MMA Thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Chillez View Post
    Anyone want sig bet me on Brock vs. Reem fight?
    Aww... Cmon man you gotta know I'm a HUGE REEM fan!!! Haha. How long do you wanna make the sig bet last? 2 weeks? 1 month?

Comment

• Originally posted by InElwayWeTrust View Post
      Aww... Cmon man you gotta know I'm a HUGE REEM fan!!! Haha. How long do you wanna make the sig bet last? 2 weeks? 1 month?
      2 months Brock going whoop that ass. Brock by TKO 1st round.
      sigpic

Comment

• UFC 141 Predictions:

Phan vs Hettes - I don't see Hettes subbing Phan. The only way this guy won was by submission his entire career and Phan has good enough bjj defense to counter that.

Matyushenko vs Gustafsson - Gustafsson's stand up is way better than the Janitor's.

Fitch vs Hendricks - Fitch is one of the best welterweights in MMA and I don't think he gets knocked out which is the only way I think Hendricks will win.

Diaz vs Cerrone (?) - No effing clue. I'm looking forward to this even more than the main event. I'll pick Diaz though.

Lesnar vs Overeem - I think Lesnar takes him down and wins by GnP. Lesnar will break the Reem's will.. Either that or Brock is going to do some more break dancing like in the Cain fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chillez View Post
          2 months Brock going whoop that ass. Brock by TKO 1st round.
          Alright, deal.

I got REEM, you got Brock. Sig bet for 2 months.

Ps- My official prediction is "I would put my money on the 1st round KO, but I personally gaurantee a 2nd round Knockout."

Comment

• I gotta go with IEWT on this one. Reem has been around awhile and fought some excellent fighters and I think he will go into this fight with something to prove. This being his first UFC fight.

Add to the fact what is going on with his mom, he will probably try to knock Brock back to junior high wrestling class and dedicate it to her.

It's gonna be a great fight as well as the rest of the fights on the card. In the words of Bart Scott - "Can't Wait!!!".

Comment

• 6 and a half more hours!!!!!!

Comment

• So pumped for tonight!!!!

Beer, knockers and knockouts!!!!!!!!

Yes!!!!!!!!!
                sigpic

Comment

• If you have the UFC app on Xbox you can get 141 free!!!

Right NOW!!! only 5000 left.
                  Now go get your shine box

Comment

• Oh Fitch.... Damn!!!!

Comment

• He got jacked. You know you got hit hard when you start wrestling with the ref after the fight is stopped.

I was surprised with that Gustafsson kid. Almost knocked Vladimir cold with a jab!
                      Last edited by texasbroncfan; 12-30-2011, 09:22 PM.

Comment

• Here we go. Diaz and Cowboy. I think this is gonna be a straight up brawl.

Edit: Wow, Cowboy didn't look like himself at all tonight. No head movement at all and wasn't aggressive like he usually is.
                        Last edited by texasbroncfan; 12-30-2011, 09:57 PM.

Comment

• wow Lesnar major disappointment ...
                          :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo:

Comment

• Wow....

Here we go WWE?

Comment

• LOL. Reem retired Brock! Didn't just beat him, retired him. Didn't he say before the fight he, for the first time in a long time, felt 100% and like the old Brock?

He was a good publicity stunt.

Comment

• THE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEMMMMMM!!!!!!!!

Retired him! Haha, Chillez Ill have your sig ready in a few days.

Man that was awesome!!!!!!?!?!?!? JDS is a dead man walking! Can't wait for that fight! Alright that's it I'm back to partying a night early! Go REEM!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X