Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by xX-Bronco-Xx View Post

Roids.

It doesn't help your cockiness and arrogance. He had no respect for Silva the entire fight and got owned.
    Should see the post fight presser on Youtube. Silva made the media laugh a bit.
    sigpic
    Adopted Broncos:
    EmmanuelSanders

Comment

• Originally posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post
      Should see the post fight presser on Youtube. Silva made the media laugh a bit.
      I actually like Silva a lot. He may never be a champion but he will always put on a fight, win or lose (minus the Cain fight).

I also LOVE how Maia fitched Fitch. I absolutely couldn't stand the fact that the crowd was booing that though.

Comment

I actually like Silva a lot. He may never be a champion but he will always put on a fight, win or lose (minus the Cain fight).

I also LOVE how Maia fitched Fitch. I absolutely couldn't stand the fact that the crowd was booing that though.
        Shouldn't surprise you. Fight fans boo anything that isn't a blood bath or a trading party. Fans booed the Barao-Faber fight, Joe Rogan and Danna was confused on how they could boo that.
        sigpic
        Adopted Broncos:
        EmmanuelSanders

Comment

• Anthony Pettis drops to featherweight and challenges Jose Aldo on August 3d!
          Now go get your shine box

Comment

• Originally posted by jc13 View Post
            Anthony Pettis drops to featherweight and challenges Jose Aldo on August 3d!
            Interesting...

I would have loved to see a Pettis vs Hendo II but this isn't a bad consolation fight either. The question is whether Pettis will be able to land his kicks in before Aldo starts chopping at the leg.

Comment

Interesting...

I would have loved to see a Pettis vs Hendo II but this isn't a bad consolation fight either. The question is whether Pettis will be able to land his kicks in before Aldo starts chopping at the leg.
              If youve seen pettis fight in the WEC up to now you know how diverse this guy is! His money is his striking but he isnt afraid to take the fight anywhere. It wouldn't shock me if he took Aldo down and tried to submit him you wouldn't imagine Pettis being dumb enough to stand in front of Aldo and get leg kicked to doom.
              Now go get your shine box

Comment

• Originally posted by jc13 View Post
                If youve seen pettis fight in the WEC up to now you know how diverse this guy is! His money is his striking but he isnt afraid to take the fight anywhere. It wouldn't shock me if he took Aldo down and tried to submit him you wouldn't imagine Pettis being dumb enough to stand in front of Aldo and get leg kicked to doom.
                I doubt Pettis will be able to take Aldo down though. Aldo has one of the best take down defenses in MMA and Pettis maybe well rounded, his takedowns won't be enough to keep Aldo down for more than a few seconds.

Comment

• That knock out.....
                  sigpic
                  Adopted Broncos:
                  EmmanuelSanders

Comment

• Originally posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post
                    That knock out.....
                    No doubt, Uriah Hall is the man to beat....
                    sigpic

Comment

• I don't think Overeem's loss had anything to to with roids or lackthereof. It had everything to do with over confidence, under estimation and not training hard enough for a fight because he thought he would steam roll Bigfoot.

I think this will make Overeem a better fighter.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Overeem is overrated and Silva is underrated.

I fail to understand why people look over Silva like he is a nobody. I mean not anybody can just beat Fedor Emelianko.
                        Silva has beat bigger names than Overeem, yet people are all over Alistair like he's the second coming.
                        sigpic
                        Adopted Broncos:
                        EmmanuelSanders

Comment

• So damn nasty. Cella seems like a great guy too. Poor guy.

I think Uriah needs a lot of improvement though. He took a lot of hits which he really shouldn't have.

Comment

• I agree Bigfoot is underrated. But i dont think Alistair is overrated
                            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by The Experience View Post
                              I agree Bigfoot is underrated. But i dont think Alistair is overrated
                              I'd say he is I mean even you agreed he was overconfident with himself and thought this would be a walk over. Isn't that technically overrating yourself if you do that?

If you read over on Sherdog people were saying how Reem moved to the Blackzilians because he thought it was more "fun" over in Florida. I'm guessing he had a little bit too much fun for his own good because he thought he was better than he was.

Comment

• Overeem is one of those fighters that'd be a beast in lesser companies but is merely middle of the pack in the UFC.

If I recall didn't Overeem say he could beat Jon Jones? Jones would dominate Overeem.

I fail to understand how this clown even has fans. His personality is terrible.
                                sigpic
                                Adopted Broncos:
                                EmmanuelSanders

Comment

Working...
                                X