:

Comment

• Reem has never faced a wrestler like Brock before.

I expect him to get taken down and for him to stay down. But definitely not confident enough to bet on this fight though.

This whole card is looking good actually. Can't wait for majority of these fights.

Comment

• Originally posted by xX-Bronco-Xx View Post
                        Reem has never faced a wrestler like Brock before.

I expect him to get taken down and for him to stay down. But definitely not confident enough to bet on this fight though.

This whole card is looking good actually. Can't wait for majority of these fights.
                        I agree, that is the only thing that has me worried. But it goes both ways, Brock has never fought a striker like Overeem before. Carwin has power, but hardly any technique. Overeem hits at least as hard as Carwin, but has the best technique in the Heavyweight division.

The thing about Brock's takedowns is they aren't really all that technical. He was a great wrestler, but it isn't like he sets up the double leg and takes people down flawlessly. He actually just bull rushes them and uses pure strength to muscle them to the ground. IMO this won't work vs Reem. While I am not 100% that Reem is as strong as Lesnar (Lesnar might be slightly stronger) I think that Reem is strong enough to not let Lesnar just muscle him down. Lesnar will have to use good technique to take Overeem down. Lesnar has struggled to set up his take-downs, and since Reem is not afraid of Brock's standup AT ALL it will be even harder in this fight.

I think Reem will either catch Brock with a hook, and finish him via Ground-n-pound. Or, Brock will shoot wrecklessly for takedowns, and Overeem will sprawl, and catch him in a guillotine.

Comment

• It's a fun match up between to giant heavyweights.

I'm wondering how much Brock has improved since his last fight. I like Brock , but I see Overeem winning by ground n pound.

I could also see Brock KOing him also. Reem has been KOd before so it wouldn't surprise me.

When you got that type of power in the octagon anything could happen.
                          Now go get your shine box

Comment

Only 8 days away from my favorite fight of the year!! It's gonna be epic!!!! :dance:
                            Can't wait until Brock smashes him.
                            sigpic

Comment

• Anyone want sig bet me on Brock vs. Reem fight?
                              sigpic

Comment

• To be honest I'm more excited about the Cerrone Diaz fight than the main event.

It's going to be a bad ass card that's for sure.

Comment

Working...
                                X