Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post
    So far I'm bored.
    I honestly think it's pretty good so far for being the first live TUF. The long delays & commercials are a drag especially since I'm watching a european stream of this on their ESPN. Actually some of the commercials are pretty hilarious and the British accents blow my mind.

Comment

• Originally posted by xX-Bronco-Xx View Post
      I honestly think it's pretty good so far for being the first live TUF. The long delays & commercials are a drag especially since I'm watching a european stream of this on their ESPN. Actually some of the commercials are pretty hilarious and the British accents blow my mind.
      Only 3 fights looks somewhat good, while the others was a drag imo.

As for commercials I find the MLB The Show commercial to be pretty funny.
      sigpic
      Adopted Broncos:
      EmmanuelSanders

Comment

• Rampage and Shogun have agreed to fight each other this year.

This will be Quinton's farewell fight.
        Now go get your shine box

Comment

• Originally posted by jc13 View Post
          Rampage and Shogun have agreed to fight each other this year.

This will be Quinton's farewell fight.
          As much as I used to like Rampage, I'm hoping Shogun ends it quick.
          *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
          *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
          *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Comment

• Originally posted by ebsoria View Post
            As much as I used to like Rampage, I'm hoping Shogun ends it quick.
            Rampage is one of my favorites. Even though hes one dimensional he still has a lot of power and hes dangerous I like this rematch.

Comment

• UFC 146 is the first main card in UFC history that features 5 heavyweight fights! The heavyweight division is one of my favorite divisions!

dos Santos Vs. Overeem
              Velasquez Vs Mir
              Silva (Bigfoot) Vs. Nelson
              Hunt Vs. Struve
              Gonzaga Vs. del Rosario

Comment

UFC 146 is the first main card in UFC history that features 5 heavyweight fights! The heavyweight division is one of my favorite divisions!

dos Santos Vs. Overeem
                Velasquez Vs Mir
                Silva (Bigfoot) Vs. Nelson
                Hunt Vs. Struve
                Gonzaga Vs. del Rosario
                That fight card is so friggin EPIC!! And not just because I love Overeem (no ****).

My favorite division has always been heavyweights! I know they are less talented than the smaller guys but something about the heavyweights just gets me more hyped up. I love Big Country even though he gets beat on every time . Big Foot could make big waves in the UFC. Mir-Cain should be an awesome fight! And Struve = gets KO'd all the time/ Hunt = Hits like a Mack Truck. Someone's going to sleep!!

And of course the Reem getting his 4th World Title!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by InElwayWeTrust View Post
                  That fight card is so friggin EPIC!! And not just because I love Overeem (no ****).

My favorite division has always been heavyweights! I know they are less talented than the smaller guys but something about the heavyweights just gets me more hyped up. I love Big Country even though he gets beat on every time . Big Foot could make big waves in the UFC. Mir-Cain should be an awesome fight! And Struve = gets KO'd all the time/ Hunt = Hits like a Mack Truck. Someone's going to sleep!!

And of course the Reem getting his 4th World Title!!!!!
                  Fun fact Bigfoot was supposed to fight Velasquez on this card but they switched it up lol.

I wonder how del Rosario will look after his accident.

Comment

Fun fact Bigfoot was supposed to fight Velasquez on this card but they switched it up lol.

I wonder how del Rosario will look after his accident.
                    Yeah I remember when people were talking about Bigfoot/Cain.

Rosario was looking like a great up and coming prospect before the injury. If he is back to 100% then I think he will put a beating on Gonzaga. But people are notoriously bad in their octagon debut, add that to a lot of ring rust and anything can happen in this fight.

Comment

• Anyone catch the new TUF? I've got to say I'm really impressed with Cruz and is making a fan out of me. Plus letting the other team pick was a really ballsy thing he did (even though everyone on Faber team was like ).

Comment

• Originally posted by xX-Bronco-Xx View Post
                        Anyone catch the new TUF? I've got to say I'm really impressed with Cruz and is making a fan out of me. Plus letting the other team pick was a really ballsy thing he did (even though everyone on Faber team was like ).
                        I love this setup so much more than the other seasons! It being live just gives it a different feel, I can't really explain it.

But I absolutely despise Cruz. I don't really like Faber either but he is the lesser of two evils at this point for me. I can't stand the way Cruz fights, I wish Aldo would go down and whoop his ass like he did Faber's.

But yes this season has been a breath of fresh air so far, hopefully it continues to be entertaining.

Comment

• UFC 149 In calgary woooo

Guess whos going

Comment

• Originally posted by Remedy View Post
                            UFC 149 In calgary woooo

Guess whos going
                            That's awesome man!!

I dont think there are any fights announced yet for that event but I've heard rumors of José Aldo fighting on that card. Either way I'm sure it will be awesome!

Comment

• Uuugh....

Overeem..... I.... Am..... Dissapoint.....

Comment

• Originally posted by InElwayWeTrust View Post
                                Uuugh....

Overeem..... I.... Am..... Dissapoint.....

no one... and i mean NO ONE... should be surprised... haha

Comment

Working...
                                X