Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Remedy View Post
    no one... and i mean NO ONE... should be surprised... haha
    Not surprised, just extremely dissapointed...

Comment

• What happen?
      I'm lost...
      sigpic
      Adopted Broncos:
      EmmanuelSanders

Comment

• Originally posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post
        What happen?
        I'm lost...
        Overeem failed a drug test article

TORONTO -- A UFC card stacked with big men has been tainted by a positive drug test from one of the biggest.

The Nevada State Athletic Commission says Dutch heavyweight Alistair Overeem, a six-foot-five 263-pound man-mountain who is one of the sport's biggest names, tested positive for an increased testosterone-epitestosterone ratio.

Most people are a ratio of 1-1 although the commission allows for a ratio of 6-1. Commission executive director Keith Kizer said Overeem's urine test showed more than 10-1.

Since Overeem is currently without a license to fight -- his last one expired at the end of 2011 -- he will have to appear before the Nevada commission to get a new one.

Comment

• So horse meat was most definitely code word for doping...

So what's new?

Comment

• The Reem's testosterone was 14:1 meaning he had testosterone levels of 14 men.

I'm sorry but that's hilarious.

Comment

• Originally posted by xX-Bronco-Xx View Post
              The Reem's testosterone was 14:1 meaning he had testosterone levels of 14 men.

I'm sorry but that's hilarious.
              WOW

The unfunny part is that cardiovascular problems are almost certain for him taking that much testosterone like that. Surprised he isn't all acne covered and beating his girlfriends.

Comment

• Originally posted by theMileHighGuy View Post
                WOW

The unfunny part is that cardiovascular problems are almost certain for him taking that much testosterone like that. Surprised he isn't all acne covered and beating his girlfriends.
                Well he dug his own grave so I'm not going to show pity. I'm just surprised it took this long for him to get caught because let's be honest... It's pretty obvious he was using something.

I mean when he began fighting he was a twig compared to now. It's like if Jon Jones disappeared for a year only to come back 280 pounds of pure muscle.

Just check out some of his K1/Japan fights at heavyweight. It's almost blatant because of how much more buffed he looked compared to now.

Comment

• OverRoid just deprived us of possibly the most exciting HW striking battle of all time.

Man, COME ON! Cycle off for a month, you're not going to lose that insane mass you have in that short of time!

I dont support steroids one bit, but I kinda knew he was juicing(most people did i guess), but dammit I wanted to see him vs the top of the UFC division, especially JDS.

Sad day. Now they're probably going to yank Mir out of his awesome matchup with Cain and shuffle the card around..

Comment

• Likewise, I'm sad it looks like we aren't going to see the fight. 'Roids has ruined this one.

What makes it worse it that he's been adamant that he's clean and now we're looking at two fights in a row he has to try to dispute the results. Two?!?!? Are you friggen kidding me?!?!? Fool me one.. fool me twice.. right?
                    *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
                    *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
                    *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Comment

• Originally posted by ebsoria View Post
                      Likewise, I'm sad it looks like we aren't going to see the fight. 'Roids has ruined this one.

What makes it worse it that he's been adamant that he's clean and now we're looking at two fights in a row he has to try to dispute the results. Two?!?!? Are you friggen kidding me?!?!? Fool me one.. fool me twice.. right?
                      We all should be considered blind sheep, if we REALLY believed him.

Ill be the first to admit, ya, I KINDA did/wanted to believe...but I think deep down I knew.

He was kind of a guilty pleasure...there were just soo many fun matchups for him, that it was easy to look the other way.

Did you hear about the random test he had about a month back, and he up and flew home to the Netherlands so "his" doctor could conduct the test?

shm...Dam you OverRoid, Dam you.

Comment

• lolololol

More recent in the beginning and an early fight around 1:00. Dave Chappelle to Bobby Lashley lol.

Comment

• So.. tomorrow.. we get to see 'Shad get punched in the face by Jones.....

Comment

• I'm so phsyced for the fight tomorrow!!! I havent been this excited for a fight in a long time. I actually got nervous just watching the weigh ins today!

WAR BONES!!! Shut the haters up! Shad Face 2.0 coming tomorrow night!

Comment

• Originally posted by InElwayWeTrust View Post
                              I'm so phsyced for the fight tomorrow!!! I havent been this excited for a fight in a long time. I actually got nervous just watching the weigh ins today!

WAR BONES!!! Shut the haters up! Shad Face 2.0 coming tomorrow night!
                              Damn! I missed the weigh ins. Bellator is about to start on MTV2.. in about 25 minutes.

Comment

• Originally posted by ebsoria View Post
                                Damn! I missed the weigh ins. Bellator is about to start on MTV2.. in about 25 minutes.
                                Yeah I'll be switching between that and hockey.

Aoki is always fun to watch, even though Alvarez will probably whoop him.

Comment

Working...
                                X