• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Machida vs Chris or Vitor.

Yes please.

Comment

• Great fight from Machida.

Jacare is an animal, I think he will be the champ.
      sigpic

Comment

• Card looked good on paper...ended up being a snore fest with a what the .... moment. That moment being Anadre(sp) not finishing off Nico.

Jacare is an animal and I'd wager he is next up or really close to a title shot.

What looked like a good match up, ended up being a miss match. Lyoto was too much for Gegard. Gegard was confused, Lyoto is really unpredictable and he is a lot faster at 185. Boxers don't do well vs Lyoto it seems.

21 of the last 24 UFC figths ended in decisions.
        sigpic
        Adopted Broncos:
        EmmanuelSanders

Comment

• Gegard is over hyped. He will never be able to beat top competition if he keeps fighting so shelled up like that. They should have flipped the fights around with it being Souza vs Machida for the title fight and have Carmont face Gegard.

I still think Machida would win vs Souza.

Comment

• I liked how Machida looked. I'd have liked to have seen him end it, but a solid win for him. I think he get's the winner of Vitor and Chris.
            *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
            *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
            *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Comment

• It's not for sure, but it looks like six months for Rashad.

http://mmajunkie.com/2014/02/rashad-...ut-six-months/

Oh, and poll updated. Sorry that one took so long.

Comment

• Pulling for Sarah, I find myself becoming a fan or hers. Very enjoyable fighter, silver medalist, one of, if not the best wrestler in women's MMA.

I think she has all the tools to beat Ronda....but a lot of fighters have the tools to beat Ronda. Everyone seems to fall though.

Hopefully Sarah's wrestling can counter Ronda's judo and hopefully her defense is enough to either keep the fight standing or enough for her to control Ronda and defend any submission attempt.
                sigpic
                Adopted Broncos:
                EmmanuelSanders

Comment

• Originally posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post
                  Pulling for Sarah, I find myself becoming a fan or hers. Very enjoyable fighter, silver medalist, one of, if not the best wrestler in women's MMA.

I think she has all the tools to beat Ronda....but a lot of fighters have the tools to beat Ronda. Everyone seems to fall though.

Hopefully Sarah's wrestling can counter Ronda's judo and hopefully her defense is enough to either keep the fight standing or enough for her to control Ronda and defend any submission attempt.
                  I'm pulling for Sarah too, but mostly because I want to not like Rousey after TUF.

Comment

• Didn't watch, but got to see it afterwards. That was a brutal knee!!!

Is there anyone Rousey will not hurt???

Comment

• Originally posted by ebsoria View Post
                      Didn't watch, but got to see it afterwards. That was a brutal knee!!!

Rousey is a beast, Im not a fan of hers but she keeps on winning! I read awhile back that cyborgs girl (I forgot her name) wants to fight Rousey, but she needed to cut weight.

Have you seen Cyborgs chick? she looks like a dude I would be scared to go heads up with her.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by CKDB909 View Post
                        Rousey is a beast, Im not a fan of hers but she keeps on winning! I read awhile back that cyborgs girl (I forgot her name) wants to fight Rousey, but she needed to cut weight.

Have you seen Cyborgs chick? she looks like a dude I would be scared to go heads up with her.
                        She wants to fight Ronda at 145. Ronda has fought there before, so it isn't out of the realm of possibility. For healthy reasons Cris can't move down to 135. That health reason and her testing positive for steroids is why she hasn't already fought Ronda. Cris has been gunning for Rousey for a few years. Most recently she said she wants to retire Ronda like she retired Carano.

I wanna see the fight. Dana needs to work it out and make it happen at 140 or 145.
                        sigpic
                        Adopted Broncos:
                        EmmanuelSanders

Comment

• Originally posted by ebsoria View Post
                          Didn't watch, but got to see it afterwards. That was a brutal knee!!!

Hits to the lever are almost always the end of a fight. They are brutal and really hurt.

I think Sarah was trying to hard to make it a stand up fight. Not saying she should've taken Ronda down. But Sarah didn't utilize her wrestling strengths.
                          sigpic
                          Adopted Broncos:
                          EmmanuelSanders

Comment

• Can't wait for this next card!!!!!

I really hope Robbie takes it, but Hendricks will be really tough.
                            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by CKDB909 View Post

You mean Lady Wanderlei???

Comment

• Looks like Nate Diaz is looking to leave....?

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/nate-di...9639--mma.html

I like the Diaz brothers. They are like the heels of "entertainment wrestling", but more fun to watch.

Comment

Working...
                                X