• FOTY so far!

Holy crap was that great.

Comment

• That fight was awesome

Mark Hunt and Wanderlei kicked ass!
      Now go get your shine box

Comment

• 4 in a row for my man Mark Hunt!

He is a problem at HW. Him and Big Country should fight, that would be awesome
        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by xX-Bronco-Xx View Post
          Okay that Kim fight was great.... Kim was going HAM on him and it isn't Kim's fault his opponent sucked and couldn't do anything. Plus anyone that does donkey punches gets kudos in my book. It was nothing like a LnP fight like a Jon Fitch or Jake Shields fight.

That second fight was absolutely was disappointing because Hirota was a an idiot and played in Yaya's game.

Agreed Kim had a great fight, I was laughing when he was throwing double elbows, double punches, posing for the camera/crowd. Siya really disappointed.

Originally posted by xX-Bronco-Xx View Post
          Lombard is an idiot... Get the damn fight standing again!
          Okami played it smart. He knew he wasn't gonna win if he traded with Hector. So I see it as a good win for him, I don't mind when this is the case of a fighter laying for the entire match. If it's a fighters game plan for every match, then it's boring, annoying, and blah. I'd prefer that they go for submissions or ground and pound not just laying there making coffee and eating a sandwich.

Sanchez grinded out a win tonight, his fights are never boring but this one was a little slow. I thought he'd lose because of the accidental grown hit.

Didn't watch the last 2 fights.
          sigpic
          Adopted Broncos:
          EmmanuelSanders

Comment

• Originally posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post
            Okami played it smart. He knew he wasn't gonna win if he traded with Hector. So I see it as a good win for him, I don't mind when this is the case of a fighter laying for the entire match. If it's a fighters game plan for every match, then it's boring, annoying, and blah. I'd prefer that they go for submissions or ground and pound not just laying there making coffee and eating a sandwich.
            I was actually referring to how the dummy Lombard had Okami hurt in the third and then decided to go into Okami's guard for the entire round. Okami was actually smart to just let Lombard do that because he knew he won the first two rounds.

Originally posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post
            Didn't watch the last 2 fights.
            You didn't catch the main and co main? Those were what made the card awesome. I'd definitely find a way to watch both.

Comment

I was actually referring to how the dummy Lombard had Okami hurt in the third and then decided to go into Okami's guard for the entire round. Okami was actually smart to just let Lombard do that because he knew he won the first two rounds.

You didn't catch the main and co main? Those were what made the card awesome. I'd definitely find a way to watch both.
              After Sanchez won, I got bored and started playing xbox. Fuel will be showing replays of it all week.
              sigpic
              Adopted Broncos:
              EmmanuelSanders

Comment

• Image of the night!

sigpic

Comment

• Struve's CT scan

Damn, Mark Hunt is a bad man.
                  sigpic

Comment

• Struve said he took a 45 minute ambulance ride after the fight without any pain killers the entire time. Could you imagine the pain he was in especially after all that adrenaline wears off from the fight. Ouch.

If only he knew how to use his reach during the standup.. He's taken so many sledgehammers to the skull and he's only like 26. I worry about him.

Comment

• Was gonna make a thread about this, but didn't see the point and thought this is just as good.

Starting Tuesday of next week I will officially be training with the local MMA camp here. Not to just learn MMA, but to hopefully become a professional fighter. I actually first contacted American Top Team, but they recommend that I start small first since I have no fight experience and little MMA training experience.

This is my weekly schedule:

Tuesday's: Boxing(5:30PM-6:45PM) Japanese Jiu Jitsu(7:00PM-3:30PM)
                      Wednesday's: Wrestling(7:00PM-9:00PM)
                      Thursday's: Boxing(5:30-8:30PM)
                      Friday's: Muay Thai(7:30PM-9:00PM)
                      Saturday's: Cardio Fitness(8:00AM-9:00AM) Wrestling(9:00AM-11:00AM)

Sunday's and Monday's off. Sunday the gym is close, Monday I can come in for open gym, but I don't have too.
                      sigpic
                      Adopted Broncos:
                      EmmanuelSanders

Comment

Was gonna make a thread about this, but didn't see the point and thought this is just as good.

Starting Tuesday of next week I will officially be training with the local MMA camp here. Not to just learn MMA, but to hopefully become a professional fighter. I actually first contacted American Top Team, but they recommend that I start small first since I have no fight experience and little MMA training experience.

This is my weekly schedule:

Tuesday's: Boxing(5:30PM-6:45PM) Japanese Jiu Jitsu(7:00PM-3:30PM)
                        Wednesday's: Wrestling(7:00PM-9:00PM)
                        Thursday's: Boxing(5:30-8:30PM)
                        Friday's: Muay Thai(7:30PM-9:00PM)
                        Saturday's: Cardio Fitness(8:00AM-9:00AM) Wrestling(9:00AM-11:00AM)

Sunday's and Monday's off. Sunday the gym is close, Monday I can come in for open gym, but I don't have too.
                        Good luck man. I would totally join a MMA/BJJ/Boxing place but the cost around this area is way to much for me.

Keep us updated.

Comment

Good luck man. I would totally join a MMA/BJJ/Boxing place but the cost around this area is way to much for me.

Keep us updated.
                          Thanks, much appericated.

This camp charges $100 dollars a month if you're trying to take unlimited classes. $75 for 3 classes and I think $50 for 2 classes.

The head trainer said what most people do when they actually go pro.(After actually having fights and being paid for them), the fighters don't really have to pay monthly. But what they do is take 20% out of what you make, and if you make it big time, that drops to 15%.
                          sigpic
                          Adopted Broncos:
                          EmmanuelSanders

Comment

Keep us updated.

This camp charges $100 dollars a month if you're trying to take unlimited classes. $75 for 3 classes and I think $50 for 2 classes.

The head trainer said what most people do when they actually go pro.(After actually having fights and being paid for them), the fighters don't really have to pay monthly. But what they do is take 20% out of what you make, and if you make it big time, that drops to 15%.
                            sigpic
                            Adopted Broncos:
                            EmmanuelSanders

Comment

The local boxing place in my area is 400 a month and the BJJ is 200. Not to mention it's not even a prestigious place. 100 a month is crazy cheap in comparison.

Big rip off.

Comment

• all I can say about that last card

ALL HAIL WANDY!!!!! I love me some axe murderer...

Comment

Working...
                                X