Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by theMileHighGuy View Post
    What the heck is Fox Sports 1?
    Fox new sport network that comes out August. I guess since there is a Fox Sports (insert city name), they wanna have a head channel.
    sigpic
    Adopted Broncos:
    EmmanuelSanders

Comment

• Oh my gawd this card is off to an amazing start! Holy elbows.

Comment

• Every single main card fight so far has been finishes. The matches are mismatched like hell but oh well.

Comment

• Ever notice that the free cards are more entertaining than the pay per view cards?
          sigpic
          Adopted Broncos:
          EmmanuelSanders

Comment

• Originally posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post
            Ever notice that the free cards are more entertaining than the pay per view cards?
            It's mostly because of how the fights are so mismatched.

I don't understand how Feijao gassed so easily when he was looking like Anderson Silva for like the first beginning minutes.

Comment

• Dana confirms Jon Jones will fight Alexander Gustafsson in September and Hendricks will fight GSP in November.
              sigpic
              Adopted Broncos:
              EmmanuelSanders

Comment

• Originally posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post
                Dana confirms Jon Jones will fight Alexander Gustafsson in September and Hendricks will fight GSP in November.
                Yeah buddy!!!

Comment

• Anthony Pettis is out of the title fight with a knee injury. Korean Zombie will now face Jose Aldo.

Comment

• Originally posted by InElwayWeTrust View Post
                    Anthony Pettis is out of the title fight with a knee injury. Korean Zombie will now face Jose Aldo.
                    I hope he wins. It'd be a good shake for that division and for the UFC. Asian champions/superstar draw in more of the Asian crowd.

Plus it would give Aldo a chance to move up as he keeps saying he plans.
                    sigpic
                    Adopted Broncos:
                    EmmanuelSanders

Comment

• Anyone else gonna check out the World Series of Fighting 3 tonight?

I think I'll watch it since there is not hockey or basketball. Fitch is fighting.

Comment

• How and the hell is Rashad Evans still headlining cards? The dude is hot garbage.
                        sigpic

Comment

Anthony Pettis is out of the title fight with a knee injury. Korean Zombie will now face Jose Aldo.
                          KZ is one of my favorite fighters and even I know he's not ready for Aldo no matter if he says he is..

I really don't want to see him get KO'd again!!!!

But I will no doubt be cheering loud and proud for him.

Comment

• It's pretty much impossible for a fighter to look worse than Big Country just did.

that was ugly.

Comment

• I order about 90% of PPVs, even though it costs way too much I just love watching the fights.

Tonight is the first time ive skipped out and watched a PPV online in a long time.

And man I couldn't be happier that I didn't pay $50 for that!
                              Those were some TERRIBLE fights.

Comment

I order about 90% of PPVs, even though it costs way too much I just love watching the fights.

Tonight is the first time ive skipped out and watched a PPV online in a long time.

And man I couldn't be happier that I didn't pay $50 for that!
                                Those were some TERRIBLE fights.
                                I haven't paid for a PPV of anything in quite some time

Big Country taking his power for granted and letting MMA technique go by the wayside. Bit him in his big doopa, disappointing. It was not a great show.

Comment

Working...
                                X